Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Frikkin' ACE post! 🎯🔥🔥🔥
---

To be honest, I wondered if the aliens 👽👽👽 had come to abduct you in the night then saw what you'd been reading and really got into it, then once they were hooked they just had to change some settings because, you know, they're visually challenged in the blue part of the light spectrum (which is why we mostly only see them flying around at night - blue skies confuddle them). Apparently they still haven't got the hang of our numbers either ... Anyway, by the time they'd finished the thread, dawn was nearly breaking and they had to whiz off back to wherever it is they lurk during the day. Luckily Tattlers helped to save you and you're here, safe and none the worse for it all ❤ ps. Life is getting weirder and weirder by the day, don't you think? 🤣🤣🤣
---

I really don't know how prostate procedures affect men - no one in our family has yet encountered that. But I'm surprised too given how they downplayed it all.
I wonder if it was a bit more complex like exploratory surgery?
Sami I think you are on to something.
I live outside the metro area with lots of bush so places for the green men 👽👽👽 to hide.
The airline flight paths isn't far from us, and RAF base is just over 2 hours away.

We got a warning that they would be doing night exercises. I kept an eye out for them. You couldn't hear them but I just made out some dark shadows moving across the night sky.

I think they know we are on to them. It took me a while to type this as the spelling of words were changed, the order of words and parts of words deleted.

The world is getting weirder.

Reactions: 15

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Thinking about this further - how old was Camilla when Diana died? One thing the Queen would have been very clear on is no further children of Charles by her to mess up the line. If they were from a married second wife of the heir they would have had to be in there. Elizabeth I and Mary I just two examples of that.
She was over 50 wasn’t she?

Reactions: 14