Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #412 Prats of The Caribbean.

(Anyone had this one yet? If so I'll get this one removed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Chita

VIP Member
And in the red corner we have Lauren Sanchez........and in the Blue corner we have Meghan...........................

boxing ring .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

View attachment 2714892
The face on her! 😂😂😂
OMG…they swanned in, ILBW overdressed (badly) as usual, expecting to be guests of honour. And are seated back with the plebs…again. How many times is this? I’m so here for this! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The cinema photos are hilarious - you can see how narrow the seats are in the row Hazbeens are seated in compared to the row behind.
I bet that skirt she wore was a nasty mess when she finally took it off later in the evening!! A CSI forensics team would have had a field day with it!! 🤣
---
Harry and Meghan #412: All dressed up and no where to Ho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

peradetlic

VIP Member
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

1706246396697.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
OMG - on Reddit someone did a deep dive into Jamaican media and it seems like there were quite a few dressed up Jamaican VIPs but they were in one of the other screening rooms…so not only 8 rows back, but a completely different movie theater!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Verfugbar

VIP Member
We went to see a panto with Julian Cleary in it
A few weeks ago
We had better seats than they had we were in the front row of upper circle
And we had pre ordered drinks ready for us in the bar
A true genius of understatement!

I'm just popping to the letterbox to check if there's any mail:

1706282901004.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I agree with some of his point but why is TB giving Chuck a pass by saying Camilla was responsible for the break down in marriage, erm no Charles was responsible for the break down in his own marriage as well as Camilla, can’t stand it when old farts of men always side with each other in the boys club and forget that it’s actually the person who is married that shouldn’t be anywhere near anyone else! (ETA I know C was married too but in this instance it’s talking about the breakdown of Charles’ marriage, so I’m holding him firmly responsible for being a weak individual who could have found his balls and done something in the first place I.e not marrying Diana, that wouldn’t have set off a rather large chain of events and history!)
Well exactly. Charles cheated on his wife and she retaliated by cheating with other men.
I'm so over this shit. I couldn't less about who was sleeping with who 30 years ago. I can barely remember who I was sleeping with then 😄

People usually seek out other partners when they're unhappy in their relationship. Clearly both Charles and Diana were unsuited and miserable with each other. I no longer give a fuck about either of them and care even less about that stupid ginger man child who I bet is boffing other women when he's away from the narc 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I know this thing with Meghan wearing a ballgown to the cinema is fun and all, but seriously ... the dog refuses to go for a walk now unless he's dressed for the occassion. :rolleyes:

n74zqua8gok81.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69