Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member

It does sound like a good insurance plan.... But it occurred to me as I read your comment that there may be two or three elements that deter the RF from using NDAs.

1. The RF are old fashioned and prefer to rely on mutual trust and respect (which I prefer too when employing people who work closely with me- if you feel you can't rely on people to be trustworthy from the start, then why are you employing them?).

2. If the NDA is broken and the RF litigates, then members of the family would have to give testimony in Court. They have always strenuously avoided having to appear in person as witnesses in Court. (Until the rabid stoat got sucked into the palaver by a whip-smart, sue-happy American shark lawyer and he went for it, hell for leather!)

3. The government and its legal people aren't keen on NDAs because, it was explained to me by a lawyer, these instruments can be abused to hide all sorts of nefarious/unlawful activities. The advice is generally, not to enter into an NDA. (Obviously the Official Secrets Act is a very different kettle of fish.)

An additional issue comes to mind where Ms Whip-smart is concerned. You just know that if you give her a boundary it's a red rag to a bull and she'd have been like a pig in shit making the RF get her into a Court! Imagine the spectacular victim act....🙄😭😭😭🙄

[Trying to think of ways to introduce more animals into this post...there's only 5... for some reason I feel it needs more....🙃😵]

The heroine in a Pakistan tv show used to keep comparing the hero to different animals. We can perhaps get some tips from her 😂

Let's see.

The lawyer could have been weaselly. So could have been Sparry, and his Ho 🤔

The Ho would have shed crocodile tears in court. She would have sobbed on the floor about how her dog stepped on a bee. Also how they wanted to pay the elephants but not her even though she sang to seals and they sang back to her, all moaning very gutturally. Oooh and she wrote letters in her spidery creepy-crawly scribbly calligraphy.

Sparry had turned up at the court looking like a rodent (that covers a whole set of animals) with beady little eyes.

It's 4.15am here, that's all I can think of right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Vanelope

VIP Member
Camilla was born in 1947, so she would have been about 50 when Diana died. I suppose children would be possible but not probable if she hadn't frozen her eggs.
I couldn’t remember offhand the difference in ages - Diana was so young when she died. That obviously wasn’t going to be an issue!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Are we sure that Smeg and Dimwit were in a separate cinema to the VIPs.
I seem to remember seeing a photo of the Paramount CEO's wife in the same row or close to it as the gruesomes.
May be it was someone else wearing a similar dress.

Titter Ye Not

The guy in front of him has longish hair too.
Yes I noticed him, I don’t know why but I thought he might be his pp or an aide to accompany him back. I was just curious if the scruff was ignoring rules as he’s special.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Sami I think you are on to something.
I live outside the metro area with lots of bush so places for the green men 👽👽👽 to hide.
The airline flight paths isn't far from us, and RAF base is just over 2 hours away.

We got a warning that they would be doing night exercises. I kept an eye out for them. You couldn't hear them but I just made out some dark shadows moving across the night sky.

I think they know we are on to them. It took me a while to type this as the spelling of words were changed, the order of words and parts of words deleted.

The world is getting weirder.
Yikes DD! Sounds like you're right in the thick of it! Dark shadows moving across the sky? Silent? Yup. That's them...🛸🛸👽👽 Probably popping into the RAF base for a cuppa!
PS have you updated your browser and emptied the cache then rebooted?

• Haha
  • Wow

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Apparently he sent her the ghost emoji 👻 and she thought he was sooo cute? Or was it the other way round? 🤔

I would really like to know what you all really think of that because my flirting abilities have always been in the negative 😂 my friend showed me her and her ex's messages and I judged her so hard for falling for him. Potential husbands/bfs used to send me messages but I always found them super-boring or cringe (many talked like ol' Bristle-Head). Maybe 4-5 I've actually ever liked talking to.

I'm watching the Beating the Retreat right now as I rush to finish a document that has to be submitted within half an hour. Our National Anthem always makes me cry ❤

Tattle on! ❤
Sending ghost emojis to a prospective g/f? What was he? 8yo??! Arrested development imho!
In the Desirable Qualities for a Husband List, 'boring' and 'cringe' never, ever appear!!

Jaya he!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
OMG - Hazno and Megain ended up in the public screening room while the VIPs were next door. Now we know why he stormed out - his ego can't cope with not being treated according to his perceived royal status! First table 115 at the bought aviation award and now the public screening room in Jamaica! It must be dawning on even Harry now that his "royal status" is circling the drain.

I guess we now know why it looked like a basic Metroplex cinema - because this is exactly where they were - with the public in the basic room ... Megain must have felt like an idiot in her ballgown while others wore ballcaps and tracksuits.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ball caps is that a new fashion or was it for protection from a good kicking from hazno and hazbeen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Hi @Mollywobbles.
Re the BIB in your post, I'd be really grateful if you can tell me what happened in the end. I have an almost identical situation with my daft-as-a-brush neighbours and their waste-of-skin son, only he and his friends are still mid teens and thick as (drug-addled) thieves. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, and would love to go outside my house, and even enjoy my garden without inhaling the stink of skunk.

To stay on topic, Hazno's been circling the drain for a long time. Just think of the horrible gunky mess he'll leave in the plughole when he eventually goes down it. :sick:
Hoe do I do a spoiler?

Reactions: 16