Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Reviews Wendy Berry's The Housekeepers Diary. Diana forbade her staff to eat garlic and curry

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Nannyto2

VIP Member
TRG. H asked to step down re African rangers

Dr
Fuck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have Fucking broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is shitty this week so don't give a fuck about this shitcunt!
well that’s nothing fishy fanny lost her
box of assorted noses
Someone swapped her fake tan for creosote and no one noticed
She had to sit the cheap seats
Her home was burgled and the robbers
left the fake jewellery and ran after finding a box of 50 identical creased and stained grey tops and a room full of assorted sized creepy dolls

Just kidding hope your rash clears up soon
Just think Megs rash is beyond healing and she has to wear ball gowns with slit pockets so she can have sneaky scratch no more doing it in public
I bet your smile is still prettier than
the old slappers
And even with a bad eye and broken glasses you can turn out looking far better

Found this 💷💷💷💷💷💷under the floorboards treat yourself to some new 👓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I learned something today while reading Hardman's book. He wrote:

Before his wedding to Camilla Parker Bowled in 2005, a proposed civil ceremony inside Windsor Castle had to be relocated to the town hall following an error over the licensing arrangements ....😱

Can anyone remember this?
Yes I vaguely remember the venue changed

Reactions: 23

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
New Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up with the thread yet so maybe this has already been said, but if there are children and they’re the stoat’s but not Smeg’s, they wouldn’t be entitled to Prince and Princess titles, because they would be illegitimate. I know that seems old fashioned these days, but as far as the line of succession goes, the rule still applies. The kids would need to be biologically both Harold‘s and his wife’s.
I don't know how it all works and if KC3 has bent some rules or if MM has just forced him to call them Prince and Princess......

I'm posting more about the optics, smoke and mirrors, lies..... Anyone can be called Prince and Princess to the public, but as we don't really know what goes on behind the scenes 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Amiyaya

VIP Member
You might have served with a friend of mine who then went to the Met. Ex French Foreign Legion. He died suddenly a couple of years ago.
How frustrating that I can’t drop you a message! I think we all ran away to the MET eventually 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you, brilliant girl ❤

I now recall reading an excerpt from this article at the time - the choice of name stood out and there was a lot of sniggering and bashing of our now-Princess of Wales. People thought (or had claimed to have thought) that Shanna was talking about her. Vile.

Her story though makes me wonder how the Gruesomes might have treated their alleged surrogate(s). And how desperate must that/those woman/women must have been to agree to do something for those two. Hope they were paid well.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Thanks for your comments on my post Happy One. 😘
A few points.
Chuck is as settled in as he's going to be, this is as good as it gets and it will get worse. He is not going to stop the Sussex attacks / disable the Sussexes so they can't attack.

I don't think William is "laid back" at all, he's intense and passionate.
As you say, he's a family man. But he didn't sign up for this.
All royals run security risks but we've never seen anything so personal, and against children and a hospitalised woman, with no condemnation by anybody apart from yoghurt-weaving Liz Jones who bemoans the trolling attacks - on the Sussexes!
No condemnation from Chuck of the threats against his Son, DIL and grandchildren.
I've always found this very unsettling.
I believe that William and possibly other RF members are at loggerheads over the Stoats and have been for a long time, adding to the tension. Especially William, but Chuck will do what he wants so here we are.

Chuck can't resolve anything because he's half the problem. This is why he's determined to maintain the status quo. Though you want him to continue as king, and to sort out the Sussexes and the Flatpacks, he's not going to do it. The Sussexes are helping him, and he's helping them.
The public, rest of the RF and especially W and C, are the casualties here.
Bunker Sparry can't say or do anything other than whingeing about his little blue thing and his broken necklace and uniforms that he doesn't deserve to wear and his mother and women crying over little girls' tights. That's all that his level is.

When has he ever said or done anything that has resulted in positive action? Or any positive change in the world? False hopes, at the most, reading that little girl's story. Amber Heard's universe of 'pledges'.

And how can he say anything in this case anyway, when allegedly there are multiple women (and likely men too) who have been at the receiving end of similar treatment at his hands?

Fucking little whingeing insecure bitch who feels like a big man by hurting innocent animals and other people who he towers over only because of his birth family's wealth and privilege. Who is he otherwise? Just a Z-list loser's lackey.
Frikkin' ACE post! 🎯🔥🔥🔥
---
I fell asleep with this thread open.
For some reason the page has gone from blue icons to red and some functions, like page numbers at the top of the page have gone.
I don't know what has been touched in my sleep.
To be honest, I wondered if the aliens 👽👽👽 had come to abduct you in the night then saw what you'd been reading and really got into it, then once they were hooked they just had to change some settings because, you know, they're visually challenged in the blue part of the light spectrum (which is why we mostly only see them flying around at night - blue skies confuddle them). Apparently they still haven't got the hang of our numbers either ... Anyway, by the time they'd finished the thread, dawn was nearly breaking and they had to whiz off back to wherever it is they lurk during the day. Luckily Tattlers helped to save you and you're here, safe and none the worse for it all ❤ ps. Life is getting weirder and weirder by the day, don't you think? 🤣🤣🤣
---

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
I really don't know how prostate procedures affect men - no one in our family has yet encountered that. But I'm surprised too given how they downplayed it all.
I wonder if it was a bit more complex like exploratory surgery?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I read a while back that Harold had pushed a kid on his NY visit. I thought I must have dreamed it because I could find no reference to it anywhere. I was convinced the internet had been scrubbed by order of The Traitors but I've finally found a short clip 🕵️‍♀️

Prince Harry pushed the child away / Принц Гарри оттолкнул ребенка - YouTube
You only had to look in the media gallery!

---
Yeh that was posted in here at the time.
We discussed it at length.
He definitely pushed the kid away after a few seconds ie, as soon as the photo op was over.

I'm sure it is in our wiki. (For anyone trying to find old stuff press the pink wiki button at the top of the page and you will find a wealth of stuff in there.)
It's in the Media Gallery, not the Wiki.

But unfortunately there isn't a button for that. You have to click Media on the header at the top of the page.

oogling

VIP Member
Thank you for the shiny new thread, and I LOVE the title! ❤👌🤗🕯

We are celebrating our 75th Republic Day today. Don't have a lot of nice things to say given current affairs, except that there's no way that ol' Bristle-Head and his ol' Ho can become our King and Kween yay! 💃

So in celebration, some glow-in-the-dark pigments that I'll use to paint signs etc in the VIP Lounge - we need them for the parties and the hangovers. And don't tell Smegs else she'll want to steal these too for her makeup/one tear left eye. She's already caused a worldwide shortage of bronze craft glitter🤦

View attachment 2714914

And something I couldn't post in the last thread:

Haven't caught up yet, but having known my grifting narc wife of narc uncle and an assortment of other grifters of different varieties, I'm not surprised that not a second went by when Smegs wasn't grifting and merching. After all, that's what she joined the BRF for (apart from potentially ruining the monarchy/becoming Kween) 🤷

Oh sure. I've got Sizzling Hot, American Style Cream n Onion, and Magic Masala - so all sorts of spice levels 🙂 I've also reserved a packet of wafer style Salt and Pepper ones for dad (they are a bit harder to come by).

We can party! 😉
Mmm, Can we swap out the cream and onion? Plain or Salt and Vinegar? I’ve got my eye on your dads but I’m being good out of respect!

• Haha