Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I'm really naive to NDAs so this is a genuine question, how is someone compelled to signing one? What happens if the person refused?
From my experience, if one refuses to sign an NDA, they don't get whatever benefit they were seeking, whether it's a job, a grant, or any other favour or facility.

Had to sign an NDA to get my job, had to sign an NDA when I'd interviewed with another organisation a couple of years ago - they don't even talk to anyone without an NDA. Relatives are trying to make me sign one, along with some very harmful legal terms and conditions, as they hold hostage legal and financial documents they'd forced me to sign over the years. I've been refusing and trying to find workarounds which is almost impossible 🤷

Reactions: 21

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
👍👍👍👍👍and 👍👍👍👍👍
The Charles and Camilla shit should be put to bed! Who cares anymore? William has moved on, there is a monarchy to protect, and this crap just fuels instability. Which Hazno o doubt loves. Wish everyone would get a grip jmo
There's always a case for both isn't there.
Stop discussing it and move on, or
Get to the truth, then put it to bed and move on.
I think the reason for all this now is that the lies are slowly being exposed. Historically they need to be, then we can put it behind us. You can't move forward on lies, and the Sussexes have showed us how we've been stuck in a morass of their and the RF lies for years.

The stables need cleaning out, and these privileged people should be honest about their failings and deceit. Set the record straight then we can put it behind us and move on. Rebuild the dented confidence in our Monarchy, press and judicial system.

I don't think William has "moved on" completely despite his lovely family.
It's lies that fuel instability, never the truth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I fell asleep with this thread open.
For some reason the page has gone from blue icons to red and some functions, like page numbers at the top of the page have gone.
I don't know what has been touched in my sleep.
So sorry to hear that Dooley, and how strange and worrying for you. I'm the last person who could help with tech stuff but there are savvy people on this thread and I hope it's already been sorted 🥰. Maybe needs resetting? Bonus is that you'll have a lot of nice stuff to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Lady C - more on Jamaica.

Why were the Harkles asked to Jamaica? Paramount used the Harkles' notoriety to get press attention.
Jamaican PM looked foolish for entertaining the Harkles? They were last-minute attendees. PM was fulfilling his duty to the nation by promoting film industry and revered Jamaicans. Lady C understands he had to be begged to meet the Harkles.
Seated with hoi-polloi? The Harkles' coinage has been tainted and devalued.
Jamaicans' response? The Harkles were heckled as Jamaicans love TRF, are proud of their heritage and family-orientated. Smeg denigrated her heritage and disrespected her family and elders.
Smeg looked good? Wildly overdressed and acting like a visiting princess, hyper-animated and flashing her gnashers. Lady C thought she looked as chic as she could if you forgot about the inappropriate skirt.
I was on the DM and saw some 'Breaking News' about them. Turns out once again it's something that had nothing to do with them, but they made it about them anyway. There have been quite a few break-ins in Montecito, the most recent happening just a 'few minutes' away from them when they were in Jamaica on their outing and everyone who stays in the area were told to keep a look out but of course, they are the only one's that matter.

probably unhinged and crack it doing or arranging them

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
In California, all of these guys use surgical centers or do it in the office. They don't have to put you in the hospital. It's all very private and there are also recuperation "hotels" where you can go right after and be taken care of for a hefty price.
Yep, it's mostly similar set-ups here, that's why I used the term 'medical facilities'. We've got clinics, nursing homes, hospitals and other 'facilities' (that's what they call themselves) of all sizes. Some places offering fillers and Botox even call themselves spas or rejuvenation centres (or some spas offer those services - went with a to-be bride to one, they talked her into signing up for expensive treatments that should not be offered by a non-dermatologist in a non-medical facility). Some still retain that hospital-like aura complete with the smell.

An acquaintance went to a recuperation hotel after her surgery for her 'deviated septum' (is that excuse still fooling anybody?) and shared photos. Way more luxurious than five star hotels, she spent a fair bit of time deleting comments asking her about the cost 😂 Smegs would have died to be there - the girl was saying that they catered to her every wish, even if it was quite impractical (and charged a hefty price for it all!).

Yeah, people saying the kids haven't visited their mum are the same people the can't find a problem with the other couple never seeing their kids.
Guess they also agree it's better for the children 😉

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
It wasn't Neil, it was me supposing it was a Rabbit Of Colour. Neil said the Ho linked Farkk to this cartoon to raise awareness of the Fark, which is ridiculous as there is no Farkk. But the Ho will even jump on an Aardvaaark or AardFfaark to slither herself forward and she has no shame.
#Neil.Is.Innocent#. He reported responsibly and the other bits were mine.
The only way out of this mess is for Chuck to become unable to rule. How they do this is up to them, though I did offer to help about a year ago in order to clear the way for William to throw a bucket of bleach over the lot of them.

A commentator said that last Thursday the day before hospital Chuck held a meeting with IESE chiefs. There's a Spanish connection here.

"As the WEF's Spanish partner for the production of the report, the IESE works through the International Center for Competitiveness (ICC) to capture the views of leading executives, academics and policymakers on the situation in Spain, which serve as a valuable input for the preparation of the Global Competitiveness ..."
Those cartoon characters look nothing like an Aardvark. I can see why someone might say rabbits.
I have always thought they were mice.

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Thinking about this further - how old was Camilla when Diana died? One thing the Queen would have been very clear on is no further children of Charles by her to mess up the line. If they were from a married second wife of the heir they would have had to be in there. Elizabeth I and Mary I just two examples of that.
Camilla was born in 1947, so she would have been about 50 when Diana died. I suppose children would be possible but not probable if she hadn't frozen her eggs.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
There was an interesting article in the DM last year about a woman who had been a celebrity surrogate
Can't read the article (thanks, DM 🙄), but this discussion reminded me that Priyanka Chopra has again shared something about her daughter's birth/surrogacy. Didn't bother reading what she'd shared, but Smegs really missed a trick. Or she must be pissed off that she couldn't reveal the surrogacy and milk all the attention that her "bestie" has been getting, because she needed the titles.

What was that saying about cake and having and eating? Smegs should know, she's really good at finding quotes and making them her own 😉

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you. What a waste. I do wonder about the effects of weed on people's mental health - especially the really strong stuff that seems very commonly used nowadays. I realise that when you're young, you think you're immortal, but...
It doesn't help when there are contradictory institutes saying weed is good or bad for MH.

I haven’t seen anything on the news since the late 90s or early 2000s saying it was bad.

• Angry
  • Sad

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Where does the "of the body" bit come into it? There are some odd definitions of offspring mainly concerned with heifers, that could be construed as not necessarily excluding surrogacy, which is a worry.
The definition of "offspring" for the purposes of succession may be somewhere else in the bill or in some other law/resolution entirely.

JAR21

VIP Member
I'd seen a side-by-side comparison of this and the red dress today - a shot from behind with her turned to the side. The top part is of course different, but the skirt is exactly the same at least from the side/behind. Sits the same way too.

Had seen a clip from there mockushitumentary where people were dressing her in that red monstrosity - supposedly custom-made or at least adjusted/styled by a "team". I'd assumed they were the designer's team, but the result looked like they were just unpaid interns being forced to play stylists.
Have you got this?

Reactions: 19

Margot1977

VIP Member
I can't speak for church of England, but in the Catholic Church as far as I'm aware you can get married if divorced if the other wedding wasn't a Catholic service.
In the C of E you can re-marry in the church, but you will need a permission from a bishop to do so (or at least that's what I was told a while ago).

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
On the W+K thread there is comment on a Spanish media site saying Catherine had a hysterectomy and was put in an induced coma because of complications during surgery.

It could be more guess work to try and get the palace to reveal what medical issue Catherine has.

• Wow
  • Sad