Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing about this cinema outing. They’re so full of self importance, and to find themselves sitting in the cheap seats went down like a cup of cold sick! 😂 ILBW especially was fuming. Do you think the penny has dropped yet - they’re not important at all…I bet she was vicious after they left!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Amiyaya

VIP Member
More than anything, this makes me - on occasion - doubt the birth of the flatpack. Had she endured a birth, had she been really pregnant, be sure she would have been heroic while doing it under the most challenging circumstances. The fact that they barely talked about that and when they did they offered nothing but Hazno's sad little story of him taking drugs and sending security - he wants the UK and US tax payers to pay for - to get curry, we never heard of how much the ILBW endured.

So yeah, that's suspicious to say the least.
This is exactly my thoughts. If she had birthed those children we’d have had no end of stories about it, she’d have been leeching products like spritz for bitz, there’d have been her own take on Lamaze, yoga, pregnancy pillows the works.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The latest in hot n sexy boots & perfect for navigating sticky theater floors!! 🤣🤣🤣
(I want to draw a clown face around the fuzzy red pump!) 😂
IMG_6247.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Don'tlookEthel

The way she ends up just plonking herself to awkwardly in the seat 😂😂😂 I could watch that moment over and over!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Following up on the Bob Marley theme..
Harry and Meghan in her big dress crammed into common people’s seats..
“We’re jammed in”

• Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
She wanted to set the record straight about her time in the Royal family? FFS she had a 2.5 hour interview (edited down to 90 minutes) on Prime Time TV and a Six part Netflix series to set the record straight about her 15 minutes as a working royal. And now she needs to write a tome about it? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Name me a bigger PR disaster area (of our times) than Meghan Markle.
Harry Windor is a close second, but can you think of ANYONE who has caused so much trouble for a whole nation, race relations, and culturally than her.

I can’t.

• Sick
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
I love SHC’s posts ❤❤. Who knows if they’re true but they make great reading 🤣🤣🤣

I think there will be a grain of truth in it.
I certainly think Besoz's partner will be a formidable opponent and Meghan has met her match with her.

I know Jeff is ridiculed but I have a soft spot for him. And he has money, power and status that Meghan can only dream of. So he's quite the catch. A prime target for Meghan.
And his wife sees exactly what Meghan is and wants her nowhere near Jeff and his money. She has power by association and is the perfect person to put Meghan in her place.
( It takes one to know one.)
Bring it on.
It's overdue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

kev1974

VIP Member
"I've told you before Harry, whenever we go to the cinema always pay the extra £2 for the VIP seats that have the recline button!!! And next time I want the nachos meal deal with TWO dips AND the frozen Tango, OK?"

1706272791762.png

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I am the least likely person to say "I told you so" mostly because I don't often trust my own instincts and have been proven wrong.

However, I have always loathed Harry. Never got the Princely love and most eligible batchelor shtick, I always though he was as ugly as sin and a buffoon. Bit Emperors new clothes....

Add to that his allegedly appalling and abusive treatment of his horses (Polo) and I couldn't abide him. Hated him in fact.

Since his repellent behaviour towards his family and marriage to that horrible woman, I have sadly be proven right.All royal titles should be removed asap. Why he is still allowed profit off them is mind boggling.
Even the late Queen's corgis didn't like him, as he admitted in his engagement interview. Animals have a good instinct

• Heart

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Well she is a witch so it’s fitting really lol
---
They will use this as an excuse to move as they can’t afford shit.perfect excuse to say they were burgled and her engagement ring that she sold has been stolen, coincidentally the flat packs won’t have been there. Just wait. It’s coming. Another ploy to get security aswell
View attachment 2719072
Very interesting this has happened now is this to counteract the bad press from jamaica and africa.
---
20240128_093146.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I'm appalled that H knew about this since last May yet did nothing and worse, that he didn't say anything

Those words that Harry said in the Anderson Cooper interview to promote Spare have come back to bit him on the bottom in regards to African Parks because I seriously don't understand why he didn't say anything when he knew about what was going on. The words were as following:
"There becomes a point when silence is betrayal”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

View attachment 2714892

Did the Stoat come back to watch the film?

In the video 2 - the one where the women with the popcorn are taking selfies - you see Megain and the Stoat in the background having, what looked like heated words, then the Stoat storms off with the bodyguard scuttling to try and get after him.

In video 1 you see the Stoat stop dead in his tracks when he realises that they are being seated in a bog-basic row with no freebies (and a dirty floor). Even the bodyguard seating in the row behind has free water.

Megain has totally overdressed for this event and trying to stuff her ballgown into the cheap seats. While there are a few people in slip style maxi dresses - a lot of the crowd seems to be in casual wear, tracksuits, crop trousers and baseball hats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
yes its a relief to here she is back home, being back with her loved ones will aid her recovery, lets hope she gets the peace and privacy too
I'm glad she got home without the media spotting her. Proves that you can have privacy when you want/need it.

I wonder if she left yesterday afternoon under cover of Camilla visiting KC3 and distracting the photographers at the main entrance.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
He does look defeated. He realizes that whatever they hoped to accomplish is a big fat fail. Plus she is making a scene.
---
It took him long enough to realise he gave up everything for…this. The failed mattress actress and the spare convinced themselves they would be Hollywood royalty, feted and in demand, people throwing money at them for merely existing. They flipped off the royal family so they could live like kings. Instead they are sitting in the cheap seats at a second rate film premiere at a mediocre cinema, cramming her ballgown into the flip seat. No one is calling. The deals have dried up. No invites, no friends - not even transactional ones. The only bookings they are getting are low rent and grim.

The best bit is that if they hadn’t so comprehensively burnt all their bridges there could maybe have been a way back. Well and truly hoisted on their own petard. They’re done. Rachel may still think she can rescue the situation but she can’t. There’s no route from global laughing stock to A list stardom.

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Three... Diana was no angel either
Honestly? I never thought I'd ever articulate anything like this, but she was a very immature, naive, and barely educated young woman - thick as two short planks, by her own admission an 'airhead'.

Albeit very pretty and with a good helping of ingenue charm, she was superficial and with no other purpose than to marry the dashing knight on the white charger, per her step-grandmother's trashy romance novels which she consumed voraciously, and automatically live happily ever after. Worse than that, she came from a very abusive home and her own grandmother, Chuck's grandmother and Dickie Mountbatten engineered her into this disastrous wedding.

As I see it now, she acted out her anguish at the crap marriage she'd entered into. Just like her younger son, she lacked the capability to work things out in a more sensible, more mature way. Like her son, she did a lot of damage in her acting out, and ultimately damaged herself fatally.

Chuck should have been far more responsible. For all his learning and philosophising he picked someone he vaguely imagined (or had been led to believe by his Uncle Dickie) that he could, disrespectfully, bend to his will.
13 meetings/'dates' before the wedding?! How insanely irresponsible is that?!

It's all very tragic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow