Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I have a bad feeling about Harry.
He reminds me of a neighbour’s son. Over indulged, frequently in trouble but parents covered up for him. Didn’t work at school but not a problem as Dad would get him a job. Car needs petrol, mum will fill it up. Needs cash, Dad will help.
Started using recreational drugs, not an addict as such but just now and again for fun.

As he got older life became difficult. Mum and Dad split so it was harder to get his hands on spending money. Dad got him a job, but he didn’t realise he actually had to work so that soon ended. His friends grew up and realised he was a liability so stopped seeing him, inviting him on nights out.

It didn’t end well.

Harry doesn’t look happy. His wife humiliates him in public. His family have disowned him.
Something needs to happen to rescue him before the worst happens
Fuck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have Fucking broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is shitty this week so don't give a fuck about this shitcunt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I’ve taken this from Twitter. It was seen in the comments of a You Tube video …

View attachment 2717476

OMG - Hazno and Megain ended up in the public screening room while the VIPs were next door. Now we know why he stormed out - his ego can't cope with not being treated according to his perceived royal status! First table 115 at the bought aviation award and now the public screening room in Jamaica! It must be dawning on even Harry now that his "royal status" is circling the drain.

I guess we now know why it looked like a basic Metroplex cinema - because this is exactly where they were - with the public in the basic room ... Megain must have felt like an idiot in her ballgown while others wore ballcaps and tracksuits.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Thanks @peradetlic, and @LadyMuck for the fantastic title.

QUOTE="LadyMuck, post: 18157067, member: 59163"]
Tom Bower telling it how it is. Spot on!

Thanks @LadyMuck 🦋
Transcription of Tom Bower
Discussion with Tom Bower on a Channel 4 documentary about Harald's relationship with Camilla. We have some information but TB said there's more to come and he's not yet watched it.
TB says that Camilla was responsible for the breakdown of Charles and Diana's marriage, she humiliated Diana whenever she met her, and was present during C and D's honeymoon with phone calls. Diana was treated appallingly, and when she died and Charles and Camilla openly resumed their relationship William and Harry were appalled.

There is more to come about how Camilla treated Charles's sons, lots to discover.
Whether the documentary will take it any furtherTB doesn't know, but he did write in his book that the conversation about the colour of Farkk's skin was held at Clarence House between Charles, Camilla and Harald, and it was not a critical conversation.

Harald loathes Camilla and believes she destroyed his parents' marriage.
The boys were heartbroken at how their mother was treated and cast aside, and must have gone through hell when she died.
The presenter said he completely understood Harald's animosity, but Camilla had won people over.

Tom Bower said the Stoat needs to move on, and has done enormous damage to Britain and the Monarchy.
Is there a way forward, a possible reconciliation? Tom said No.

The Jamaica trip was provocative, worse because when William and Catherine visited recently they were humiliated by the Jamaican PM.
Our relationship with the Caribbean is critical especially with the slavery issue, and now Meghan is posing as a champion of diversity.
The Sussexes went there to stir up trouble, and they capitalise constantly on their royal status.
Is it time for KC to remove their titles? Tom Bower says Chuck feels far too guilty about Camilla to do it.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with some of his point but why is TB giving Chuck a pass by saying Camilla was responsible for the break down in marriage, erm no Charles was responsible for the break down in his own marriage as well as Camilla, can’t stand it when old farts of men always side with each other in the boys club and forget that it’s actually the person who is married that shouldn’t be anywhere near anyone else! (ETA I know C was married too but in this instance it’s talking about the breakdown of Charles’ marriage, so I’m holding him firmly responsible for being a weak individual who could have found his balls and done something in the first place I.e not marrying Diana, that wouldn’t have set off a rather large chain of events and history!)

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
TBH - I think that Catherine's situation sounds a lot more serious. Unless she has snuck home without announcing it Catherine is currently on her 13th day in hospital so it seems like recovery is taking a long time.

I wonder if she has been ill for a long time and was undergoing treatment that was unsuccessful. Remember how much snark there was on pro-Sussex sites about PoW doing overseas trips alone last autumn (NY and Earthshot in Singapore) - the Sugars were dropping blinds about "trouble in the marriage". I think there was also snark about Catherine doing a lot of engagements closer to home - but what if the real reason was that she was undergoing regular treatments and testing and could not be away for more than a day or 2.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Debra_Whinger

His face 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

"Please send help, I'm being held a hostage. I am trying to blink to signal you. I think she has a gun."

Well he got what he wanted... A date night looking like a hostage situation 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
OMG - Hazno and Megain ended up in the public screening room while the VIPs were next door. Now we know why he stormed out - his ego can't cope with not being treated according to his perceived royal status! First table 115 at the bought aviation award and now the public screening room in Jamaica! It must be dawning on even Harry now that his "royal status" is circling the drain.

I guess we now know why it looked like a basic Metroplex cinema - because this is exactly where they were - with the public in the basic room ... Megain must have felt like an idiot in her ballgown while others wore ballcaps and tracksuits.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Being treated as a D-lister in Hollywood is bad, in Jamaica? even worse. I am loving this little act of treason and how it is exposing them further!

• Haha
  • Heart
I am surprised she didn't "Do a Wimbledon" & demand all the peasants are removed from her presence.....🤣🤣
Amazing though, isn’t it? How arrogant she was to think she could do that in a prestigious venue like Wimbledon. And now she’s in a grotty cinema being told that she’ll sit where she’s god damn told to sit and anyone can sit around her. What a complete and utter dipshit she is. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

InsomniNat

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think this cinema seat humiliation might be my favourite 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS
Scientists have discovered the centre of the universe.
Note to the Harkles - it's not you.

• Haha
  • Heart