Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Shower conversation/ordering of events with the Darling of My Eye.

Kiddie Hawk Air Academy approach William, Prince of Wales about being one of their next inductees, he refuses & suggests The Spare as an alternative.

Pwince Twat & TOW leap on this because "hey, it's an award" & ILBW hatches her plan of Diana cosplay with John Travolta.

JT turns this idea down as he's now in his 60's not his 30's, he's moved on and doesn't want to sully his memories of dancing with the then Queen of Hearts by staggering around with the Queeg of Farts.

ILBW throws a fit and storms off to Jamaica to assist Markus Anderson in finding a site for Epstein Island 2.0 a new SoHo brothel hotel.

Catherine, Princess of Wales and The King have health issues.

Living Leg-End of Constipation doesn't go well - no networking (except with German "Prince"), Twat insults JT as host, no invite to the Bezos party.

In Jamaica ILBW hears about the Marley premiere so Twat is whistled down on the Lolita Mutton Express, while ILBW hunts down a local seamstress & gives her a picture of a Carolina Herrera dress on a 6' model "like this, but just copy the skirt as I've got a cami from Walmart. You've got 6 hours" (hence the rushed stitching).

Premiere is then crashed "we're guests of the Paramount CEO which one is he?"

Actual invited guests bomb-burst in every direction until CEO's wife decides they'll "take one for the team" and provide cover for the others (why she has to restrain CEO from making a break for it).
:unsure:(Two women side-by-side with ostensibly the same skin colour and hairstyle - why does only one have a white parting?)

Organisers manage to find seats for crashers in another room (wish it was in another theatre, on another island) but they're not the best. Dress picks up cinema detritus so cannot be returned.

After screening CEO makes for airport to remove networking opportunity.

Our Heroes fire their assistant/aide and set off in their pedalo on the long, weary journey back to CA.

Flatpacks retrieved from storage by Doria & put on charge.

Have I got this right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Three... Diana was no angel either
I’m going to toss in a thought in for fun. Diana ‘s older sister (which one?) dated Charles and must have been considered marriage material as well. Their gran Lady Fermoy, was pushing hard for a granddaughter to marry him. Anyway, older sister takes a pass for whatever reason. She must have been in the same social set and knew about Camilla as well. I don’t think that Diana was that ignorant of what was going on and her sisters clued her in. Yes, given how young she was she might have thought that she could make Charles love her and it would be happily ever after. She became angry when she saw that Charles thought he could have his cake and eat it too. Both were wrong. My point is that she knew and wanted the Princess/Queen fairytale and that is what drove her. She was always manipulative and this was a case of be careful what you wish for. She got the Princess, but she also got the mistress. He may not have been with Camilla physically during the early part of the marriage, but he never left her emotionally, and as Diana became increasingly more difficult, he turned even more to Camilla for support. Maybe that is what stung Diana the most.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Row J seats 4 and 5 :ROFLMAO:
William and Catherine would not have pouted or had a tantrum. They would have taken the seats they were offered with a smile and gratitude.

Just sayin' :sneaky:

Anyway, everybody knows that the back row is where the real action takes place 🤣

• Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
84081930_10158100608594571_6720465925121769472_n (1).jpg
As we were talking about Daleks in the last thread This popped up on my FB Memories and just had to share

• Heart
  • Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Don’t know how much of this is true but after the joint photo shoot of the four of them on the red carpet vids show Brian Robbins dragging his wife away by the hand from the Harkles as Peg tries to start up a conversation with his wife.

If they had travelled to Jamaica on the same plane as them no doubt Peg had been chewing his ear off the whole time until he couldn’t stand it any longer. Don’t blame him if he didn’t want to travel back with her.

Regarding sticking them in the ‘cheap seats’, JMO but I suspect this was the PM‘s idea. He had little respect for Wills and Catherine when they were in Jamaica on an official visit so he wouldn’t have much respect for the trumped up spare and his Ho. He probably thought it was highly amusing to stick so called royalty in the middle of the riffraf ……. as we all did ……. I still have a good chuckle each time I see their faces when they realise where they have to sit 😂😂😂😂😂
I think their PM is an ignorant fucker and, much as I loathe the pretenders he is the Son of a reigning monarch and should have been treated as such, but I really enjoyed their humiliation.

T he way he treated W and C was an appalling breach of etiquette,arrogant arsehole!!

• Sick
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Name me a bigger PR disaster area (of our times) than Meghan Markle.
Harry Windor is a close second, but can you think of ANYONE who has caused so much trouble for a whole nation, race relations, and culturally than her.

I can’t.
Agreed she is a disaster but remember she's nothing without him. I'd never heard of her before she hooked up with Harry and if she hadn't married him she wouldn't have the platform she has now. She would just be another struggling actress still hankering to extend her 5 minutes of very modest fame.

Harold's fall from grace is much bigger and more spectacular than hers. He was a Prince and generally admired before all of this happened (even though that was a false image).

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I was thinking exactly the same thing @shellie.

I don't think he will reign long. I'm not sure Camilla is too keen on the role as well as her health issues. Jmo
Her expression throughout the coronation looked like she didnt want to be there.
She probably didnt.
He was determined to get her crowned because he's spoiled and wants his own way.
I reckon she just wanted to stand on the sidelines and be quietly supportive from there.

Now if he could show as much determination to get Harry removed from his counselor of state position (and out of the line of succession as well if poss) then maybe I might like him a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Whilst I truly love this thread I'm getting so bored of the Harkles, nothing changes, they swan about, hypocritical to their "causes", without any authenticity, slagging off TRF, provoking reaction all whilst keeping titles for themselves and some possible children.

KC3 is frustrating me big time, he needs to sort this shit out and I posted recently perhaps these two recent hospital admissions will actually give him cause to sort out COS and LOS.

I agree with posters about the lack of support W&C seem to have, it's concerning for our future king, William.

I've done some pondering about the kids....
Lady C ALWAYS calls them He's kids, lots of speculation about surrogates, M having no eggs, hysterectomy etc

Are they actually children that biological are H's?
Is this why they've been given titles Prince and Princess as they are H's kids and grandchildren of KC3?

It wouldn't surprise that MM has forced KC3's hand to announce these titles for two children that she has nothing to do with and biologically no claim, just to merch herself as a mother of a Prince and Princess.

Is this the big cover up?
Does this make sense?

I'm not sure I can buy there are no kids, but H's kids having titles for MM to merch makes sense.
Keeping the children hidden under the guise of privacy then makes more sense.
It's all smoke and mirrors, lies and half truths......

The kids mean nothing to MM but titles do, she doesn't look after them. H is in no state to look after kids, so nanny's do or their biological mothers do?

It would also explain somewhat why KC3 is reluctant to completely ditch is son, there are grandchildren involved and I do think for all his faults, KC3 would want those children to be looked after.

This could all be going through court..... Big reveal Lady C mentioned? Courts are delayed ALL the time?

Fucks knows what depths of my 🧠 this came from...... Pure speculation and theory 🤷🏼‍♀️
I haven’t caught up with the thread yet so maybe this has already been said, but if there are children and they’re the stoat’s but not Smeg’s, they wouldn’t be entitled to Prince and Princess titles, because they would be illegitimate. I know that seems old fashioned these days, but as far as the line of succession goes, the rule still applies. The kids would need to be biologically both Harold‘s and his wife’s.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
They've had to tie her down with some tent-pegs here, to stop her blowing away 😃😃😆😆😆😆💀

esthers-dress.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
More Harkle PR crap.

William - stubborn, angry.
Hazbeen - friendly

Ummm, would this be the same Haz who allowed his wife to insult Catherine? The same privacy-obsessed Haz who published text messages supposedly from Catherine in Waaagh? The same Haz who implied William only married Catherine because she 'fit the mould'. That Haz?

Sykes can do one.
If anyone believes that William wants reconciliation I’ll have whatever they are drinking. Or Catherine now for that matter. The damage has been done and sometimes there’s no coming back from that. I wish people would accept that it’s ok to cut ties with people or things that make you unhappy or where the trust has been broken. I don’t even think Harry wants reconciliation, as that would require him to look inward and see himself being at fault which he is incapable of doing.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
One more thought about the seating arrangements. ..if they came as guests of the head of Paramount and the Paramount CEO wanted his guests in the VIP room…the organizers would have found a way to seat them there. Trust me on this!

Two lesser mortals associated with the film would have been asked to switch places.

Now imagine the reaction when H&M realize they are on their own, ball gown and all…among the hoi polloi. Imagine walking in with the CEO and being told that they are in, not just better seats…but an all together different room!

H&M were not surprise guests…they took a 7 hour flight. We can see from the video how important this event was to the island of Jamaica…the pride that they took in it. Every detail would have been reviewed three times in regard to all VIPS.

• Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Botswana was so special and important to the stoat that he had a diamond from there put into the ho’s engagement ring. When was the last time he was in Africa? When was the last time he supported or championed any African charities? Wasn’t Africa the place he found his real family during his troubled years? He really is despicable

• Sick
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Finished the Alison Weir/Henry VIII book. I think it's safe to say that HVIII was vain, arrogant, vengeful, weak, susceptible to flattery and led by his cock most of his life. Remind you of anyone???

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Poor Catherine. All minimised and ignored
More than anything, this makes me - on occasion - doubt the birth of the flatpack. Had she endured a birth, had she been really pregnant, be sure she would have been heroic while doing it under the most challenging circumstances. The fact that they barely talked about that and when they did they offered nothing but Hazno's sad little story of him taking drugs and sending security - he wants the UK and US tax payers to pay for - to get curry, we never heard of how much the ILBW endured.

So yeah, that's suspicious to say the least.

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Harold doesn’t care about the people of Africa, he just wants to get his name on boards and charities so he can pretend he’s important.
Look up sexual abuse by peacekeepers in Sudan and in the DOC ( Congo) and the United Nations trying to keep it quiet by paying the women off 🤬
It happens wherever the UN 'peacekeepers' go. 🤬
What they did in Serbia/Bosnia was utterly vile. 🤬
No one ever does anything about it. 🤬

I don't have any time for the UN now. It's become as corrupt as the vast majority of our institutions. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart