Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @planetmirth for the glorious thread topping thread title!

Where were we....

H turned up to his awards ceremony with suspiciously more hair & height. He was surprised to be seated in the seat he had paid for and insulted John Travolta whilst collecting his trinket. We discussed Travolta's shining career but did wonder where Shelly Miscavige is.

Oh and M couldn't attend because one of the 'children' was 'unwell.

The health woes continue for the royal family with KC3 undergoing His op, Catherine recovering from hers and Fergie being diagnosed with skin cancer. We wish them all well.

Please feel free to add anything I've missed :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @planetmirth for the new Fred and winning title 😀 👍

Welcome to Monday ❤

reface-2024-01-22-09-31-34.jpg

I'm not terribly shocked at most of the revelations in the bootleg book aside from the amount of waste. I wish people would stop sending them things 🙄 They need to have a better system in place for dealing with freebies. The fact that they get a Hefty discount was also sobering. No wonder they pay the staff poorly if the perks are so plentiful.
Screenshot_20240122_065952_Samsung Internet.jpg

Link to banned book:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Excellent thread title - thank you!

I wonder what the current mood is in mightyshitshow right now?!

Next on my bingo card is 43 hauling her arse round a car park the day Catherine goes home…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
More of the Sewer Squad.

I have been repeatedly saying that… if it should be revealed that some white Italian woman is actually M’s birth mother and Doria just pretended…the Sugar Squad would dissolve like it had been hit with a truckload of boiling water.

Look up🔝

I rest my case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
OT, but something I wanted to share. At Arlington National Cemetary is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier; guarded day and night, 24-7, 365. This is a video of an on-site guard inspection of a Soldier and his weapon, whose turn it is to guard.
I have nothing but the upmost of respect for the pomp of British forces. They are absolutely amazing, and when TLQ passed, I was truly moved at the precision and execution of everything they did.
This little clip though, is uniquely American, and as an Army Veteran, the precision, execution and detail that go into this just amaze me. The inspecting sergeant moves like a robot, and each step is practiced over and over again, so when the public sees it, it is flawless perfection. I hope you will take time to watch this. Makes me SO proud!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Thank you for the lovely new thread and apt title! ❤

Since we've been talking about @Nuttynana restructuring the CAS Squad, here's a little something to mark the occasion. A sweet nod, if you will 😉

IMG_20240122_232735~2.jpg

Watch out, Gruesomes! 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 47
OT, but something I wanted to share. At Arlington National Cemetary is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier; guarded day and night, 24-7, 365. This is a video of an on-site guard inspection of a Soldier and his weapon, whose turn it is to guard.
I have nothing but the upmost of respect for the pomp of British forces. They are absolutely amazing, and when TLQ passed, I was truly moved at the precision and execution of everything they did.
This little clip though, is uniquely American, and as an Army Veteran, the precision, execution and detail that go into this are just amazing. The inspecting sergeant moves like a robot, and each step is practiced over and over again, so when the public sees it, it is flawless perfection. I hope you will take time to watch this. Makes me SO proud!
I am always super proud of our forces, always. But American military seems to be slightly ‘more’ when it comes to things like this. I dated an American serviceman many years ago and I loved learning what I could about your military.

What a pity it seems that captain clueless doesn’t share the same respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This little clip though, is uniquely American, and as an Army Veteran, the precision, execution and detail that go into this are just amazing. The inspecting sergeant moves like a robot, and each step is practiced over and over again, so when the public sees it, it is flawless perfection. I hope you will take time to watch this.
This is beautiful, thank you for sharing ❤

I regret that I've never been able to see the annual Beating the Retreat ceremony in New Delhi in person - the band performances are amazing. And till a few years ago, UK people would have recognised many of the tunes. Now it's all political anti-colonial legacy

I've seen the shorter daily joint ceremony with the Pakistan military at the border in person though, and military bands performing while the National Flag is taken down during other ceremonies. The precision, the passion. Just thinking about it makes me cry. It's poignant.

Wasted on the Terrible Two, of course.

One of my favourite quotes for them:

Sheldon: I must admit, I can't help but feel a twinge of envy. He can look out the window and see the majesty of the universe unfolding before his eyes. His dim, uncomprehending eyes. It's like a cat in an airport carrying case.

Except that they don't have the excuse of being incomprehending. They're just plain disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
trending hashtags on twatter at the moment are....

Trending
#HarryisaLiar

Trending
#HarryAndMeghanAreDelusional

:m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I agree with Cinnamon Girl that it is rather curious that this housekeeper's book…from decades ago…has somehow been resurrected AT THIS MOMENT. The excerpts I read have Diana being cruel to Fergie as well…but Charles being Fergie’s confidante.

Charles comes off rather well in it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Seeing as Meghan was table 12 at the Variety Power of Women Awards and Harry was table 115 at the Living Legends of Aviation Awards how about this for a thread title.
Harry & Meghan #411 Table 12 married to Table 115

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have never forgiven Diana for her “retiring from public office “ tearful speech.
Everyone remembers the speech, but not the charity she was supposed to be highlighting that day. It’s one close to my heart as they had been helping a close friend of mine.
They were so excited about finally getting some recognition for the work they do and hoping it would help their fund raising, but it all fell flat.
Selfish selfish woman!

It was Headway who help those with brain injuries.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.