Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
I agree, but then it didn't stop Mike Tindall in I'm a Celeb.

And Mike's an actual RF family member with kids in the LoS. Gary is just a relative, and a private citizen who's free to do as he pleases.

I have my reservations but Gary seems like quite a shrewd character, and he's been pretty straight and to the point when he's written for the Mail. He might take the fee and say absolutely nothing about the RF. He adores Carole and Catherine, and I doubt he'd go out of his way to upset them. He's far more loyal than Hazbeen.

And TBH it can't be any worse than Smeg on Ellen, or the Harkles on NF. Or the increasingly desperate public appearances they're currently doing.

And there's Camilla's sister who seems to be opening her mouth rather a lot lately.

If the RF get upset about Gary they should perhaps deal with the shenanigans closer to home first.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Thalia

VIP Member

Hmmmmm
But...
but...
she's a strong independent woman of colours!

Didn't she bring herself up as an orphaned only child?

Didn't she write to Proctor & Gamble?

Didn't she buy herself a watch with a sweet secret message to herself?

Didn't she single-handedly star in Suits?

Did anyone ever ask if she was okay?!???

As if Reek would ever dare block the juggernaut that is Rachel's ego 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Love everyone sharing their " they weren't invited / excluded from VIP area" stories!
Screenshot_20240127-131311.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
When an assistant is talking to Meghan, Meghan does that tongue thing with her mouth that she does when she is threatened. I think the assistant looks anxious for a split second, but she may be under stress for all kinds of reasons. I notice the lady in the cream dress is smiling then her face drops as Meghan moves in for photo op.

Bizarre there was a VIP area that didn't have enough room for them. Harry clearly stopped in his tracks as he walked down the aisle...they hadn't told him . He left to try and sort it out. She will be absolutely furious 😯
Megain did that thing she does all of the time where she sidles into a photobomb, dragging Hazno with her, relying on the good manners of others to not tell he to f*ck off. Something she perfected as a Z-list actress and she has tried to do at Invictus, the hockey and all of the concerts they attended. It was noticeable that the other couple did not move to accommodate them so that the 4 of them were actually centred in the shot - they posed awkwardly with Harry off to the side, in the plants that were meant to frame the photo stage. The other couple did not look happy that the Harkles pushed into heir shot - they seemed to literally grin and bear it and moved on. In the pictures I've seen they did not appear to chat with the Harkles.

But the Harkles getting sent to the public screening room seems like karma in action

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
The lack of grifting/birthing stories/pontificating on childbirth and raising children screams bullshit. EVERYONE who has had children has a birthing story and there has been nada bar Hazno's ridiculously dickish comments re getting high on laughing gas. The lack of anything to say says it all.
---

I feel so so sorry for her. I think she must have been quite seriously unwell. I'm still thinking stoma or perhaps she had a straightforward procedure and subsequently developed sepsis. I can't say too much but a close family member worked for decades until recently at the LC and they've said to me that a stay of that duration means it's a pretty significant health event. I know if a person is unwell or post op they are particularly vulnerable so I can't imagine having such public interest (and I appreciate that I am among those interested!) but when unwell I can appreciate that all you want to do is curl up and rest and recover in your own time. Am glad she's home with her precious little ones.
They predicted a stay of 14 days from the outset, so I doubt there was any emergency keeping her there. With abdominal surgery, after they have rummled around inside, it takes a long time for the organs to settle and get back to working normally, so best recovery is in hospital. Your bowel etc does not like being handled or shifted out the way and digestion can be upset. Were it stoma related, then time would be spent getting the stoma working properly, digestion sorted out, dehydration being avoided, and getting to know how to deal with your new ‘friend’ on a daily basis (best bit of advice…give it a name and then it doesn’t feel so strange). Of course, there is also the issue of the main muscles being messed about and the pain and discomfort of standing upright and learning how to avoid putting strain on those major muscles whilst you heal.
All IMHO.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 🕶
BookWorm gets feedback from people all over the world on how the Monarchy is perceived.
She quoted passages from Valentine Low's "Courtiers" which described on page after page PC's tantrums, throwing Diana's (?) wedding ring, spending 15 minutes kicking furniture, how he treated his staff, his disloyalty. Competition between HM's nd PC's offices, for the courtiers, private secretaries and press officers the backstabbing and PC's demands became too much.
Tom Bower in his book said more or less the same.

Harald was telling the truth when he said that HM's and Clarence House briefed against each other. Clarence House was toxic.
Harald is doing nothing new, and learned from the best, with his victim and sad sack narrative. Both Chuck and Harald have an issue with accepting responsibility for anything, and nothing is their fault.

Talk about the Stoat leads to talk about his father. KC has another son, forgotten. In 13 years of marriage the Waleses have had no scandal.

The Sussex departure caused a lot of disagreement between HM, PC and William.
The Sussexes say they were abused. Harald has committed treason against the Monarchy and his country. Wants to be called HRH, and they call themselves D&D of Sussex, are treated like royalty.

For 4 years the royal son has had to listen to his wife, children and himself being ridiculed and threatened, but because he's royal he can't retaliate and has to live with the constant threat of the Sussexes returning.

People have bern pleading with C to cut ties between the RF and Harald. Parliament tried to introduce a Bill**, but KC slapped it down. Slapped down the loyal son in favour of the traitor son, turning a deaf ear to us and his government. C is allowing all the air and life to be sucked out of the Monarchy. If the Sussexes no longer had titles, they'd be of no interest.

William needs protection and support. With HM gone, his only real backup is his wife. He's had little support from anyone else since HM died, and despite his wealth his family is all he has.

We don't know what's wrong with Catherine, and maybe the doctors are being cautious, but BookWorm suspects that all isn't as it seems. William didn't say how long he would be away from his duties. Why was Chuck's surgery announced 2 hours after Catherine's? This isn't normal royal procedure and sounded to BookWorm like something out of Courtiers, Chuck's passive-aggressive actions and relentless PR.

William should give Chuck an ultimatum: it's time to choose between the loyal son and the traitor, or I walk. BookWorm wondered whether William has done this using Catherine's surgery.

This mess looks bad for Chuck as head of state who can't control his son or sort out his family. Never Complain Never Explain doesn't apply when dealing with a traitor.
** I think this is the Bob Seely Bill announced in December 2022 that was immediately squashed by Rishi Sunak.

I agree with the bits about William.
And I think the Catherine being called racist has made the Waleses feel sick at heart.
I don't think they will walk away because they both seem to have the same sense of duty as the Queen and Prince Philip.
But I agree they need support. They get it from the Middletons but if they aren't getting it from the royal family, they have a tough time ahead and this is a worry.
And I think Charles is jealous, selfish peevish and passive aggressive.
Always has been.

Maybe it's time to write to William and Catherine's offices in support of them and maybe it's time to write to our MP's to ask for an act of parliament to un title Harry (using his shit stirring in jamaica as the final straw.)

I need to compose the right words in my head.
I hope all our British Tattlers will also do this too.

• Heart

If i told you …

VIP Member
I love how twitter/X has people sharing memes of how they are dressed today, whilst saying that they are going to the shops, taking the bins out, cleaning the loos etc 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jaybob

Today my thoughts are with Princess Kate and her surgical team. Imagine scrolling through the DM website, coming across that shitshow and PHSL to the point where her stitches burst open. Get well soon!

• Haha
  • Heart

nukeantz

My fellow tattlers . It actually happened to me. I was Markled. My husband and I went to the movies this weekend. There was a huge cardboard display of Bob Marley One Love movie. I pushed elderly and small children out of the way to get to it. I stood beside it and asked my husband to take a picture of me next to Bob. He tells me to come on . I again asked for a photo. He comes with his large claw hand puts it on my back and nudges me along

The the. Horror. I was lead to cinema #23. This inferior tHeather did not have heated reclining seats. Only regular straight back. I kept a smile on my face and shoved my ball gown into my seat. And sulked as I watched The Beekeeper and drank my cherry coke.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Someone needs to go to the cinema in Jamaica, find the seat that Madame sat in, and put a sticker of a blue plaque on it. "Here sat Meghan Markle, in a ridiculous princess skirt, when all around were in their baseball caps and sports shirts". That would be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
The way she ends up just plonking herself to awkwardly in the seat 😂😂😂 I could watch that moment over and over!
That skirt has to make going to the toilet an ordeal, doesn't it?

Especially in the wet floor scenarios you usually find in the toilets of grotty multiplex cinemas like that one. No "Royal Box" private toilet there!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
He may need time to re-learn how to hold his wee , mens prostate trouble cause havoc with their wee control
One of our mates had the same operation.
The catheter was removed and he came home feeling very sorry for himself, sore and swollen.
He showed his wife his poor appendage hoping for sympathy and all she said was
“Wow! Will it stay that size?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Chita

VIP Member
Tom Bower talks of a documentary coming soon to British tv.
From what he says, it looks like it will show Camilla in a negative light and more or less confirm what Harry said about her in Spare.

If it is true and backed up with evidence, then ok, it is best for the truth to be out, especially if it can confirm it was Camilla who made the comment that was perceived to be racist.

I'm sure having the whole world told you are racist has made Catherine feel sick and hurt.
If it was Camilla who said something, then tell us.
Let us know what she said, don't blame someone else for it.
Then when we know who said it and what they said, we will make up our own minds whether we think the comment had racist intent or not.

For sure, Charles is going to be angry that all his work to make Camilla accepted could come crumbling down again if this documentary proves her to be the villain Harry said she is.

• Wow
  • Haha

Titter Ye Not

H became president of African Parks whilst a working member of the RF, the fact he has dropped the HRH (although not in court) is irrelevant to the general public, whatever he does, good or bad reflects on our RF. I don’t know how they should have done it but a hard line should have been drawn between H pre and post megxit and at the very least websites for the RF and the sussexes (I refuse to capitalise) should have clearly stated they are not working in any capacity for the RF.

Bollock head is still walking around as though nothing has changed in his status, call me Harry but treat me like a prince. He’s on camera questioning where he’s seated (WA, Living Legends, Bob Marley premiere) as though only a throne up front will suit a man of his position. If Charles won’t, it’s time for the men in grey to step in to protect The Monarchy.

• Sick
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Agree with both of you, I don't see KC stepping down after waiting for sooo many years to become king, in fact I think he will be selfish enough to do the same thing with William. At the other side, he's quite on age and he knows exactly that his reign will not take very long. We'll see.
We don’t step down in the UK - you die in post; of old age, or get shot in the eye by the French. The Queen’s uncle abdicating almost caused a constitutional crisis. The Scandinavian monarchs are used to abdicating, it’s traditional for them and expected, Daisy just took everyone by surprise as she still seems fit. However tired Charles is, I can’t see him abdicating, just like the Queen didn’t even when seriously ill, it’s not their way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52