Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malsi

Can I ask some questions that are probably extremely offensive? And I apologize in advance (I am sitting here cleaning my guns, watching the news, so you can probably guess I’m not the most sophisticated person) Why would PC or Haznoballs buy a mansion of any value and put it in that thing’s name, why not Archiedoll’s? Why would the RF allow a prince to marry a hooker? Why is everyone calling Andrew a pedophile, when he is just a typical spoiled rich man? Why does everyone want to take away the duchess title, when that is EXACTLY what the bitch wants so she can call herself a princess? Why does ANYONE actually think the SMEG has a possibility of a flying frogs fat ass of a chance in politics in the US? (That one is particularly hysterical) I apologize for the interruption. I lurk to learn! I adore the vocabulary lessons in particular ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Norbs

VIP Member
Considering the disruption of late in the USA, it seems only fair that skank twat and ginge pubehead go back home. If everyone might just settle down, apologize profusely to the unfairly maligned couple, give them the crown they so clearly desire and obviously deserve (spit), perhaps the ugly brouhaha can be put behind us. Not smirking...not smirking at all. Also. Most of us Americans appreciate how ridiculous this stupid twat is as well. You can have her, we don’t want her.
She’s already home. And I hope she stays there and never darkens the Commonwealth’s metaphorical doorstep again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Malsi

Middle of nowhere Midwestern flyover country ❤ No one bothers no one. We nod to our neighbors and we prefer a wave over a chat. Definitely not something her royalpainintheass would appreciate. Truck out front, tractor out back, four wheeler in the shed, dogs on the bed, and the only time I talk to the neighbors (the two I like anyway) is if I see a strange vehicle nearby I don’t recognize and I’m worried they aren’t home and don’t need guests around their land. 😂 Nebraska last week a herd of Bison actually WERE roaming around a town 45 minutes south and yesterday a horse kicked out a bar window, because he didn’t like his reflection. It’s good to be in America 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Just wanted to apologize for not being able to read all the threads I have missed...not literally ,as despite what my teachers may have suspected,I can read and have been able to for a couple of years 🙈,...
The spirit was willing but the flesh thought....
Balls to that...I'll have to manage as you have all gone thread mad....and I have to get some sleep....
I'm sure every post was positively brilliant and im sure I have missed some reight gems about pinky and the brain...so a belated...
I would if I could but I can't...so I won't.
...now...
Who let the dogs out.....
Me
Now
Goodnight 😘😘😘😊☺☺☺

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Fergie watching that programme.
Looks like Harry inherited the manipulative & paranoid traits of Diana and William got the professional, humanitarian ones.

Wow the press was bitchy even in the news about Fergie, when pregnant !
Fergie got battered to fuck and back. If smeggy had got even a tenth of the shite that was thrown at Fergie she'd die of heart failure from shock.
She really has had it easy.

freda19

VIP Member
Oh god, Harry’s beard just looks so wrong in that picture. Ginger pubes in need of a good wax.
I remember (was it on here) someone saying "Don't get a brazilian strip wax if you are ginger because it looks like you have a fish finger in your knickers". True dat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Norbs

VIP Member
Random thought.

I remembered from my long-ago A-level studies the theory of ‘children of calm and children of storm’ around Wuthering Heights. It stuck me that in Kate William has picked a child of calm, with a happy, settled background, and is thus creating a happy, settled family life for his own children. Harry has, in Meghan, married a child of storm with quite a turbulent background, who is wreaking havoc in his life and robbing him of all tranquility.

The Montecito monstrocity shall henceforth be known as Wuthering Heights.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hazza's Birthday 🎂:

Haz is unlocked from the basement by Dorito at 6am and dressed in his grey uniform and hat disguise.

Dorito takes him for his daily exercise regime, a brisk walk round the estate to check for wildfires🔥 drones and paps hiding in bushes.

Haz is ordered by Dorito to eject any lurkers by pretending to be the gardener and starts swearing under his breath 😡😡😡. As a special treat he is allowed to attend Doritos yoga session to pick up some tantric tips that will please Princess Sparkle in the bedroom.😘

Haz sits down for his breakfast of Advocdo on toast 🥑 (wishing it was bacon and eggs) and swearing about it 🤬🤬🤬

Haz switches on his computer and attends a Zoom meeting. After 5 minutes he starts to get irritated because he's got no idea what's going on☹😠. He checks his mobile for birthday messages and remembers that he's ghosted all his friends 👻👻👻 😖😠

Hazza starts to feel really pissed off that nobody has called to say 'Happy Birthday' or given him a present🎁. He retaliates by kicking some furniture 🤬 and swearing a lot.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hazza checks social media and starts screaming with rage and pulling his hair out when he discovers Tattle 🤬😡👹😡

To calm him down Dorito takes him to 👑 Princess Sparkles presence whereupon she showers him some gifts that were made for the Sussex Royal shop🎁🎁🎁🎁. Haz cries when he sees his face on a mug faintly remembering the old days.

Princess Sparkle then presents him with an amazing poster sized photo of her high smeggyness. It's one of the old sexy poses on a yacht 😜⛵

Haz is overwhelmed with joy 🥰🥰🥰 when he sees that Princess Sparkle has even signed it with her beautiful calligraphy 🌞

Hazza forgets to be annoyed for a few minutes when he's allowed to put some new batteries in Archiedoll.

Unfortunately he breaks Archiedoll (number 357) after a few minutes and has a major meltdown 😡😡😡🤯🤬💥 then swears for hours and hours and hours before bed🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬💥🤬🤬🤬💥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Say What

Chatty Member
I’ve been absent from bitching about the Sussexes for some time...got waylaid by other threads...hey ho here goes!

So Megs & Harry reckon they owe jackshit now they have “paid back” the taxpayer for Frogmore... how about they pay back the bill for the security? It’s not like they can’t afford it now with their Netflix hush money. Also, could Harry mug his veterans off any worse? Blaming the Invictus cancellation on corona would have been believable if he’d announced before his Netflix payday...now we all know it’s a load of bollocks. Please someone take him and Meghan’s WiFi access. I’m sick to the back teeth of seeing their woke preachy bullshit appear on every news outlet every week. Neither of them are qualified to speak on the topics they speak on and frankly they don’t deserve the air time given the disrespect they’ve shown our Queen and the public.

The end! For now....😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Popcornstein

There’s a photo of Smeg as a child with her friend ninaki priddy, also Born in 1981. They look the same age; ie 9yo.
However it must drive her nuts that people believe she does look In her40s.
She’ll havé the plastic face she deserves by the time she 50.

Also, I don’t think there will be another Dolly on thé cards. Merchie secured Hazbo thé Hostage, but is not bringing in any Cash, so she won’t be stumping up for a surrogate.

I wonder if Kate was photographed with Louis to coax a photo of Archie out?
« Proof of Life »?
I have posted this before but it looks like obvious proof to me; she did that protest against the washing up liquid in 1993 when she was 11, almost 12, and she convincingly looks her age. It seems highly unlikely that her everyone that was involved in the story in the media, her school, classmates, dad, television network that broadcast the feature, would have all faked her age and lied that she was younger. Some people claim she's 5+ years older, but that would make her 16 or 17 in the footage which obviously isn't true.

And those old photos like the one you mentioned with her friend Ninaki - she also released a lot of other photos and video footage of them from different years... the photo of then at Buckingham Palace when she was 15 in the late 90's again looks accurate.

mnbp.jpg

Funny how she claims to have not known who Harry was when she met him, considering she'd been hanging around outside his nan's house since she was a teenager...

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Oh yes, I wonder how effusive the RF greetings will be.
KP, BP and Clarence House will all be coordinated to go out at 10am.
i bet they will be all photos of a beardless, preMeghan Harry, happy & smiling with his family
Round of applause for Mystic Campagne - you called it right!

👏👏👏👏👏

(Can you tell us what the cards say for their divorce date?)

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Found one that is not behind a paywall about the duo demanding total control of everything in their word salad speeches.

Jesus Christ! Talk about picky! :eek:Who the fuck do they think they are? Imagine jumping through all those hoops just to hear him whine on about his dead mummy or to hear her recycle her "The ash was falling like snow " shite.
Was gonna book them as the commedy act for our Tattle Christmas dinner 'do' but I can't be arsed now.
Fuck off cunts, you just lost the most lucrative gig of your exile.

I bet Brenda didn't demand all those riders when she jumped out of a helicopter/plane with 007 for charity. Apparently the only thing she asked for was that she got to speak briefly, so she said "Good evening Mr Bond " or some such thing and was happy as a lark.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
it appears it’s not going too well! :ROFLMAO:

The people on this thread are probably the hardened, dedicated few who have endured all of the Harkle Zoomfails.

Can you imagine being asked to stump up $770k (or whatever today's rumour is) to watch Harry scratch his ear, look bored, stick in prayer hands and mumble 'You guys are amazing, so amazing. Remember in the words of Confucius, bring solutions, not problems, be the lightbulb, not the off-switch, put a record on and see who dances and never ask PomBear to do your PowerPoint OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE :m ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Poppea

VIP Member
The stupid thing is that the Wessexes would have waited in the isle for the narc and her poodle to go in front of them anyway. It just shows that the dumb cunt didn’t understand the protocols at all.
BIB

The Poodle and I do take offense! Poodles are the second most intelligent dogs on earth. Whereas Haznoballs is one of the least intelligent persons on earth and should be a contender for the Darwin award for marrying MeGain.

Also poodles tend to be washed and groomed! The Poodle is to be put on a piedestal and not to be compared with the unwashed, unshaved, unkempt, unwitty, unintelligent, petty and greedy Haznoballs!

Signed
Poppea and Freddy, the Poodle

100_0856.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
Lady C told the story of the Queen having lunch with an old and long-established friend of hers and the gruesome twosome must have come up along with the word marriage, I believe the Queen allegedly said, "I hope I'm dead before those two get married"!

Based on that I think you could be onto something. I'd actually thought it myself. If The Queen did say that it makes you wonder what the hell must have been going on for her to have come out with something like that. I can't remember if it was in one of her blogs or the book.

I think something bad must be going on in the background currently because Lady C has been vitriolic towards those two in the last two blogs. Really cutting.

She's mentioned a couple of times of Harry being addicted to Meghan like Heroin so I'm reading something into that, we've speculated here many times about whether or not he's partaking again ... Time will tell ...

If you want to know where the term monkey business comes from, take a drive through the Monkey enclosure at Longleat, if your car comes away unscathed you will have escaped monkey business. That term for all of my long life has referred to mischief-making similar to what you've indulged in here to today which is in and of itself monkey business.
Agree "Monkey business " is being cheeky, mischievous, its a phrase I use and will continue to use and if people get offended by it they really need to get a grip and a life

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
_____
How adorable. Kate was stuck in traffic on Battersea bridge, so got out with Louis so they could see the boats.
I just love the fact that they got out, no one bothered them. ( she’s obviously got her hair in a bun so that no one recognises her swishy hair!

• Heart