Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and thought I add it on here..not mine sadly lol πŸ˜„

View attachment 242799
what a weedy looking test of a cuntface that bleep looks. Like a bag of cunty weedy pale weedy cunty weedy pale weed. Sorry, had a shite day, and this rant is a direct result of that.(having said that, even without the shite day, all of the above sums up my feelings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wish I had had an aide de camp in the late 70s, trying to erect a tent in the lakes, hoping for a memorable shag. It rained. He was shite. The end. (Made up for it in a 5star hotel, though, realised early on, I don't do uncomfortable)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing Smegatron will use his 36th birthday to remind him that his mum was the same age when she died just to really turn the thumbscrews πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Whoa.
Please hold off on the earthquake. My son, daughter, and 3 grandchildren live outside of San Francisco.
So, let’s limit that earthquake to Meghan’s house, along with a mudslide.
Yes definitely, fingers crossed. I wouldn't want the curse of Smeggy to affect anyone else. 😁

Reactions: 13
My stepmams in the dales, she thinks she's posh, she'd say 'I need to go and load the dishwasher'
Is this her way of saying "give your father his tea"?

/only one my first cup of coffee

The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.
Word on the street, ie my imagination, is that conversations in the Smeggy and KP households went like this:

Casa Smoggy Smeggy
TedX booker: Hello? Prince Harry? This is TedX. Would you be interested in participating in a conference? We're booking the good and great and the most influential speakers of our times.
Prince Harry (for it is he): Influential speakers? Good and great? Sounds terrific.
Her Smegness (wrestling the phone from Hazno by yanking his leg manacles): You clot. It's obviously me they want to talk to. Yes. I want US $1 million up front, in unmarked bills, deposited in my secret Swiss bank account. And I need to vet your sponsors to make sure that they will give me swag, erm, that they meet my exacting standards. Oh, and I get top billing. This Michelle Obama bint comes after, got it? And I need to ok the other speakers and...
Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Meanwhile, at Kensington Palace...
Tedx booker: Hello? Prince William, would you be interested in giving a talk at our next conference?
Prince William: Sure. Just let my secretary know the date and it will go into my calendar. I look forward to it. Thank you for asking me!

(Edited to remove an extra space)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am an aussie also. No clue, but someone said H sulked till he got some gold braid also.
Someone had to rush out to the local market stall I mean haberdashery to by some gold sofa trim left over from the 80’s
Stall holders Rel and Drod said they thought they had some in a box of stuff with some funny looking clock
Yes there it was priced up at 40p a metre
Drel : this is pucker (good quality stuff )I can let you have it at Β£40 squids a metre
Madam says : β€œBargain at twice the price to stop the winging what Freda’s says throwing a tantrum
Drill:
Drodders quick get out the rest of 100 metres price up at Β£50 quid a metre as worn by
HRH Haznobals soon to be Haznotiltle
Next year Drodders we will me milweion aires

• Haha
Loving the shade from Kensington Royal (the β€˜fab 3’ no Smeg) and the Royal family (hazza and Brenda, no Smeg ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Oh and Clarence House! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just got a email in my junk mail
Issues with your nexflix subscription
It appears that your nexflix account has been used by multiple users
We Have had to suspended it
Thought saved me a job lol
Told hubby he said no it’s still there lol
Bugger

• Haha
For those without Instagram!
Yes, just had a look on IG, absolutely fantastic coordination...all very happy photos of H, none with M. A very clear message I think πŸ˜‚
ETA: loads of comments on the choice of pictures, surely some from fellow Tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then some sugars 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, just had a look on IG, absolutely fantastic coordination...all very happy photos of H, none with M. A very clear message I think πŸ˜‚
ETA: loads of comments on the choice of pictures, surely some from fellow Tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then some sugars 🀣🀣🀣
How lovely to see him happy without her in sight. I wouldn't be surprised if she releases a pic of her h and Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yes, I wonder how effusive the RF greetings will be.
KP, BP and Clarence House will all be coordinated to go out at 10am.
i bet they will be all photos of a beardless, preMeghan Harry, happy & smiling with his family
Round of applause for Mystic Campagne - you called it right!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(Can you tell us what the cards say for their divorce date?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.