Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But with the dolly?
This is screaming for a little Pom photo arrangement 😂

How cute are those Kate and Louis photos; just a regular mother who actually seems to know how to handle and love her kid:giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How come Mouthpiece Scobie failed to mention Harry's birthday yesterday. Plain to see which one of the gruesome twosome he is invested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She will never have enough, she will just threaten to do it again and again. H should be ashamed of himself, the bl00dy worm

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
But with the dolly?
No chance ....... Archiedoll is either too precious for this world and would frazzle in the LA sun 🥵or he's living with the surrogate 😳😉

I have an awful feeling they’ll be sugary 😖. But I might give them a go as well. I couldn’t possibly feel any worse 🤒
Hope you feel better soon Penny

She will never have enough, she will just threaten to do it again and again. H should be ashamed of himself, the bl00dy worm
Agreed. PW should stay out of it. The world will judge the greedy Harkles and he certainly shouldn't waste money on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Archiedoll is either too precious for this world and would frazzle in the LA sun
He melted in the heat and had to be sent back to the factory for a re-set.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
_____
How adorable. Kate was stuck in traffic on Battersea bridge, so got out with Louis so they could see the boats.
I just love the fact that they got out, no one bothered them. ( she’s obviously got her hair in a bun so that no one recognises her swishy hair!

Gorgeous photos. Louis is such a sweetie.

Clock the cyclist checking out Kate’s behind in this one:

1600243715941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just hope the poor dollchild has some more books other than Duck Rabbit these days :(

Reactions: 18
I just accidentally got immersed in reading some of Scobie's recent tweets - he certainly likes to light the touchpaper and run doesn't he? Back in the day we would call someone like him a "wooden spoon" - we'll probably have to call him a silicone spatula though!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw on twitter that they had a row in a restaurant in Santa barbara and Harry walked out upset and she just sat there finishing her wine.

Hopefully this is the RF getting their ducks in a row, before March next year.
So she’s been bought her house in California; Harry has frogmore to come back to with his tail between his legs.
I’m curious as to what her annual hush money is going to be ?

(thanks to Suzanne Tattle from out FB group for this)

View attachment 243854

—————

I think 6 months in Norfolk with their family has been great for William and Kate.
They look so Happy!
Just thinking about the blind item and the restaurant 'row'. About two weeks ago, there was a picture of H&M at dinner at the San Ysidro Ranch. You could see Harry's face looking serious (or angry depending on interpretation) and 'Meg' / woman with dark hair wearing a hat from the back with a large glass of wine. Smelled like a PR plant to me, a bit like their fake pub visit pictures. So is this 'row in restaurant' built around the picture? It might be.

The CDAN blind. We've heard a few times from fairly well-hooked in sources (including Royal Reporters) that Charles gave them a lump sum of £2 million, and there were whispers that TQ personally gave a large sum, to fund their transition year. So they haven't been financially independent and are still living off that cash as it was supposed to last the whole 12 months. Nowhere have we heard that the RF were involved in the downpayment for Montecito. I can't see it myself unless there is a divorce settlement negotiation going on that we don't know about.

That CAMFED donation. Is it easier to take a US tax-write off for a donation to a US charity? That's what it smells like to me.

Reactions: 18
Random thought.

I remembered from my long-ago A-level studies the theory of ‘children of calm and children of storm’ around Wuthering Heights. It stuck me that in Kate William has picked a child of calm, with a happy, settled background, and is thus creating a happy, settled family life for his own children. Harry has, in Meghan, married a child of storm with quite a turbulent background, who is wreaking havoc in his life and robbing him of all tranquility.

The Montecito monstrocity shall henceforth be known as Wuthering Heights.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm shocked they didn't put a birthday photo up overnight. Meagain and Archie to the fore and Harry in the background off to the side slightly out of focus ...
Merchie isn't allowed to be photographed. He's being trained to be triggered by camera clicks and to fly into a toddler rage just like daddy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m getting adverts from Emma Bridgewater for a Harry & Meghan mug. 60% off. They can duck off.

Ooh. Is there anyone I dislike enough to buy one for Xmas 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Merchie isn't allowed to be photographed. He's being trained to be triggered by camera clicks and to fly into a toddler rage just like daddy 😁
this is his only toy. he is not allowed any teddies or dinosaurs or race cars like normal little boys. Only playmobil lawyers, which Doris uses in "let's sue the paps!" roleplays with him each morning.

1600252199923.png

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Now they've resorted to giving away Charles' money for attention. This was in the sidebar on the Mail, in my opinion, they don't even deserve that much attention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Random thought.

I remembered from my long-ago A-level studies the theory of ‘children of calm and children of storm’ around Wuthering Heights. It stuck me that in Kate William has picked a child of calm, with a happy, settled background, and is thus creating a happy, settled family life for his own children. Harry has, in Meghan, married a child of storm with quite a turbulent background, who is wreaking havoc in his life and robbing him of all tranquility.

The Montecito monstrocity shall henceforth be known as Wuthering Heights.
But Ralph Fiennes he's not...and she's definitely NOT Juliette Binoche...not even a tiny fraction of the talent 😂 (and yes, I know there are other adaptations out there, but this one is my favourite...Ralph Fiennes very dark and mysterious in it 😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now they've resorted to giving away Charles' money for attention. This was in the sidebar on the Mail, in my opinion, they don't even deserve that much attention.

This is all instigated by the sugar nut cult
They raise money for this charity for the Harkles on their birthdays to show what lovely people they are 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.