Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep your grubby mits off! The Nigerian prince promised me that money! I’m still waiting!
Just between us...I gave the counterfeit money order to the FBI and the NIB Nespresso to charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quiet everywhere! Is there something we should know? 🤣
Yes, there's a general air of the calm before the storm.
It's like when my rugrats are upstairs and yet all is quiet. That's when you need to worry something is afoot.
Or maybe we're all just worn out from covid and coping.

Anyway smeggy has been on the campaign trail cheerinng on her favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will do, one of my areas of practice is elder law so I’m quite curious to say the least.

PSA
If you live in the US I guarantee neither Amazon nor the IRS will initiate a phone call to you.
Same in the U.K.
unless you request a call back
I’ve had calls claiming to be bt saying I have internet problems
I need to do checks I let them chat away say yes I got that yes ok I’ve done that
Then say at the end my microwave still won’t work
Calls from Microsoft saying I need to do checks I reply with oh hello can you put me through to steve he works for you and he’s not answering my calls

Or I reply with hello welcome to Microsoft complaints stop f’ing calling me
Or we understand you have an accident that was not your fault
Is that right reply yes when someone answers
I say No I don’t drive but the dog did trip me up
Funny how they hang up how rude

• Haha
  • Heart

The source added that the prince doesn’t have his own helicopter, “at least yet”, but added that there “will be plenty of rich benefactors with helicopters who would love the royal association.”

Still using royal association to get freebies from "benefactors"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well Hello......look what popped up in my feed.....with a glaring error!
This piece is about the cost of royal wedding dresses and Smeggy seemed to have changed her title!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same in the U.K.
I need to do checks I let them chat away say yes I got that yes ok I’ve done that
Calls from Microsoft saying I need to do checks I reply with oh hello can you put me through to steve he works for you and he’s not answering my calls

My go to is asking if it’s okay that I’m recording their call (I’m not, can’t be bothered quite honestly). They hang up every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same in the U.K.

I love it when they call me and say'we heard you had a road accident'
I always ask 'which one? Then regale them with horrific details of mowing down at least 6 people '
😁 its very effective and good for a laugh. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My go to is asking if it’s okay that I’m recording their call (I’m not, can’t be bothered quite honestly). They hang up every time.
My fave response is that I can't do anything without my husband's permission and of course he's never home.....😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I owe money to several Nigerian princes and Russian brides.
Well I get emails saying I have inherited
Millions of $’s
The amount of these I get
I could pay off the worlds debts
run the NHS single handed
But I won’t pay a penny ¥$€ or any other currency to that pair of what Freda says

[
I keep getting this ad
Keep waiting for the you too could have a lawn like this with Meganwee grass feed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if posted before. It's an old article but more exposure of the vile sugar nut cult on Twitter 😁
The Harkles poor judgement in associating with people who wish harm on the Royal Family is really quite disgusting. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well I get emails saying I have inherited
Millions of $’s
The amount of these I get
I could pay off the worlds debts
run the NHS single handed
But I won’t pay a penny ¥$€ or any other currency to that pair of what Freda says

[
I keep getting this ad
Keep waiting for the you too could have a lawn like this with Meganwee grass feed
Bugger link to advert did not work

Reactions: 8
Just saw a dreadful tiktok on Instagram of a Megan lookalike in a wedding dress with the caption “when a white boy falls in love with you now his family is mad” 🥴 I’m baffled that people cannot see the narc she is

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.