Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are questions about how Andrew got his wealth, so it could be suggested that he already has profited from his HRH status.
Now neither the Sussexes or Andrew carry out and duties and although the Sussexes have left and acted in an childish way since, they have been seen in communication with a known pedophile like Andrew (remember the photos in a park in New York I think it was). Even if you disregard the allegations against him, during the interview with BBC he showed no empathy for the victims of Epstein because he benefited from the relationship. This behaviour from him is (in my opinion at least) more destructive to the reputation of the Royal Family and that’s the whole reason people want to Sussexes to have their titles stripped.
Thing is I can't stand Andrew, he's always been an arrogant jerk but until it's proved the he has done something illegal there's no reason to remove his titles.

He didn't show any empathy or regard for the girls that's true, but being an obnoxious up his own arse isn't a reason for him to lose his titles either. We've had many vile monarchs over the years (being a nice person doesn't seem to be in the job description).

Anyway Haznoballs doesn't appear to be a nice person either, perhaps it's the curse of being the second son? but you are right that Andrew has used his title for profit over the years.

I don't think that either Andrew or Harry will lose their titles however much people complain. They were both born Princes and Meghan will probably be treated exactly the same as Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well having the name Prince does not automatically mean you are a nice person..or even deserving the title..I have a little rescue dog from Montenegro called Prince..he could really teach them a massive lesson in humility and gratitude..but they are too up their own arses to care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Andrew is not a known pedophile. As I said, he has not been charged with anything, or found guilty of anything. If & when that happens, his titles can be looked at.
I think the @thegirlscout was referring to Andrew. The sentence misses a "not". Hence her mentioning Andrew having a stroll with Epstein in a park in NYC.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thing is I can't stand Andrew, he's always been an arrogant jerk but until it's proved the he has done something illegal there's no reason to remove his titles.

He didn't show any empathy or regard for the girls that's true, but being an obnoxious up his own arse isn't a reason for him to lose his titles either. We've had many vile monarchs over the years (being a nice person doesn't seem to be in the job description).

Anyway Haznoballs doesn't appear to be a nice person either, perhaps it's the curse of being the second son? but you are right that Andrew has used his title for profit over the years.

I don't think that either Andrew or Harry will lose their titles however much people complain. They were both born Princes and Meghan will probably be treated exactly the same as Sarah.
I don't particularly like him either Scotch, and I think he's a bit thick as well as being arrogant and entitled. But innocent until proven guilty and all that, it's yet to be proved any person he had any dalliances with were under age (sometimes people forget that the age of consent is 16 in the uk, unless in a position of trust, in which case it's 18, and in the US it varies between 16-18 depending on what state).

Who's to say Hazno has never had alliances with folk liking younger women, or indeed messed about himself, until people are found to be guilty of a crime, no-one can say. X

Reactions: 14
Well having the name Prince does not automatically mean you are a nice person..or even deserving the title..I have a little rescue dog from Montenegro called Prince..he could really teach them a massive lesson in humility and gratitude..but they are too up their own arses to care.
He was put out on the street at 6 weeks old to fend for himself..these too entitled arrogant idiots have no idea what happens in the real world..dont forget...MeAgain..left her rescue dogs behind..says it all really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He was put out on the street at 6 weeks old to fend for himself..these too entitled arrogant idiots have no idea what happens in the real world..dont forget...MeAgain..left her rescue dogs behind..says it all really.
Awww.... I like you Charlie X bless you, as an animal lover myself, I cannot stand any cruelty to animals. That's another reason I don't like Merkin, how could she leave her dogs behind, if it's true she'd adopted them from a rescue place. Animals are for life, not just until one needs to move to bag oneself a ginger prince. I'm that soft I feed all the hedgehogs that come in my garden, we've had some of them coming for 5 years now 😊

• Heart
Can I ask some questions that are probably extremely offensive? And I apologize in advance (I am sitting here cleaning my guns, watching the news, so you can probably guess I’m not the most sophisticated person) Why would PC or Haznoballs buy a mansion of any value and put it in that thing’s name, why not Archiedoll’s? Why would the RF allow a prince to marry a hooker? Why is everyone calling Andrew a pedophile, when he is just a typical spoiled rich man? Why does everyone want to take away the duchess title, when that is EXACTLY what the witch wants so she can call herself a princess? Why does ANYONE actually think the SMEG has a possibility of a flying frogs fat ass of a chance in politics in the US? (That one is particularly hysterical) I apologize for the interruption. I lurk to learn! I adore the vocabulary lessons in particular ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love my animals..especially dogs..love me love my dog rings true..hugs chick x
Me too...... I've got a massive dog and a beautiful 10 year old cat too, love them to bits. Have a hug back, just for being an animal person 😘

Can I ask some questions that are probably extremely offensive? And I apologize in advance (I am sitting here cleaning my guns, watching the news, so you can probably guess I’m not the most sophisticated person) Why would PC or Haznoballs buy a mansion of any value and put it in that thing’s name, why not Archiedoll’s? Why would the RF allow a prince to marry a hooker? Why is everyone calling Andrew a pedophile, when he is just a typical spoiled rich man? Why does everyone want to take away the duchess title, when that is EXACTLY what the witch wants so she can call herself a princess? Why does ANYONE actually think the SMEG has a possibility of a flying frogs fat ass of a chance in politics in the US? (That one is particularly hysterical) I apologize for the interruption. I lurk to learn! I adore the vocabulary lessons in particular ❤
Welcome ❤ I don't think you need any answers to those questions, you've got the answers yourself already really haven't you 🤣 don't apologise for joining in, all welcome here for a healthy debate about the pair of 'freda words' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Andrew is not a known pedophile. As I said, he has not been charged with anything, or found guilty of anything. If & when that happens, his titles can be looked at.
My apologies! I just re read what I wrote and it didn’t make sense. I meant ‘they have not been seen out in public with a known pedophile like Andrew’ and I should have also included that I was referring to Andrew being photographed with Epstein in the park.

I think the @thegirlscout was referring to Andrew. The sentence misses a "not". Hence her mentioning Andrew having a stroll with Epstein in a park in NYC.
Yes, you’re correct! I massively messed up with missing out a word and the structure of that comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes that's what I meant 😁 I don't know what the equivalent of MI5/MI6 is in America. I get confused between the CIA and the FBI 😁
So basically I meant intelligence agencies.
No worries it just made me laugh to think of Seal Team 6 dumpster diving at chaz Harkle 😂

For clarification:
MI5 = FBI
MI6 = CIA
GCHQ = NSA

The CIA is not allowed to operate on US soil. 😂
The NSA is not allowed to spy on US citizens communications. They get GCHQ to do that for them :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No worries it just made me laugh to think of Seal Team 6 dumpster diving at chaz Harkle 😂

For clarification:
MI5 = FBI
MI6 = CIA
GCHQ = NSA

The NSA is not allowed to spy on US citizens communications. They get GCHQ to do that for them :devilish:
I rather like the idea that the CIA investigates 'cunts in action' . There, I said the Freda word! 👽😎

• Haha
Sarah kept HRH after her divorce, but because she & Andrew aren't married any more she lost the right to use it. She is now Sarah, Duchess of York. Andrew is still HRH.

Whatever they both have (or have not) done, I would say each case is treated differently dependant on circumstances. Hazno & Merkin have fucked off abroad & no longer carry out any duties here, and would probably have profited from their HRH titles in time, hence them losing them.

If and when Andrew is found to have committed any crime, I am sure his case would be looked at, and whether he could be stripped of his titles. As yet, although guilty of some stupid choices in his associates, he hasn't been charged with anything. If and when he is, then is the time to look at his HRH removal and whatever else.
BIB no, she didn’t. Letters Patent were issued removing it.

Reactions: 11
We definitely will not see the BRF taking action to strip H&M of their titles. Not without them being sentenced with a crime in a legal court. The Prince is almost untouchable. The HRH is still intact but it is agreed they won’t use it (same as Andrew). The other titles will stay as long as Andrew hold onto his.
I think they are in desperate need of new rule book regarding their titles. Andrew should have lost his for his shady business deals, shamelessly exploit his royal status decades ago. So do ex-partners. Harry and Meghan should loose theirs for being out if the family business. Those titles are only important inside the royal universe. Just being a crappy human is not a very good reason as it almost impossible to clearly define general rules that are not up for interpretations.

Reactions: 15
:love:
You are SO Murican. Mo5 and pixilated will love you. What is it they say OORAH!:m
Welcome to the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a brilliant post!!! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. Like you, I too, am flabbergasted that Morticia Windsor imagines she has a cats chance in hell of a career in Politics.

It just goes to show what having a billionaire father-in-law can pay for in terms of outright lyin' self promotion ...

For clarification:
MI5 = FBI
MI6 = CIA
GCHQ = NSA

An old army vet once me that there are at least two levels of dark ops below MI5 & MI6 that no one talks about, he said their names but I've forgotten them, do you you know them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
:love:
You are SO Murican. Mo5 and pixilated will love you. What is it they say OORAH!:m
Welcome to the thread.
I'm not murican, but I'll sit in the corner with them. I likes me clay shoots, could never go a real live hunting like, but like to keep my kit all oiled up ready for an outing down the range 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We generally keep them in the safe. But recently....we keep them a bit closer. 🥰 things have been dicey around here. Not so much where we live, exactly. But, to be ready is always a Veteran’s way. And yes, HOOAH! (Air Force here 😏)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.