Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose we could have a whip round to see if we can rustle up enough cash to book them as the comedy turn for our Tattle xmas bash. I'll put in 50p 😁 which I know is incredibly generous of me.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
By xmas they might be desperate for a gig you never know 🀣
I would love someone to book them under the pretence of it all being along their criteria and then to completely set them up to fail, aka a kind of gotcha thing. I imagine their price it too expensive but boy would i love to see them with egg on their public faces.

Second thought, book them and offer them money for photos of archie. In the old days It was the Sun that would sting them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very generous of you. The only thing I’m offering is the steam off my tit:poop::m
I think we need a few ideas for Secret Santa presents for those at the Xmas do. Gravy bones for Pom & Yorkies dog. A gag for merkin's word spew. Some false balls for Hazno (you know, the sort vets put in a dog's nutssck after they've been neutered to keep up appearances). New knitting needles for Freda, and a swear box. Some of these 😎 and this for me 🀐 ............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
it appears it’s not going too well! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Their greed will be their undoing. After all they're not experts at anything (other than lying and grifting) 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The people on this thread are probably the hardened, dedicated few who have endured all of the Harkle Zoomfails.

Can you imagine being asked to stump up $770k (or whatever today's rumour is) to watch Harry scratch his ear, look bored, stick in prayer hands and mumble 'You guys are amazing, so amazing. Remember in the words of Confucius, bring solutions, not problems, be the lightbulb, not the off-switch, put a record on and see who dances and never ask PomBear to do your PowerPoint OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE :m ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good Evening all

This is , in a way more directed to Toto who posted the other day and I questioned /queried something posted. No idea how to message if you can but just to let you know that I did read your reply. Thank you. Appreciated. I like to not just go along and be negative without a reason(not saying you were) and at that point I just could not understand. My thinking was that I don't know what happened and perhaps Harry asked her to do it and she did. Something very simple Yeah, yeah... ok. I really don't like to think badly of people but...

The thing is, I think, I don't like to just think badly of someone . And I'm not saying anyone on here does . It's just I could not see it when you posted for that particular event. Now I read your reply and today read it again and I do see exactly what you are saying . So thank you.

I do hope I didn't upset you in anyway by my post by querying what you had said. So not intended .

Reactions: 8
This just shows how green I am about making money 😬 I had no idea.

Of course I should have realised that they were advertising when Harry was said to like a burger place.

Ughhh.....they really are disgusting.

I wonder if Smeggy would advertise incontinence knickers if we offered her a fee? πŸ™„
Well she’s full of wind and water so she probably would :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This just shows how green I am about making money 😬 I had no idea.

Of course I should have realised that they were advertising when Harry was said to like a burger place.

Ughhh.....they really are disgusting.

I wonder if Smeggy would advertise incontinence knickers if we offered her a fee? πŸ™„
That's done it now........Pom will have her in either Tena Lady pants or a proper old fashioned Terry nappy & some frilly rubbers over the top later on! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The people on this thread are probably the hardened, dedicated few who have endured all of the Harkle Zoomfails.

Can you imagine being asked to stump up $770k (or whatever today's rumour is) to watch Harry scratch his ear, look bored, stick in prayer hands and mumble 'You guys are amazing, so amazing. Remember in the words of Confucius, bring solutions, not problems, be the lightbulb, not the off-switch, put a record on and see who dances and never ask PomBear to do your PowerPoint OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE :m ...
.......... balls darling. Every time. Balls. Her secret santa (not so secret now)will be a new art set and a some classy earrings with dangly bollox so she can fiddle with her balls to her heart's content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
.......... balls darling. Every time. Balls. Her secret santa (not so secret now)will be a new art set and a some classy earrings with dangly bollox so she can fiddle with her balls to her heart's content.
I would pay money to 'accidentally' swap the Harkles inspirational Powerpoints with a Pom Special. βš½πŸ€βšΎπŸ₯ŽπŸŽΎ

Netflix co-CEO was on CNBC business channel talking about serious stuff. The presenter Andrew Sorking asked about M&H and fortunately the Mail wrote it up. He said nothing about the deal value, confirmed they had shopped it around everywhere (SHADE!), said Megzy wouldn't be acting and had nothing to say about what they were actually doing but kept saying 'entertainment'

'It's going to be epic entertainment,' he said, explaining: 'We're going to do a wide range of entertainment with them. I can't tell you anymore than that about it at this point, but I think it will be some of the most exciting, most viewed content next year.'

He hasn't signed a deal for Wokeumentaries, has he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The problem with Harry and Smeggy working as Conference or After Dinner speakers is that they are simply not very entertaining. She has a horrible voice and he seems to just drone on 😴

A good speaker is witty and eloquent and neither of them appear to have a sense of humour.
All I've heard from them is tedious word salad lectures. Surely people attending these events want to be entertained and have some fun.

harryball.jpg

He can't even juggle more than one ball 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The problem with Harry and Smeggy working as Conference or After Dinner speakers is that they are simply not very entertaining. She has a horrible voice and he seems to just drone on 😴

A good speaker is witty and eloquent and neither of them appear to have a sense of humour.
All I've heard from them is tedious word salad lectures. Surely people attending these events want to be entertained and have some fun.

View attachment 237914
He can't even juggle more than one ball 😁
And that's another reason why Wills will always be better than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
'It's going to be epic entertainment,' he said, explaining: 'We're going to do a wide range of entertainment with them. I can't tell you anymore than that about it at this point, but I think it will be some of the most exciting, most viewed content next year.'
Oh dear! :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.