Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone listens to podcasts but this is the first in a four part series

I haven’t listened to it so it might be full of sugary shite.

I have the flu 🤧 so I hope Harry had a tit birthday. 😝

Part two

Get well soon!

I think I’ll have a listen to those later. The worst that can happen is that they help with my insomnia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know why but I started to laugh when I read this paragraph. Thinking of @Pom Bear and the earrings she created from Hazno's balls!
That made me laugh 😄 xx

Haha brilliant! She can make Hazno some new ones for his birthday! 🤭 @Pom Bear......... Please can Kate make him some dough balls! 🤣😘
Here you go 🤭 xx

Resizer_16002077145453.jpg

They come out dark green on my kindle...the cake part not the icing balls 😱😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Get well soon!

I think I’ll have a listen to those later. The worst that can happen is that they help with my insomnia.
I have an awful feeling they’ll be sugary 😖. But I might give them a go as well. I couldn’t possibly feel any worse 🤒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Going to catch up in abit...meanwhile I leave some food out for Harry..it can be a treat on his birthday 😄

(not my pic sadly 😄) ..
Resizer_16002077145452.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaha! Thank you lovely, they look like dung balls! 🤣😘X
Loooooooool dung balls 🤭😄 xx
You're welcome 💕🤗 Thank you very much for the idea xx

I now show you the pic of Meghan baking a cake for Harry...it's in the shape of Harry's new house when they divorce 😄

Resizer_16002077145450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet he does. It's normal to feel like that(or not whatever) but it must tug at his heart strings that he has left so much behind for a life in a shallow society with a woman he must surely by now be finally having reservations about.
Remember "I hope she loves me ... " in the engagement video? Even then, somewhere in his head his lonely little brain cell was sending him messages to get the duck outta dodge. He ignored it cos she sucks like a dyson and pretended to have the same values and goals as himself.

Harry birthday ya ginger clown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have an awful feeling they’ll be sugary 😖. But I might give them a go as well. I couldn’t possibly feel any worse 🤒
It's a stinker. I had it last week and it was a nightmare especially in the present covid scary climate. When I eventually ventured to tesco I was shitting bricks in case I took a coughing fit or fainted in the veggie aisle. I was imagining getting stoned by furious shoppers. "UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!" and getting hoiked into one of the dumpsters out the back.
Very hard to shift so look after yourself missus.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes it's strange that we've not been offered any information on how Smeggy is enhancing Haznoballs birthday for him.
I'd expect something along the lines of Smeggy surprising him with some wonderful thoughtful gift and cooking him his favourite meal at the very least. Because of course it would all be about her 😁
I saw on twitter that they had a row in a restaurant in Santa barbara and Harry walked out upset and she just sat there finishing her wine.

Hopefully this is the RF getting their ducks in a row, before March next year.
So she’s been bought her house in California; Harry has frogmore to come back to with his tail between his legs.
I’m curious as to what her annual hush money is going to be ?

(thanks to Suzanne Tattle from out FB group for this)

77D2EFEA-7AE8-4D5E-9258-AC263FF38AF9.jpeg

—————

I think 6 months in Norfolk with their family has been great for William and Kate.
They look so Happy!
4AC78FFA-3F8D-4B08-BA52-B14645B29DDC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
one of the reasons all the official birthday wishes to Harry didnt have meagain present could be because they know a split is imminent...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
_____
How adorable. Kate was stuck in traffic on Battersea bridge, so got out with Louis so they could see the boats.
I just love the fact that they got out, no one bothered them. ( she’s obviously got her hair in a bun so that no one recognises her swishy hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
_____
How adorable. Kate was stuck in traffic on Battersea bridge, so got out with Louis so they could see the boats.
I just love the fact that they got out, no one bothered them. ( she’s obviously got her hair in a bun so that no one recognises her swishy hair!

Watch out for arranged pap shots in 3,2,1....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to hear you're ill ;( get better soon....and remember, a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down 🤪, even if sugary, they might be so bad, they'll be hillarious...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But with the dolly?
Definitely but probably in a pushchair or backpack so you can't really see him. She knows it'll get more money when they sue.

I do get the feeling he had a really miserable birthday yesterday. My heart bleeds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.