Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look it’s that time again. It’s only a new bleeping thread!

Many thanks to @Scotch Mist for the fantastic new thread title ❤

Where to begin?

Smoke has been seen in the air over Montecito. It’s not a forest burning though it’s just a dumpster fire at chaz Harkle......again!
Despite claiming a monster deal with truckloads of cash with Netflix, everyone (except the sugars) knows it’s bollocks!
They cancelled the Invictus concert then blamed Rona when clearly they fucked up again. You can’t fool us Tattlers you pair of cunts!
The traitor then got his panties in a twist and threatened The Times of London with legal action. Good luck with that matey!

So! Who wants to call them a pair of cunts first? :devilish: Oops too late!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can’t quote from the last thread so @Pom Bear thank you for the courtroom picture. It’s brilliant and I think we all look particularly beautiful in our dramatic scene :love: Have a mushy:m And yes, they’re still a pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done Scotch on the new thread title & thank you Palpatine for posting it ❤

And so we continue 🤣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done palp, and congrats Scotch Mist :m:m:m I didn't vote for Scotchy tho.:eek: For some reason I missed her suggestion or I would have.:m

Well baguette posted
But today in People:
“The suggestion or implication is that the duke has decided to choose his own financial benefit over raising money for veterans or the Invictus Games is egregious. Invictus is something that is his creation, there is so much that he believes in. It is one of the most important things to him,” says a source close to the prince.
"It is absolutely untrue that the Netflix deal is connected to the Invictus Games and Amazon proposal," the source continues.
Lawyers working for Harry have written to The Sunday Times to complain, PEOPLE understands. The source adds that there is nothing in the Netflix deal that Harry and Meghan recently signed that stops them from working on projects at other broadcasters or streaming services."

So Netflix didn't bother to thrash out an exclusivity clause. That's normally celebrity Deal 101.
Re the bib ... smeggy the source might think that but this pair and their advisors are not reknowned for reading small print or checking details so there could very well be conditions tucked away in the contract that bar them from working with amazon etc. They just haven't seen it yet😆
Remember the tantrum the source/smeggy threw over being refused the right to use "Royal"? She said something very similar to the netflix BIB about how Brenda has no right blah blah blah cos there is no such legal rule (but they'd not use royal anyway). We'll see.

I can't see netflix missing a trick with this kind of thing when it's their bread and butter concocting these kind of commitments from people.

Reactions: 21
Love the thread title!

Does anyone else have a slight panic it’s been deleted a la DS when the old one is not showing in their watched threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been along time since I wrote you,
Well you know how time can fly
Seems like yesterday I was threading
Now it's like I have no time...
I have changed my name to Alice and am now on miners works experience,as I have been down so many tunnels,I'm running out of soap🙈
I have also found Jesus...well I know he wasn't lost but you get the drift....
Oh yes,when I get involved,I'm like the proverbial rat up someone's guttering🤪
I'm trying to convince the other half I'm not away with the fairies but it's still like watching the workmen doing roadworks,whilst never taking their eyes of their mobile communication devices🤫
Up to press...we are on our third holiday choice due to government guidelines of playing hokey cokey with the quarantine list of countries...so it will be interesting when I have to throw various items in a suitcase at the very last minute like the conveyor belt on the generation game...won't be taking omids excuse for a book with me as I always pack a roll of andrex for emergencies 🙈
Seems like my 2nd home is now YouTube as I have tired of the waste of space that is Facebook.
...I still believe Phillip is no more..Charlie will soon be meeting him holding hands with Andrew,although he's a very slippery snake so I'm uncertain,sadly.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the terrible twins is in for a roasting down under and the other royals will have to get a proper job...maybe try their hands at grave digging🤫
...the 4th of November will be a date to mark on your mobile...
Either we will get some answers to very important questions or I'll be fitted for a very fetching jacket with lots of buckles🤯
...at least I'll have had a nice rest abroad ..somewhere warm 🙏
..last but not least...I still hate the pair of what Freda says.. something's change and something's will always be the same.
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I have changed my name to Alice and am now on miners works experience,as I have been down so many tunnels,I'm running out of soap🙈
I'm trying to convince the other half I'm not away with the fairies but it's still like watching the workmen doing roadworks,whilst never taking their eyes of their mobile communication devices🤫
Up to press...we are on our third holiday choice due to government guidelines of playing hokey cokey with the quarantine list of countries...so it will be interesting when I have to throw various items in a suitcase at the very last minute like the conveyor belt on the generation game...won't be taking omids excuse for a book with me as I always pack a roll of andrex for emergencies 🙈
Seems like my 2nd home is now YouTube as I have tired of the waste of space that is Facebook.
...I still believe Phillip is no more..Charlie will soon be meeting him holding hands with Andrew,although he's a very slippery snake so I'm uncertain,sadly.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the terrible twins is in for a roasting down under and the other royals will have to get a proper job...maybe try their hands at grave digging🤫
Either we will get some answers to very important questions or I'll be fitted for a very fetching jacket with lots of buckles🤯
..last but not least...I still hate the pair of what Freda says.. something's change and something's will always be the same.
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Still mad as a box of frogs then? 😜😆(written with love!)😘

Re Philip - they are leaving Balmoral next week and returning to Sandringham. They usually stay until October so we shall see if he makes an appearance.

I wonder why they are leaving early? Perhaps Ginge & Cringe said they would visit after all so HM is doing a runner! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Ah it's so good to hear from you yorkiejules. Enjoy your holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Hello YorkieJulesAlice! Nice to see you and a pukka update!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Youtube is amazing. I've just been on there looking for reviews of a Christmas thing I'm planning to buy Mr Freda. I love it for that kind of thing and DIY but I'm sure your viewing is much more interesting.
I'm just glad you're doing Ok and planning a holiday. Have a ball, don't forget us and bring us all back a stick of rock.
😙😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm reposting my Apprentice idea from the last page of the last thread (which came out of a post and idea by Cacacoisfarraige) as I put way too much effort into it for it to be lost to a thread change :ROFLMAO:

Anybody got any more tasks ideas :)

--- --- ---

Since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Hello Yorkie 👽👽❤
Am glad you popped in, haven't had the chance to shout you a proper Hiya yet. I'm only keeping your seat warm, until you come back for good 🤣 I'll vacate it asap you need it back, after a restful holiday hopefully X Glad you're ok, this lovely lot have missed you methinks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been absent from bitching about the Sussexes for some time...got waylaid by other threads...hey ho here goes!

So Megs & Harry reckon they owe jackshit now they have “paid back” the taxpayer for Frogmore... how about they pay back the bill for the security? It’s not like they can’t afford it now with their Netflix hush money. Also, could Harry mug his veterans off any worse? Blaming the Invictus cancellation on corona would have been believable if he’d announced before his Netflix payday...now we all know it’s a load of bollocks. Please someone take him and Meghan’s WiFi access. I’m sick to the back teeth of seeing their woke preachy bullshit appear on every news outlet every week. Neither of them are qualified to speak on the topics they speak on and frankly they don’t deserve the air time given the disrespect they’ve shown our Queen and the public.

The end! For now....😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm reposting my Apprentice idea from the last page of the last thread (which came out of a post and idea by Cacacoisfarraige) as I put way too much effort into it for it to be lost to a thread change :ROFLMAO:

Anybody got any more tasks ideas :)

--- --- ---

Since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".
👏👏👏👏👏👍

Come up with a new brand of 'viewer friendly' nappies. That don't look full when they are on the telly, no leaks, and that will survive a wriggling jiffling toddler who is totally bloody disinterested in what it's alleged maternal person is filling it's earholes with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.