Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixillated

Somewhat off topic briefly. If I lived in the USA I'd be shitting bricks and I'd be armed to the teeth legally or not. Fucking terrifying videos coming from there in this past few weeks. My heart goes out to all our Murican pals on here and I hope you are all staying safe as you can. 🇺🇲
from someone in the US.
went to Washington, DC today, our nation’s capital.
I used to go about every 2 months. But, have not been in about 9 months due to the coronavirus.
it has changed so much, not for the better.
I was in what had been a very nice area, not any more.
the dangerous unrest/ rioting is not near me as I live in the country.
But, if is very sad and seriously frightening in some of our cities.
even my son, who usually does not notice things, said our highways, our city look like a third world country.
thank you for your thoughts.
Momof5 has family in law enforcement, as you know, and that must be very hard.
Our country is in trouble.

That is what makes it so hard to deal with Meghan and Harry. We have real problems. They just grift along with no thought to duty or country. They want money at any cost. That is just such a bad attitude/ display when things are rough for our country and for so many people.
even the Kardashians are somewhat toned down (for them).

They are just so out of sync with the reality of many people.
🎼 Every little thing they do
the timing is off,
they just turn me off 🎼

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks for linking this-love that she says MM is unkind as a human ......
Plus I think it's the first time anyone had the balls (and of course it's a woman) to say that the snarkles had been planning this from the early days, "even before the wedding". It has bugged me that no one has dared say that when the edidence is there in black and white re trademarking and setting things up with american based companies fronting for them. So if that shite was being put in motion just after the wedding then clearly it was being discussed and planned even earlier in the partnership.

I bet those fucken giraffes and heffalumps could tell a tale or two.
🎼 If we could talk to the animals 🎼

• Angry
  • Heart

Popcornstein

I hope there is someone else here familiar with the old childrens show Lazy Town...

...because I have finally realised who Scobie reminds me of:

received_344713216652818.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Yeah... I get what you are all saying. I do, honestly. Hate woke stuff as a general rule. Can’t be doing with the whole JK Rowling outcry. Can’t stand the fact that H&M are harnessing themselves to this pious culture where we have to repress everything we say. Was pretty sure wotsisname hadn’t a scoobies when he posted the picture on Twitter of the chimpanzee being held by the hand between H&M. So please don’t think am asking for that type of misplaced outrage. I just think you chose that phrase on purpose Freda- maybe I have got this wrong! And I think it’s got way too many connotations in the context of slagging off Doria’s (clearly) dodgy business dealings alongside the Compton catchphrase.
Anyway. I appreciate your level opinions and the fact that some of us can agree to disagree. I also like the fact I feel I can say something without being hounded off a thread- there are a bunch of really strong people on here which is why debate is tolerated so well.

Of course I know the phrase! If I was using it to describe my kids it would make perfect sense. In fact I’m sure I have....
Anyway. I honestly don’t want this escalating Ian’s this derailing.
As you were (sorry for nicking your sign off, @Yorkiejules )
Nobody is out to annihilate anyone on here, unless you’re name is Meghan or Harry. I don’t care what Freda said ar what context she meant it in and I’m sure she’s more than capable of fighting her own battles. Monkeys, by nature are both playful and naughty, that’s where this term comes from. All this has to stop because we will become a nation of people afraid to open their mouths for fear of some do-gooder jumping down their throat. We are living in a time where people are being encouraged to report to the authorities if they leave their county because of lock-down. It’s dangerous territory and smacks of communism. Read this as you will, I’m just sick of grown ups telling other grown ups what they should or shouldn’t do....
7985115B-5697-4A1A-90B8-048AE21F0B6E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Exclusive: Harry and Meghan demand total control over who introduces their lucrative US speeches
Form issued by 'the world’s leading speakers bureau' outlines the lengths bookers must go to if they want to secure a talk
By Camilla Tominey, Associate Editor8 September 2020 • 9:00pm
Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex

Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex Credit: AFP
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be able to dictate who moderates any discussion with them according to a leaked document outlining the conditions for booking the couple as "virtual" speakers.
Event organisers will also be required to specify in advance the exact fee being offered and give full details of any sponsors, including “what they are receiving in return for their sponsorship” before even issuing an invitation to Harry, 35, and Meghan, 39.
The four-page ‘Virtual Event Request Form’ issued by The Harry Walker Agency (HWA), seen by The Telegraph, shows the lengths bookers will have to go to to secure an online audience with the Royals.
One of the conditions specified in the form is that it is up to the speakers to decide who introduces them and moderates any discussion with them.
“The choice of Introducer and Moderator will be at the final discretion of the Speaker,” it reads. “The Fee will need to be paid directly from the contracting organization’s account,” it adds.

In June, it was reported that the Sussexes had signed up with the New York-based agency, which represents A-listers including Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey.
It has been suggested they could charge $1 million per speech with the agency, which describes itself as “the world’s leading speakers’ bureau”.
The couple last week signed a rumoured $150 million deal to produce programmes for Netflix after stepping down as senior Royals in March to seek “financial independence”. They have agreed that they will not engage in any commercial activities that could cause the Queen embarrassment.
As well as requesting all the basic details for the booking, the HWA form demands advance knowledge of all sponsors associated with the event, including “corporations, individuals, members of the organisation and government entities or organisations”.
Stressing that details must be given of sponsors even if they are not directly involved with the speaker’s presentation, the form asks: “If you were to lose one or more of the above sponsors, would your organisation still be able to move forward with this event?”
In order to spare Harry and Meghan’s blushes in the event of a technological failure, the form demands to know what “connection format” will be used for the event (ie. satellite, video conference, or other), how the speaker will access the platform and what the booker’s “contingency plan” is in the event of “connectivity issues”.
The form asks: “What will the audience see on screen? Will you incorporate any branding? What will the Speaker see on screen immediately prior to and during their presentation?”
Bookers are also asked to specify whether "any live or pre-recorded programme elements will run concurrently with the Speaker’s presentation" and to list the names of any additional speakers who have been invited.
The anticipated number of attendees also needs to be specified in advance along with a description of “who they are”.
“Is the event accessible to the public or is access restricted?” the form asks. “How will access to your event be determined and monitored? (ie registration and unique log in). Will there be a cost associated with participation either through ticket sales or registration fees?”
The form also asks if the event will be publicly advertised, and where - and requests details of any past speakers who have participated.
It also demands advance details of whether the speaker’s attire will need to be “business or casual”.
In February, Harry and Meghan attended a JP Morgan event in Miami where the Duke is thought to have been paid a six-figure sum after giving a speech about being in therapy for seven years following the death of his mother
Thank you Norbs. x

• Wow
Reactions: 30

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
How lovely to see him happy without her in sight. I wouldn't be surprised if she releases a pic of her h and Archie
I am fucking loving that shade. Now tell me there’s nothing going on in the background. That it an orchestrated effort by the RF. Hip hip hooray 🙌🙌

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
It's nice to have you join in ... : - )
Ah, sweet of you to say. 😘

I am my moms royal reporter. She loves everything BRF, everything but the two what Freda says of course, but her English isn't good enough to keep up. Right now she is nagging me to read (and translate her) the drivel (FF), which I won't. I did give it a try and had to give up after the first chapter. My sanity is hard enough to maintain without this truckload of utter nonsense and adulation.

ETA the German tabloids still are very much in awe of MM, making them totally useless. And we don't read them anyway. My granny did, we don't. Mom has read a lot of biographys about members of the BRF though. And I suspect she's been in love with Chaz for a couple of decades. She once even had an ugly boyfriend who had a strong resemblance :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh dear. The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.

wow. that will have Ginge and Cringe sticking a whole packet of extra needles in their Prince William voodoo doll.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member

Does this look like a face of a woman who is devastated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 239965
Fucken drama queen. He wasn't demoted , he just had his unearned titles retracted for the use of someone who actually gave a shit about the military family. I suspect he was more upset at losing the fancy uniforms with all the gold braiding and medals.

Wasn't there an article on one of the old threads (hello Baguette, do your magic) where after watching his wedding videos haz was unimpressed that Will's uniform was prettier fancier, as in it had the Aiguillette (heavy gold braiding) because Wills is an Aide de Camp to Brenda. So Haz asked gangan Brenda that he be made an Aide de Camp too and have the same braiding on his uniform as Wills. Of course Brenda agreed. As usual with baby hazza.
Then the ungrateful cunt fucked off with his wifey so Brenda took her pretty uniforms back and gave him a box of grey polo shirts instead.

See that sums Haz up. Always wanting what William had, jealous and grasping for things unearned.

No. Not one bit. And that dress, was lovely but she just had to be the limelight stealer yet again on that occasion didn't she.

I thought more appropriate on the night would neet her husband stand out in the red, she should have reversed the colours and worn a demure black number with red accents & accessories. Just my opinion, like.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think I might vomit 🤮 at the amount of deluded sugars on Twitter today! Already today seen “King Harry”, the “Real King” and that the D&D of Cambridge are vile racists 😒 might have to log off Twitter for the day.
Oh and so many saying where is Meghan in the photos?
Twitter is full of deluded cunts who really don't understand what the royal family is about. I've seen tweets criticising them for taking public money and just turning up to shake hands with someone 😁 These morons are unable to grasp why the British public can't stand the Harkles and of course we're all racists as well 🙄

It's best to just accept that they are either 'special needs' or anti monarchists who hate white people.

Even if Queenie takes away their titles it won't make any difference to these idiots they will still call them King Harry, Princess Meghan and Prince Archie because they really are brain dead morons. They despise the monarchy but want to give the Harkles false titles 🤪 you couldn't make it up 😁

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
The stinginess thing has come up time and time again over the years and I've read that story about Cressida before. She had a lucky escape from the Dim Stingy Ginger one.

Harry was notorious for either expecting stuff for free (as he's a Prince) or sending the bill straight to Charles. Just call me Harry - but just bill my Dad...

• Sick

kev1974

VIP Member
If that Netflix guy really thinks Megflix will be the most viewed content on his platform next year, I suggest he takes a look at the Mail Online comments section, and he might change his mind.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Funny you say that but it really hit home with me in recent days that THAT is exactly her problem. Nothing is ever enough for her. She had reached the pinnacle of her dreams and married a totally malleable prince, was set for life, but it wasn't enough. Even while planning the wedding she was setting up the next step up the ladder by establishing a global merching enterprise. Thank fuck Brenda was on the ball with that at least.
It must surely be a psychological blip to be like that. When I think of the excitement in my home when we acquire something new (even the new used car,lol) I wonder does smeggy ever feel that satisfaction and contentment or is everything just " yeah whatever, meh :rolleyes:, what can I get next?"
Freda you are totally right. Smeggy will never be satisfied with anything and nothing will ever be good enough for her. She has no humility, just a grandiose sense of self importance and entitlement.

Perhaps we should feel a bit sorry for people like that, as they will never be happy in life and will probably end up alone and unsatisfied.
But as its Smeggy - fuck that 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
Oh dear. The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.

Impressive list of speakers (although Jaden Smith 🥴

OH MY GOD ! To be a fly on the wall in Chez Harkles :m The new fugly fireplace and freshly vegan painted walls will be wearing the birthday cake.😂
"Look Aitch , LOOK. Your wanky brother is copying me and stealing my platforms ... not to mention that cunt Fergie stealing my banana theme ... why won't they leave me alone. WAH WAH WAH 🥺😢😭 "

That's a great line up too. They cover all ages and groups. What's the betting hazza phones Wills and asks him to bag smeggy a place among the elite speakers, all those producers and directors would be her dream gig. Hopefully Wills keep out of their business and focuses on his own role. Thankfully Wills has gravitas, can learn a speech and can also think on his feet. No wonder hazza is so jealous of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29