Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Meghan, however, is reportedly not concerned that the couple can't make the trip, In Touch Weekly reported.

'[She] doesn't feel like she's missing out,' an 'insider' said.

'She's been too busy decorating their new Montecito mansion.'

Haha, can anyone picture the lazy bint with a pot of Dulux and a paint roller in hand?? Stupid witch is more likely barking orders at a poor crew of painters and decorators, tea in hand ready to throw at the first one who makes a single paint drip onto the skirting boards!! Oh how I'd love to see someone accidentally (on purpose) empty a whole tin of gloss paint on her head - would make her ratty hair look better. 😁😁😁
I call bullshit on the whole story. I reckon Harry could easily slip into the country and out again on a private jet. There are plenty of people who think that he has been back during lockdown but everything is cloak and dagger with them so how would we know.

Of course Meghan isn't bothered as she obviously despises all of them and has no intention of ever returning. As you say she's too busy having cosy expensive chats with her interior designer and spending as much as possible on refurbishments 🙄 time to strip her of her remaining royal patronages as she's now making her dislike really obvious. bleeping piss taker 😡

Harry probably knows that him and Smeg will be the primary topic of conversation when all the royals get together 😄 Would like to be a fly 🦟on the wall to hear those conversations 😃
I can imagine that Prince Philip will be making disparaging remarks about 'the showgirl' and everyone else will be sticking the knife in over their spending.

Reactions: 30
Yankee Wally's latest -

She talks about plagiarism of the Harry Markle blog.
For anyone interested masochistic enough she also highlights the audio to Finding Freedom by the plasticine creation. İt's about 10hrs long and easily findable on YT

Reactions: 10
Dear God! I'm all for women making their own choices but to say having an abortion is 'the best decision I have ever made' is just disgusting. Im absolutley certain its a terrible decision to have to make, heart breaking for all concernered.

There are waiting lists a mile long for newborn babies these days so dont use that excuse either. It was her decision, I respect it, but to come out with this shite just shows how vile she really is. I cant stand the woman.
I couldn't agree more. Abortion is a personal choice and should remain personal. Fine, I get that it really can be a "best decision" a woman makes in her circumstances but crowing about it triumphantly in public is tacky ... but very very Jamil.
I'm surprised it hasn't caused dire complications though. Jamil literally loves health complications like the rest of us love chocolate or wine. It's a long time since I've come across someone so self obsessed (apart from Pricey obviously) and so happily wallowing in illness and allergies. She's a medical wonder and if she becomes besties with Cuntface then I fully expect press releases of Cunty's newly discovered medical issues. Wait for it.:rolleyes:

I call bullshit on the whole story. I reckon Harry could easily slip into the country and out again on a private jet. There are plenty of people who think that he has been back during lockdown but everything is cloak and dagger with them so how would we know.

Of course Meghan isn't bothered as she obviously despises all of them and has no intention of ever returning. As you say she's too busy having cosy expensive chats with her interior designer and spending as much as possible on refurbishments 🙄 time to strip her of her remaining royal patronages as she's now making her dislike really obvious. bleeping piss taker 😡

Harry probably knows that him and Smeg will be the primary topic of conversation when all the royals get together 😄 Would like to be a fly 🦟on the wall to hear those conversations 😃
I can imagine that Prince Philip will be making disparaging remarks about 'the showgirl' and everyone else will be sticking the knife in over their spending.
He could most certainly slip into the country and out again easily(and I think he has), but he can't stay for any length of time or join in the summer fun because the public would see and the result would be chaos at Brenda entertaining the treacherous bleep who shat on her. He most certainly is missing his polo and his shooting parties and the Highland games and the late night silly family parties. It's all very well him giving these things up as part of his new lifestyle but we need to remember that he enjoyed those things and wasn't forced into doing them. They were his 'fun' and his hobbies and his outlet and his choice. Now he has nothing that we can see. His choices now are pleasing cuntface and pleasing cuntface and that's it. Nothing else.
Without a doubt he'll be enjoying the sunny climate and smeggy's big house and grounds (who wouldn't) but that doesn't mean he's not pining for parts of his old life. He's just so thick and stubborn that it will be a long time before the penny drops that he has switched one somewhat tethered life for one even more tethered where he can't fart without permission from his new boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There's a raging out of control pandemic in California and these two adults aren't keeping any safe distance from the children. Did their parents consent to the visit?

Amazing if a nursery is allowing strangers and their personal photographer 🙄 to break safety rules for a publicity stunt. These two need to be kept away from exploitation of children for their charity clicks. Or bring baby Archie along if they think its so safe....

• Angry
Reactions: 29
He could most certainly slip into the country and out again easily(and I think he has), but he can't stay for any length of time or join in the summer fun because the public would see and the result would be chaos at Brenda entertaining the treacherous bleep who shat on her. He most certainly is missing his polo and his shooting parties and the Highland games and the late night silly family parties. It's all very well him giving these things up as part of his new lifestyle but we need to remember that he enjoyed those things and wasn't forced into doing them. They were his 'fun' and his hobbies and his outlet and his choice. Now he has nothing that we can see. His choices now are pleasing cuntface and pleasing cuntface and that's it. Nothing else.
Without a doubt he'll be enjoying the sunny climate and smeggy's big house and grounds (who wouldn't) but that doesn't mean he's not pining for parts of his old life. He's just so thick and stubborn that it will be a long time before the penny drops that he has switched one somewhat tethered life for one even more tethered where he can't fart without permission from his new boss.
He would love to be at Balmoral as it is ingrained in his blood.but he wouldnt enjoy it as wifey back home would be watching to see if he went hunting with Wills and others...
Of course he realises what he has lost,too silly for words , I cant believe all the press write about him being very happy in Cali.OK he gets sex there but not much else probably :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did they spend more than ten minutes there this time?

How fortunate that someone was on hand with a camera once again. I see the photos are by Matt Sayles who's credited on lots of her photos so they obviously brought him with them.

Would have thought that with all her expensive advisors and friends, at some point she would come up with some fresh ideas of her own?

1598967866369.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
that latest PR is a copy of Kate's gardening for one of the cancer patients. :mad:
They probably stayed 15min for the sake of public outcry of their 10min stay. 😆😆😆😆😆
notice how there are not many adults to confirm their length of stay.
I couldn't screenshot one of the pics onto here because apparently the file is too big. but there was a pic of how she's just holding up her "dirty" hands in the air. I just see it as potential pombear pic of how she summoned Haz's ball in air 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that latest PR is a copy of Kate's gardening for one of the cancer patients. :mad:
They probably stayed 15min for the sake of public outcry of their 10min stay. 😆😆😆😆😆
notice how there are not many adults to confirm their length of stay.
I couldn't screenshot one of the pics onto here because apparently the file is too big. but there was a pic of how she's just holding up her "dirty" hands in the air. I just see it as potential pombear pic of how she summoned Haz's ball in air 😆😆😆😆
They will have stayed long enough for Megs to be satisfied enough photos of their good works were taken...:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They will have stayed long enough for Megs to be satisfied enough photos of their good works were taken...:rolleyes:
One of the comments in the article says something about the photographer being the same one as at the last charity event - therefore they took their own again!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
One of the comments in the article says something about the photographer being the same one as at the last charity event - therefore they took their own again!

their media scabie provided all the details the charity could not

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Thanks, freda19. That's a cute Mushy :D

The Scobie photo, lol. He really cannot hide his bias and it is obvious he hates kate and William, however, he posts about them on his feed to make it look like he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he monitors these sites. In fact I think he does.

edit: I just saw the new photos of the duo at the pre-school learning centre. And yet again with the clicking by the camera. I hope poor harry is okay!! ;);)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does Dulux do vegan?

I’m sure Meghan is engaged in an exhausting round of plumping ‘throw pillows’.
How can she be vegan after all the meat that’s been in her mouth
🤔
Opps did I say that out loud:eek:😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Has there actually been one day since they announced they wanted a quiet, private life that the gruesome twosome have not released a puff piece about themselves? They're so desperate they're even trying to playing the victim about not being at Balmoral even though they're the ones who chosen to leave. Please give us a small break of just one day

Exactly this! There isn't a single day without some mention if them and now he's looking for sympathy about not joining them at Balmoral - her, not so much because really couldn't give a poop! To be honest, he should be grateful he's not there during hunting season - pretty sure the temptation for a hunting "accident" would be quite strong amongst family and loyal members of staff. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Above himself. Cambridges first. Sussexes got more than enough coverage methinks.
Every time they 'reach out' to try and put their side of the story, Harry comes over as even more of petulant brat than the time before.

And another copycat publicity event.
Planting a garden, just like Catherine.

Sorry, too late.

Cannot keep up with you all ;)

498C8C05-B341-44CF-8A7E-0827F7266450.png
F5A821F0-BC76-448A-A8B5-7B232A7A0F83.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think that Whinger and Narcissist would be doing all of this "charity" work if things had gone their way and they were making the big bucks from acting, or the voice over roles she wanted? Did any of you read the guff in Finding Freebies where Scobie tried to turn the Bob Iger shill into a joke?

By the way, I have the book on PDF if anybody wants a good laugh. I can find a way of putting in online and letting people have it if they PM me or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.

ETA . Harry Markle mentioned something I brought up last week. First, yes I know that the disability thing could have been recorded pre megxit but I still think Hazza has been home very recently. There is too much involved in his defection for it all to have been sorted in one swift meeting at Sandringham and then off to Canada on the next flight. It's not logical. I would think there are things needing his signature , PLUS (note it's a big plus) there was the house buy to discuss with daddy regarding funding thereof.
Harry Markle reckons he was home in June (on the QT cos he's a coward) and I agree. I also think it's why he's looking more wretched. I think he's been home and it hurt his heart to see his old life and his family getting on with things without him.
This 💯

Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.
Ye olde “ errrry click” line. sad fishing fo sho!

Reactions: 10
Do you think that Whinger and Narcissist would be doing all of this "charity" work if things had gone their way and they were making the big bucks from acting, or the voice over roles she wanted? Did any of you read the guff in Finding Freebies where Scobie tried to turn the Bob Iger shill into a joke?

By the way, I have the book on PDF if anybody wants a good laugh. I can find a way of putting in online and letting people have it if they PM me or something.
You are quite right of course. They're not earning anything doing these little pop up photo opportunities for charity. It's all to keep their names in the press and to show us what lovely people they are.🙄

They probably haven't earned much during their time in California. I think Haznoballs did one speaking engagement and Smeggy has done a couple but they've hardly been working hard enough to sustain their ludicrously expensive lifestyle.

As for Finding Freebies I think most of us have seen the sickly excerpts and that's enough 🤮
The only part I'm interested in seeing is the birth of Archie (as I'm sure it's all lies).

Thanks, freda19. That's a cute Mushy :D

The Scobie photo, lol. He really cannot hide his bias and it is obvious he hates kate and William, however, he posts about them on his feed to make it look like he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he monitors these sites. In fact I think he does.

edit: I just saw the new photos of the duo at the pre-school learning centre. And yet again with the clicking by the camera. I hope poor harry is okay!! ;);)
I'd laugh my socks off if plastic scabies visited our threads and saw pictures of himself as a puppet along with some of Pom Bears creations 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.