Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Californication
Dirty Harry
The Meg
The Great British Mortgage Swindle
Sisters-In-Law At War (a 2020 Turkish film release)
Bride of Chucky
Father of The Bride
Bride Wars
My Big Fat British Wedding (apologies to Greek)
Bad Moms (ok, she's only had one kid)
Sex And The City (or any port she finds herself in)
LA Confidential (well, not if you use Omid Scobie as a mouthpiece)
The Untouchables
Once Upon A Time In America
Didn’t Chucky have ginger hair?
Oh @pombear we have a new project for you... Bride of Chucky. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Latest harry markle

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Swipe left to read
Dear God! I'm all for women making their own choices but to say having an abortion is 'the best decision I have ever made' is just disgusting. Im absolutley certain its a terrible decision to have to make, heart breaking for all concernered.

There are waiting lists a mile long for newborn babies these days so dont use that excuse either. It was her decision, I respect it, but to come out with this shite just shows how vile she really is. I cant stand the woman.

Reactions: 29
Dear God! I'm all for women making their own choices but to say having an abortion is 'the best decision I have ever made' is just disgusting. Im absolutley certain its a terrible decision to have to make, heart breaking for all concernered.

There are waiting lists a mile long for newborn babies these days so dont use that excuse either. It was her decision, I respect it, but to come out with this shite just shows how vile she really is. I cant stand the woman.
Even worse she said it was the best decision for the baby:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Even worse she said it was the best decision for the baby:mad:
I know right?! I respect her decision 100% but dont 'brag' about it as though she did the child a favour ffs.

Im so pissed off with her. I know someone who decided to have a termination (for her own reasons) but it was the most emotionally painful thing shes ever done. She didnt feel the need to talk about it on social media and to be honest can barely talk about it at all to this day. Yet that stupid bint comes on and casually makes it sound like a form or birth control.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This comment by Jameela is so not helping in the rightful fight of women to have access to safe abortions. Yes, anti-abortion is basically about domination of women’s bodies and sexuality, and yes, having an abortion can be a very good (even the best) decisions you make. But women all over the world fight the false narrative that access to abortions would lead to millions of abortions for fun or as contraption, when in reality it’s actually a hard, well thought through, often heart breaking and/or stressful decision. So F**k her!

But I don’t believe for a second Irland cares in any way what Meghan, the wife of Prince Harry in their self picked exile thinks a out the topic.

But she is clearly starting to attach herself to not first choice aka actually important a-list celebs. Probably because she had to realise that many were only interested in her while she was in close relationship to the BRF. The second they couldn’t run shoulders with royalty anymore they dropped her. Karma is a witch isn’t she.
If those pitches lead nowhere and Archwell (it’s already dead isn’t it?) or its successors will inevitable fail, I think we will see more sucking up to the BRF, probably even a Christmas visit to secure funding. I think the BRF was smart enough to put a muzzle on them, so they cannot bring any form of tell-all. So, they might actually crawl back in 2-3 years time (after child be.2), acting very important in bringing the glamour back and supporting Charles’ reign and then we will get Sarah2.0.

Reactions: 13
I'm suddenly feeling very sorry for Haznoballs, he probably has no chance of recovery or escape now that he is trapped in a pincer movement between Megac*nt and Jameelac*nt. I only knew JJ's name in passing before without knowing much about her, but she seems a right piece of work!

If those pitches lead nowhere and Archwell (it’s already dead isn’t it?) or its successors will inevitable fail, I think we will see more sucking up to the BRF, probably even a Christmas visit to secure funding. I think the BRF was smart enough to put a muzzle on them, so they cannot bring any form of tell-all. So, they might actually crawl back in 2-3 years time (after child be.2), acting very important in bringing the glamour back and supporting Charles’ reign and then we will get Sarah2.0.
No need for them to "bring the glamour back", Kate is doing just fine in her £10 dresses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Kate looked better in her £10 dress than Megz did in a lot of her £5k plus outfits! Proves money can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Meghan, however, is reportedly not concerned that the couple can't make the trip, In Touch Weekly reported.

'[She] doesn't feel like she's missing out,' an 'insider' said.

'She's been too busy decorating their new Montecito mansion.'

Haha, can anyone picture the lazy bint with a pot of Dulux and a paint roller in hand?? Stupid witch is more likely barking orders at a poor crew of painters and decorators, tea in hand ready to throw at the first one who makes a single paint drip onto the skirting boards!! Oh how I'd love to see someone accidentally (on purpose) empty a whole tin of gloss paint on her head - would make her ratty hair look better. 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Meghan, however, is reportedly not concerned that the couple can't make the trip, In Touch Weekly reported.

Haha, can anyone picture the lazy bint with a pot of Dulux and a paint roller in hand?? Stupid witch is more likely barking orders at a poor crew of painters and decorators, tea in hand ready to throw at the first one who makes a single paint drip onto the skirting boards!! Oh how I'd love to see someone accidentally (on purpose) empty a whole tin of gloss paint on her head - would make her ratty hair look better. 😁😁😁
She's probably having those "inspirational quotes" decals put up on all the walls! Like the bananas but now wall sized. "You look gorgeous in green!" next to her boudoir mirror.

wonder what shade of grey she has specified for Haznoballs' cell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Does Dulux do vegan?

I’m sure Meghan is engaged in an exhausting round of plumping ‘throw pillows’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm suddenly feeling very sorry for Haznoballs, he probably has no chance of recovery or escape now that he is trapped in a pincer movement between Megac*nt and Jameelac*nt. I only knew JJ's name in passing before without knowing much about her, but she seems a right piece of work!

No need for them to "bring the glamour back", Kate is doing just fine in her £10 dresses.

Nah. Noway, Nohow will I ever feel sorry for the greedy, whining self entitled little prick with his do as I say not as I do attitude. Private jet? Well I need to keep my family safe you see. You want to go on a holiday abroad that you’ve worked for all year? Well I’d rather you didn’t for the sake of the environment you know.
Let him stay in the US with his missus in a hell of his own making.
duck him and all his followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.