Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you miserable, hard hearted lot! Isn't it obvious that this poor neglected child needs some balls? His dad is grifting hard on zoom and through social media and the hated daily newspapers begging for balls, and you mean buggers haven't even set up a go fund me for him! Shocked, that's what I am, shocked!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🀭)

I know it's not a Bond, but based on that picture posted the other day I reckon 'Blowfellas' might be needing to go on his list somewhere!
Gingerfinger (biscuit) 🀭 x
Resizer_15989169309380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hahaha! 🀣 I'd totally forgotten there was 'Pussy Galore' in that one too. Xx
[
Lol πŸ˜„ x
On her merkin's secret service made me laugh so much πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

I had put this pic up a while back before my new app, so I thought I would do it again and re add it seeing as it's on the topic of films 🀭

Shaving Harry's privates πŸ˜„
Resizer_15989191780020.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No way!!! This is next-level cringe - it's all going to be ginger James Bond pastiche stuff, you just know it. Let's all start the film guesses..

HarkleFinger
Montecito Ex-Royale
Duchesses Are Forever
From ChungaChanga with Penguins
Licence To Shill
MeghanPussy
Lack Of Solace
Fly Another Day (on a private jet)
Skyfall (from a private jet)
Live And Let's Fly (on a private jet)
Fleecing Royales
Moneyraker
Diamonds Are Forever (especially tiaras)
For Your Bank Account Only
The Man With The Golden Dick
A View To A Divorce Settlement
Dr No Nothing Nobody
The World Is Not Enough (no changes needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder why Omid never got his 'Bat Ears' sorted out? He's clearly not surgery averse.

The 'Danny O'Day' dummy wins as a lookalike.

Omid.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Thanks for the welcome!
As I’m a bit late to the party what is the yacht and other stories please

Reactions: 7
Has there actually been one day since they announced they wanted a quiet, private life that the gruesome twosome have not released a puff piece about themselves? They're so desperate they're even trying to playing the victim about not being at Balmoral even though they're the ones who chosen to leave. Please give us a small break of just one day

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has there actually been one day since they announced they wanted a quiet, private life that the gruesome twosome have not released a puff piece about themselves? They're so desperate they're even trying to playing the victim about not being at Balmoral even though they're the ones who chosen to leave. Please give us a small break of just one day
You got this all wrong! Really! Didn't you pay attention????

It's not them releasing puff pieces! It's the vile media doing their fake news clickbait!!!! And Megs is just the victim. Uhm. Just so you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Psycho.
The Bird.
The Duchess Diaries.
Strangers on a Train, starring Meghan Markle and featuring Queen Elizabeth II
Hertigo.
Gone With the Wind.
The Heist.
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Cunts.
African-American Queen.
West Coast Side Story.
The Black Narcissist.
Bringing Up Baby.

• Haha
You got this all wrong! Really! Didn't you pay attention????

It's not them releasing puff pieces! It's the vile media doing their fake news clickbait!!!! And Megs is just the victim. Uhm. Just so you know!
Thank you! You've just made me spit out my tea laughing reading this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.