Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be bloody brilliant. And since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read that Times story, (pay Wall) by Roya Nikkah so it's reliable. Wow!

This was supposed to be a big Invictus fundraising concert at the Hollywood Bowl in June 2021,with Ed Sheeran and Beyonce, and speeches by Haz & Megz, and streamed globally by Amazon.

Invictus were contacted by lawyers to tell them it was off a few weeks ago. Not Harry. The lawyers.
I think this is one of the worst things he has ever done. He claimed this was so important to him. And then just ditches them. He really has shown his true colours. How very disappointing for so many people.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...
Some more challenges

i think one week it should be an assault course with an archiedoll strapped to your chest while holding a food parcel.

Another week how many free private jet lifts you can blag for Archie

design the best background for the basement zoom calls

• Haha
New thread title is I think ( if I've looked at it right) from Scotch Mist:

Harry and Meghan #41. Harry and Meghan turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Can somebody check & do the honours please ❀

Reactions: 15
I've added you too 😊 x

I've managed it before my dinner..it was hard but fun lol πŸ˜„ Hope it's ok..best I could do lol πŸ˜„ xx
The pink is Freda's ripped knitting lol
View attachment 236931

See you later πŸ€— xx
That's brilliant ❀ I love it 🀣🀣❀
You're a genius

That would be bloody brilliant. And since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".
I love this as well ❀ excellent.
We could probably plan all the Harkles Netfix programming 🀣
Can i pitch 'I'm a celebrity get me out of the palace '

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awww! Pom, Maggie (Lady C) needs to be sat in there somewhere with her pearls & a glass of Dom Perignon 🀭
Dont forget me, and as I am LadyMuck I will wear my (faux) fur coat and no knickers. I might do a Markle and flash at the judge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thread on DS about this pair just got locked down LOL, lasted a bit longer than I thought it would. It was fine so long as praise was posted but when negative posts stared popping up BAM thread closed. It was a good thread, broadly speaking no personal insults thrown at other members, posts for the most part were polite but some were negative in content about this right royal pair so it had to close.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread peeps

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.