Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could quote reply. But anyway...
Re: Scotch Mist.

😂😂😂 @ haznoballs. That's a good name for him so it shall be used!

Right, so where is the money coming from to sustain their lifestyle? Bank of Charles? I know Haznoballs has a trust fund but 30 million won't last long in Montecito.

Okay, no problem - I thought if anyone wanted to read it they could get it free rather than line Scobie's pockets. And, as for him reading stuff, I really do think he does. I also think there are PR people on the case, I've seen them trying to shut down threads on another site. I quoted one of his posts as a test, without using the @ or a hashtag and within a couple of minutes one delightful fan of the duo left me a rude comment, they seem to be monitoring everything.
Bring them on. Cunts :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

their media scabie provided all the details the charity could not
Just catching up here ..... but does Omid know how to check for typos - although I am loving the idea of Harry planting “new pants”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am loving the idea of Harry planting “new pants”
When Smeggy allows him to wear them, that is. It's so hard to get them over the leg irons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This comment by Jameela is so not helping in the rightful fight of women to have access to safe abortions. Yes, anti-abortion is basically about domination of women’s bodies and sexuality, and yes, having an abortion can be a very good (even the best) decisions you make. But women all over the world fight the false narrative that access to abortions would lead to millions of abortions for fun or as contraption, when in reality it’s actually a hard, well thought through, often heart breaking and/or stressful decision. So F**k her!

But I don’t believe for a second Irland cares in any way what Meghan, the wife of Prince Harry in their self picked exile thinks a out the topic.

But she is clearly starting to attach herself to not first choice aka actually important a-list celebs. Probably because she had to realise that many were only interested in her while she was in close relationship to the BRF. The second they couldn’t run shoulders with royalty anymore they dropped her. Karma is a witch isn’t she.
If those pitches lead nowhere and Archwell (it’s already dead isn’t it?) or its successors will inevitable fail, I think we will see more sucking up to the BRF, probably even a Christmas visit to secure funding. I think the BRF was smart enough to put a muzzle on them, so they cannot bring any form of tell-all. So, they might actually crawl back in 2-3 years time (after child be.2), acting very important in bringing the glamour back and supporting Charles’ reign and then we will get Sarah2.0.
Bit late but I agree with you completely and can confirm that most Irish people couldn't give a rat's furry sphincter what this gobdaw thinks about it. We actually had to deal with an onslaught of Americans going door-to-door telling us how to vote in the run-up to that one, for or against, so to tell you the truth I don't want to hear a single further US opinion on our abortion laws. Regardless of my own position on it. Megsy can go suck an egg, I'm sure she's good at it.

Reactions: 20
Now I'm at the ripe old age of "knowing better" (ha) I often recall my great gran's words of wisdom (loved a bible quote she did)

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."

Had to look it up as, was more of a Jackie girl meself back then but it was from Matthew 6:3. They want to put the Farrow n Ball colour charts down and start learning how to behave like decent people.

Also, from the comments :mad:

Welldam, Los Angeles, United States, 47 minutes ago

I highly doubt the parents of these children were asked to sign image releases for their children. I used to work in TV production and it's an essential part of filming. You can't just roll into a school and start taking photos of kids and sending them out to the international press. There have been MANY instances when the Markles have used children to promote themselves and I always wonder if the parents gave consent. The biggest one was the children at the cancer ward who were asked to pose with Meghan's discarded baby shower flowers.
Yet again the "S" word ,once again they "Surprise " the public, while dragging a full camera crew along with them

I like that, here's a creepy video to go with it.....
100% Schizo

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All this nicey nicey charity work with little kids. Can't imagine her ever doing what Diana did and shake hands with Aids sufferers and leprosy patients.

Reactions: 14
Does Dulux do vegan?

I’m sure Meghan is engaged in an exhausting round of plumping ‘throw pillows’.
Guess it will have to be this then - https://www.celticsustainables.co.uk/earthborn-claypaint/

£60 for 5 litres, wonder if that's expensive enough for Smegheaad?! It's made of clay so she could double up and use some as a face mask. 🤣🤣🤣 Mind you, that would be saving money, not spending it so highly unlikely really. Perhaps the dolly could use the leftovers for doing some vegan finger painting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do you think that Whinger and Narcissist would be doing all of this "charity" work if things had gone their way and they were making the big bucks from acting, or the voice over roles she wanted? Did any of you read the guff in Finding Freebies where Scobie tried to turn the Bob Iger shill into a joke?

By the way, I have the book on PDF if anybody wants a good laugh. I can find a way of putting in online and letting people have it if they PM me or something.
That's a lovely offer. I'm sure some on here will be glad of it 👍 .Personally I'm waiting to buy it for buttons online or on VERY special offer (99p would be perfect) because I do prefer my books in physical form, especially bio type ones so I can go back and recheck facts.

I reckon the lovely Pom needs a Tattle medal for gallantry, the amount of times she's had to look at Hazno's balls! 🤣
Pom has more interest in Haz's balls than smeggy has. I doubt she's clapped eyes (or hands or minge) on his balls in many months.

Awww bless your great gran and her bible quotes🥰. Im not religious but i like the quote’s sentiment you shared. Perhaps it can be reworked ala Jackie Collins “The witch “style ? 🤔
Easy peasy. "Don't be a fucken bleep".

I wish I could quote reply. But anyway...
Re: Scotch Mist.

😂😂😂 @ haznoballs. That's a good name for him so it shall be used!

Right, so where is the money coming from to sustain their lifestyle? Bank of Charles? I know Haznoballs has a trust fund but 30 million won't last long in Montecito.

Okay, no problem - I thought if anyone wanted to read it they could get it free rather than line Scobie's pockets. And, as for him reading stuff, I really do think he does. I also think there are PR people on the case, I've seen them trying to shut down threads on another site. I quoted one of his posts as a test, without using the @ or a hashtag and within a couple of minutes one delightful fan of the duo left me a rude comment, they seem to be monitoring everything.
Best avoid DS then . It's a cauldron of smegganites wall to wall. Very weird what they consider as "Breaking forum rules" too. Silly cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All this nicey nicey charity work with little kids. Can't imagine her ever doing what Diana did and shake hands with Aids sufferers and leprosy patients.
Copying Princess Margret who was the first to visit with HIV positive persons...

And she was doing the hospital rounds because she was too lazy and too stupid to remember the names and details of the charities and those who worked there. The briefings were tiering and boring and she could not be bothered with them. It was much, much easier to sit with ill or old people or children, just asking how they do, cooing and holding their hands. She did good, but it was more of a result of her lazyness she went this path and ended up being adored for it.

Princess Margret didn't cosy up with strangers, as she wasn't brought up to be touchy feely with everyone, but she did read to the Aids patients for example.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.