Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯
Im pretty liberal in my thinking, spesh when it comes to what i think the Markle is capable of. However as much as she def wanted to give Chuck the vibe that if he wanted it it was game on, i really can’t see it actually occurring. Did “ Dad, i cant believe you took her up the aisle” mean something else entirely? 🤔

I leave this here for now lol 🤭

View attachment 228190
Really let himself go, and lets face it, he didn’t really have much bandwidth

I really believe if any of this were true, she’d be brown bread by now 😵
Hearing ya

Maybe this has been talked about before, I’m new to tattle, apologies. Did Doria go to prison or is it a rumor? I can’t find anything online
Alleged jail bird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Found a bit more about it in amongst the comments

Doria targeted Thomas Sr. because of his financial position. She pursued him to try to elevate her career status and increase her prospects. He married her when his ex-wife had custody of his first two kids, Samantha and Thomas Jr. When the Markle kids got to be teenagers, their mother gave custody to their father, which really pissed off Doria because she did not want to be a stepmother. Then Doria's cousin and Thomas Jr. hooked up when very young (11 and 14, I believe), conceiving Meghan. They were both just kids so Doria and Thomas Sr. raised the baby Meghan as their own. This destroyed the Markle family because the two original Markle kids basically lost their father. He doted on the new baby, and poured all his real parenting into her while Doria was bored to death. She hated being mistaken for Meghan's nanny because that's what she was. She was not her mother, and she did not look like her. Samantha and Thomas Jr. went adrift; they had all kinds of problems and no father to give a damn. I think Sr. felt guilty about the circumstances; his son did knock up D's cousin and he couldn't prevent it because he was rarely around; always working. The marriage was not what Doria expected and made increasing financial demands. Thomas Sr. sacrificed his own finances to set her up in her own travel agency, which went bankrupt and Doria served time for tax evasion. When she left Meghan at age 11, she allegedly went away to prison for tax evasion. Her prison record was scrubbed earlier this year. I've read that Doria's financial exploitation of Thomas Sr. led to his also declaring bankruptcy in order to pay her what she wanted. Who knows if part of that was to keep the secret about Meghan's parentage. But Doria's a viper, like MM. Doria and MM got the best of Thomas Sr., bled him dry, just as they're doing to Harry now. Thomas Jr. and Samantha tried to warn the RF and everything they said has come true. I don't think MM ever loved Thomas Sr., only used him. Like Doria. I don't think either of them are capable of forming attachments. Poor Archie!!!
Wowsers!! Makes sense

Agree about it being likely that Haz has travelled to UK at some point. All his adult life, Harry has been on and off planes as part of his social life so even COVID wouldn't stop him moving around if he wanted to. Harry just looks like he needs an intervention to me.

They've started the 'stalked by paparazzi' PR up again. Are they fishing for $250k for staged beach-walk pictures? Maybe with new fake friend Jameela?

Montecito attacked by drone invasion this time it's helicopters!

Harry and Meghan haven't even been seen in public, and their mere presence is driving folks wild ... not because of them, but because of the influx of paparazzi on the hunt for the shot.

The scene on the ground is pretty hectic, especially for an affluent area that's supposed to be an enclave for celebs looking to escape the limelight ... choppers are zooming over Harry and Meghan's hood, sometimes 4 times a day, and paps are staking out their home and a nearby shopping center.

The wayward royals are also attracting tourists ... we're told more visitors are showing up in town and asking local shop owners if they've seen Harry and Meghan.

Montecito is famously known as a no-paparazzi zone -- Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah, Rob Lowe, Carol Burnett, Jane Lynch and the Kardashians have no problem dining out and shopping in on the low -- but everything's changed since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved in.

Most locals tell us they want the paps to give it a rest, because they feel things are getting to the point where everyone's privacy is being compromised, and they're super annoyed.
Harry and Meghan haven't even been seen in public, and their mere presence is driving folks wild ... not because of them, but because of the influx of paparazzi on the hunt for the shot.” - writes Meghan...err I mean TMZ

That sounds like Megz' PR to me. There were so many stories that I didn't catch on were straight PR at the time. They kept repeating that Haz was TQ's favourite grandson, and that Megz had a 'special bond' with TQ and with Charles.

I do think she probably made an effort to suck up to Charles and there are plenty of pictures of her in earlier days with much older men fluttering her eyelashes. Charles seems a bit naive at times to me but he will have seen her confidential file and been warned advised to keep her at arms length. There were a few clips flying around where you can see Megz is trying to get hold of Charles arm to 'walk together' and he dodges it. William is exactly the same.
Charles, Clunge dodging 🤣

On the 'Megz chose art from The Queen's private collection'.. that was PR, I think. Finding Freedom would have had described that in minute detail if it happened. Instead, Scobie wrote:

Both careful with their money, Harry and Meghan did not spend, as rumored, £1 million on art. “Couldn’t be further from the truth,” said a friend, who noted that most of the art in the home were prints or framed vintage posters, including a nude character study by the modern New York artist Inslee Fariss, which Meghan kept in storage after moving out of her Toronto home.

I had a quick look, and the original story seemed to come from... mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair.

...Harry’s grandmother has invited them to choose several pieces from her priceless art collection to hang in their new home.

“Meghan and Harry have been told they can choose some art work for Frogmore Cottage,” says a Palace insider. “They have been presented with a list of paintings that would be available to them and they are making up their minds as to what they would like to hang in their new home.”

The 'tells' of Megz PR are all there. TQ referred to as 'Harry's grandmother', M&H grandly 'choosing what they would like', a reference to W&K having chosen from TQ's art collection for Anmer Hall, and the final paragraph clinches it

Since marrying into the family, Meghan has received numerous gifts from the Queen, including a pair of earrings that she wore for her first royal solo appearance in Chester last year.
BIB “......from Claire’s Accessories on Kensington High street”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering that they take their own photographers with them to these PR stunts - they never seem to capture very flattering pictures of Harry do they?
Also, why has Meghan got a disposable mask on? She must have known she was going to have to wear one, why waste a merching opportunity?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome new person.
Welllll now, touchy subject, some say yes some say no.
I say yes. There is no evidence of what she did in the missing years, which in itself is quite telling, and California has a law that allows anyone jailed for white collar victimless crime to have their record expunged so they can get jobs without a prison record holding them back after serving their time.
It's probably where she learned her world class jewellery making skills and clothes designing ability that allegedly netted her awards.😜 In reality she probably altered orange jump suits as a side line.

Row boat in her case 🛥⛵🛶
Eeeeeeeuuuw boat

ROTFLOL! He didn’t? Say it ain’t so? This has made my day - please someone leak this shizz. Was it written in pen or is he still on the 2B lead?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are quite right of course. They're not earning anything doing these little pop up photo opportunities for charity. It's all to keep their names in the press and to show us what lovely people they are.🙄

They probably haven't earned much during their time in California. I think Haznoballs did one speaking engagement and Smeggy has done a couple but they've hardly been working hard enough to sustain their ludicrously expensive lifestyle.

As for Finding Freebies I think most of us have seen the sickly excerpts and that's enough 🤮
The only part I'm interested in seeing is the birth of Archie (as I'm sure it's all lies).

I'd laugh my socks off if plastic scabies visited our threads and saw pictures of himself as a puppet along with some of Pom Bears creations 🤣
I reckon the lovely Pom needs a Tattle medal for gallantry, the amount of times she's had to look at Hazno's balls! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Working titles for the comedies ...

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.
Wedding Crasher, the Revenge.
Private Planes Trains and Automobiles.

For the action movies ...

One Man takes Afghanistan.
Tyler's White House Down.
Tooken. (titled in a nod to his new Murican speak)
True Brit.
Kill Will.
Hilair!!! Kill Will 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering that they take their own photographers with them to these PR stunts - they never seem to capture very flattering pictures of Harry do they?
Also, why has Meghan got a disposable mask on? She must have known she was going to have to wear one, why waste a merching opportunity?
Good point Smeggy never misses an opportunity to merch so perhaps nobody agreed to pay her this time 😁 and of course Harry is always an afterthought it doesn't matter what he looks like because its all about her.

I just read the bit about planting in honour of Diana 🙄 using the anniversary of her death for more shameless publicity. Most people remember their dead relatives privately without feeling the need to tell the whole world about it.

They could have done something private with Archiedoll. Time they dusted him off and took him outside, his joints probably need oiling 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i did some digging on this new charity. the place they went to is located in Hollywood according to google maps. :rolleyes: i knew they would go nowhere near where all the poor folks are at. The charity is founded by hollywood celebs according to wikipedia.

Since its inception, the Assistance League has had the support of Hollywood celebrities participating in volunteerism and charitable events. It was not uncommon to see celebrities like Jean Harlow reading stories to children in need,[11] Claudia Dell waiting tables for a good cause[12] or Shirley Temple Black, who was actively involved as a member, running the register at an Assistance League gift shop.[13]

there HAS to be a reason why she chose this location (other than wanting to copy Kate)

Phew! Im all caught up. Some very funny shizz to read, particularly the suggested movie titles 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 17
i did some digging on this new charity. the place they went to is located in Hollywood according to google maps. :rolleyes: i knew they would go nowhere near where all the poor folks are at. The charity is founded by hollywood celebs according to wikipedia.

Since its inception, the Assistance League has had the support of Hollywood celebrities participating in volunteerism and charitable events. It was not uncommon to see celebrities like Jean Harlow reading stories to children in need,[11] Claudia Dell waiting tables for a good cause[12] or Shirley Temple Black, who was actively involved as a member, running the register at an Assistance League gift shop.[13]

there HAS to be a reason why she chose this location (other than wanting to copy Kate)
Great spot!

I don't think they are spending much time in Montecito as these stunt charity photo-ops are all around LA. Is Harkle Towers is anything more than an office?

The stunt charity stuff seems to be about making them 'look Royal' but also putting them next to children. Not their own 'private' baby though. Feels like PR advice and more than just CopyKate stuff. Is she trying for 'relatable Royal Mum' merching or TV work?

• Wow
Now I'm at the ripe old age of "knowing better" (ha) I often recall my great gran's words of wisdom (loved a bible quote she did)

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."

Had to look it up as, was more of a Jackie girl meself back then but it was from Matthew 6:3. They want to put the Farrow n Ball colour charts down and start learning how to behave like decent people.

Also, from the comments :mad:

Welldam, Los Angeles, United States, 47 minutes ago

I highly doubt the parents of these children were asked to sign image releases for their children. I used to work in TV production and it's an essential part of filming. You can't just roll into a school and start taking photos of kids and sending them out to the international press. There have been MANY instances when the Markles have used children to promote themselves and I always wonder if the parents gave consent. The biggest one was the children at the cancer ward who were asked to pose with Meghan's discarded baby shower flowers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Now I'm at the ripe old age of "knowing better" (ha) I often recall my great gran's words of wisdom (loved a bible quote she did)

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."

Had to look it up as, was more of a Jackie girl meself back then but it was from Matthew 6:3. They want to put the Farrow n Ball colour charts down and start learning how to behave like decent people.

Also, from the comments :mad:

Welldam, Los Angeles, United States, 47 minutes ago

I highly doubt the parents of these children were asked to sign image releases for their children. I used to work in TV production and it's an essential part of filming. You can't just roll into a school and start taking photos of kids and sending them out to the international press. There have been MANY instances when the Markles have used children to promote themselves and I always wonder if the parents gave consent. The biggest one was the children at the cancer ward who were asked to pose with Meghan's discarded baby shower flowers.
Awww bless your great gran and her bible quotes🥰. Im not religious but i like the quote’s sentiment you shared. Perhaps it can be reworked ala Jackie Collins “The witch “style ? 🤔

I wish I could quote reply. But anyway...
Re: Scotch Mist.

😂😂😂 @ haznoballs. That's a good name for him so it shall be used!

Right, so where is the money coming from to sustain their lifestyle? Bank of Charles? I know Haznoballs has a trust fund but 30 million won't last long in Montecito.

Okay, no problem - I thought if anyone wanted to read it they could get it free rather than line Scobie's pockets. And, as for him reading stuff, I really do think he does. I also think there are PR people on the case, I've seen them trying to shut down threads on another site. I quoted one of his posts as a test, without using the @ or a hashtag and within a couple of minutes one delightful fan of the duo left me a rude comment, they seem to be monitoring everything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to give you all an entertaining break my friends are in an ace punk band called Tinfoils - they wrote a song last year called The Royal Baby Machine - it was before Archie came along but quite a funny video - give em a like if you're passing ;)

• Haha
I know right?! I respect her decision 100% but dont 'brag' about it as though she did the child a favour ffs.

Im so pissed off with her. I know someone who decided to have a termination (for her own reasons) but it was the most emotionally painful thing shes ever done. She didnt feel the need to talk about it on social media and to be honest can barely talk about it at all to this day. Yet that stupid bint comes on and casually makes it sound like a form or birth control.
She’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.