Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bios are weird…..
Yeah, it looks like they haven't been updated in quite awhile as they don't split their time between the UK and Canada, it doesn't say anything about Lili, it still talks about Harry's military career when it hasn't been in the military since 2015 and it doesn't mention anything about them living in America.

Reactions: 30
I've just been listening to episode 1 of the Scamanda podcast and I'm already getting strong Markle vibes from the lady who is scamming everyone!! I am desperate for an investigation into Meghan like this some day soon, it shall be called Scameghan :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they had no contact from Spotify, then received something in the post equivalent to a wedding and engagement ring ... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I also wonder how many of the other bios list children..
Catherine's biography is on the website and it doesn't list George, Charlotte or Louis as this is what her profile says:
Kate Middleton married Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London. Shortly before their wedding Queen Elizabeth conferred Kate with the title of Catherine Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge. After the palace officially announced her pregnancy in December 2012 Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on July 22 2013 amid an international media frenzy. Kate came from a decidedly working-class stock of coal miners and builders. Her maternal grandmother Dorothy Goldsmith became the first member of the family to attempt to improve the family's social and economic status. Dorothy pushed her children to aim high and as a result Kate's mother became an airline hostess.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Gb news talking about snegz. Agent snd Brand expert says he brought her over from us then he was ghosted.
Says the Spotify withdrawal will be a major warning to other Brands, who will be worried

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Catherine's biography is on the website and it doesn't list George, Charlotte or Louis as this is what her profile says:
Kate Middleton married Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London. Shortly before their wedding Queen Elizabeth conferred Kate with the title of Catherine Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge. After the palace officially announced her pregnancy in December 2012 Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on July 22 2013 amid an international media frenzy. Kate came from a decidedly working-class stock of coal miners and builders. Her maternal grandmother Dorothy Goldsmith became the first member of the family to attempt to improve the family's social and economic status. Dorothy pushed her children to aim high and as a result Kate's mother became an airline hostess.
Mmmm... I can't imagine that is how you would book the princess of wales to give a speech...

Reactions: 29
Their bios are weird…..
Making it out like they still have a foot through the royal door

How come it doesn't say what we've been hearing for the last 3 years....? "I am a proud member of the family who inflicted so much institutional racism on me, locked me up and silenced me!"

Lol at least they know they are nothing without the RF association

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.