Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the Tig was a success surely it would not fund their lifestyle at all? Lots of freebies maybe but cold hard cash?
Nope, no chance. But then they have a foundation registered in Delaware and people protecting them/preventing questions being asked of them. They could get nice cuts for something like money laundering.

She thinks Reese and Jen would chase her then 😂😂😂😂😂

"I'll show them!!"

Temper tantrum of a petulant brat. Refuses to accept that she is rejected due to her lack of talent, politeness and discretion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nike Ede is very close to me - I’ll buy him a pint if I spot him!

And when you do, put him straight on one important point.

She isn't genuinly philanthropic.
She wants to give the appearance of being philanthropic. Big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Oh I missed that! Off to have a look! Cos she is not philanthropic in the slightest!

Reactions: 23
This is what I don't understand. They are always spinning and doing PR.

Why not just work? This is the life they chose. Then do it.

Where did all the "hit the ground running" go?

all that "work ethic" we were told about.

1686931296720.png

Also, no one is going to ask her to come clean on who's doing the actual writing. Ghostwriting and 'curated' content are far more common than we realise. As for fact-checking, a 'for entertainment purposes only' disclaimer would suffice.

Agreed, except for this part.

Hollywood is full of narcissists who all want credit. That's how they get more high-profile work.

Just like Rebecca, the ghostwriters will want credit at some point and that is when the TikTok rants will intensify.

Reactions: 26
Nope, no chance. But then they have a foundation registered in Delaware and people protecting them/preventing questions being asked of them. They could get nice cuts for something like money laundering.

She thinks Reese and Jen would chase her then 😂😂😂😂😂

"I'll show them!!"

Temper tantrum of a petulant brat. Refuses to accept that she is rejected due to her lack of talent, politeness and discretion.

The thing is, there are already women in that space, creating amazing and interesting content. Reese Witherspoon's production company seems to buy every chick lit book; Shonda Rhimes and Mindy Kaling and Eva Longaria are creating original, diverse, interesting content; Kathleen Kennedy, Jennifer Aniston, Tina Fey, Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Banks, Charlize Theron, Rose Byrne and others have already moved into that space and already have proven track records of writing and/or producing successful series and movies. They were also incredibly successful actresses, and so have the contacts and clout to work with the best at every level.

As streaming services are retooling and rethinking their models, they are going to stick with those with the proven chops...not those who have proven to be lazy, uncreative, and difficult to work with complainers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
WOAH!

Tattle has just asked me to confirm whether I really want to "like" a comment :oops:

Weird... never happened before... worried now 😬🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Come Netflix. You next. Fling the lazy workshy grifters.... you can do it.....

PS I think tomorrow is the ideal time to break it to them also. Tia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Their bios are weird…..

Ummm is this new, or is it from 2020/21 as absolutely no mention of Lidl.
Wouldn't they have said something about the events they attended, Spotify, Nutflux, H achieving the fastest selling non fiction that was Waaagh and Smeg's paid for awards for whatevers if it was recent.

Is this how they got the Vaxaid, etc etc gigs.

Edit: From reading other comments and further thinking I am wondering if this is a scam.
Send us a deposit sort of thing.

If the RF was on their books wouldn't they be paid or would they donate the fee.
Something smells 🐟🐟🐟

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Patrick gb news talking about harkles, with kinsey schofield.
Says other brands won't want to be involved with them as they are challenging. Patrick calls them lazy! says M will hate failing globally. Remember Pearl also got cancelled

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
One thing that does come out of this is that is confirms that all the awards won or nominated for this podcast were bought.
Was there ever any doubt? How about the 'Fight against the racist Royal Family Kennedy' award. They changed the reason for the award before presentation and a short time later Sparry said they never said TRF was racist. Don't forget to add that one to the list.

I'm tired of Hazno being here. Please call him back to Britain? He amplifies his skank thot Yachtslut open sore of a wife. I can't take it anymore
darcey-cry.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nice to see that they didn't just cancel Meghan's series but the whole deal so we won't have these audio monstrosities inflicted on us again. Archetypes was tanking on the Spotify charts from around the second or third episode onward if I remember correctly, but the listening numbers for the final episodes, when even the tabloid media stopped reporting on what was said, must've been particularly dire for Spotify to terminate the contract entirely.

Politically I'm to the left but I don't appreciate the spin in the Guardian article when it claims "That show, the duchess’s Archetypes, has topped podcast charts for the outlet in a number of markets, with listeners flocking to her discussions with influential women." Don't take your readers for fools and think they'll believe that Spotify would give up exclusive Harkle audio content rights if listeners were really flocking to it. And the only time I recall it coming close to topping the charts was the first episode, purely out of people's curiosity as to how vapid and vacuous it would be.
She didn't even do the bloody podcasts according to Rebecca Sananès who claimed to have done all the work. Allegedly she did all the research and Megnuts was recorded and I assume added later. Don't even get me started on the incorrect use of the phrase Archetypes either. Article from the Mail discussing this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Isn’t that what royals do? Are they actually giving their own money to these charities that they patronize? Cutting ribbons and essentially being tax supported influencers seems to tilt heavily towards the appearance of being philanthropic. As long as Harry and Meghan are using their own money to make themselves feel important, I’m happy to let go and let God….

• Sad
Reactions: 11
SO, digging deeper into Cory's instagram. It appears that his roast chicken is his specialty - he has a whole series of restaurants called Flock rotisserie + greens.

SO...she continues to wear the Cartier Love bracelet from her first husband and on their "engagement night" cooked the roast chicken recipe of her overlapping live in boyfriend.

I think Harry gets off on being devalued and humiliated
Just like his great uncle David.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same “Markle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying bleep of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.
Suits is streaming on Netflix from TTC date....yawn! Perhaps we'll get some of the elusive Christening or birthday photos? double yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Having done a relentless google search (AT LEAST 10 mins), I have come to the conclusion that the racist air con story is a fake meme.

(I genuinely wanted to read the actual article out of curiosity)

I did find her post about a different fake article on insta which had an identical look about it (just different headline/date). So yeah... we got got on that one.

Always good to fact check these things ❤
Sorry....sharing tit again.
Don't like having things in common with Smeg 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lovely! Aunty Anne hosting a party tonight

They better eat before they go, because she has said that her idea of a dinner party is opening a can of something. Best of luck and make sure you have antacids nearby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.