Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick Ede, brand expert, just on gb news. Other brands who have anything to do with her will be worried as Spotify has dumped her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With TP being a billionaire, he’s obviously got media savvy, so I’m guessing it’ll be a cold day in hell before he lets the Harkles anywhere near his ‘media empire’! Mind you I’ll just contradict myself and say I think anything is possible because why has he not seen through them already?
I’m not really a fan of Beyoncé and JayZ but, apart from that ridiculous portrait they put up at the very start of this whole debacle, they appear to have successfully distanced themselves from the Harkles.
I’m still surprised at the continued association with Orpah and TP, what is in it for them??? I can’t see anything the desperate wannabes can bring to the table now, no matter how many times I take my tinfoil hat off!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
It's real:

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
British Royal and Humanitarian

Category: Political Commentators, Foreign Policy Speakers, Celebrity Headliners, Humanitarians

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Biography

Prince Harry began his military career as an Officer Cadet at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in May 2005 and after successfully completing his training course he was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals). He went on to serve with the British Armed Forces for ten years where he undertook two operational tours of Afghanistan the first between 2007 and 2008 as a Forward Air Controller. At the end of 2012, he undertook his second tour of duty to Afghanistan this time as an Apache Pilot returning at the beginning of 2013. In July 2013 he qualified as Apache Aircraft Commander. In early 2014 Prince Harry completed his attachment to the Army Air Corps and transferred to a Staff Officer role in HQ London District where he helped organize the inaugural Invictus Games in London

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
Member of the British Royal Family

Category: Celebrity Headliners, Women's Speakers, Actors-Actresses, Humanitarians

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Biography
Meghan Markle is an American former actress and a member of the British royal family. Markle was raised in Los Angeles, California. During her studies at Northwestern University, she began playing small roles in television series and films. From 2011 to 2017, she played Rachel Zane on the American legal drama Suits. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website The Tig featured a column profiling influential women. In 2017, she announced her engagement to Prince Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, and she moved to London. She retired from acting, closed her related social media accounts, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family. She became Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in 2018. They have a son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. In 2020, the couple announced their intention to step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the UK and Canada."

Note what's missing from her bio..... lolz
I wonder how many bookings they have actually had?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Catherine's biography is on the website and it doesn't list George, Charlotte or Louis as this is what her profile says:
Kate Middleton married Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London. Shortly before their wedding Queen Elizabeth conferred Kate with the title of Catherine Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge. After the palace officially announced her pregnancy in December 2012 Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on July 22 2013 amid an international media frenzy. Kate came from a decidedly working-class stock of coal miners and builders. Her maternal grandmother Dorothy Goldsmith became the first member of the family to attempt to improve the family's social and economic status. Dorothy pushed her children to aim high and as a result Kate's mother became an airline hostess.
The Middleton side is not ‘decidedly working class ‘ - Michael went to Clifton College ( public school where I think John Cleese also went) then university at a time when attendance was not so prevalent as now and there are Society and decidedly middle and upper middle class connections going way back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Having done a relentless google search (AT LEAST 10 mins), I have come to the conclusion that the racist air con story is a fake meme.

(I genuinely wanted to read the actual article out of curiosity)

I did find her post about a different fake article on insta which had an identical look about it (just different headline/date). So yeah... we got got on that one.

Always good to fact check these things ❤
Doesn’t it just show what the overall opinion of her is though, when people believe something as ridiculous as that was said by her. She’s full of race baiting hate and you really couldn’t put anything past her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Nick Ede, brand expert, just on gb news. Other brands who have anything to do with her will be worried as Spotify has dumped her

Nike Ede is very close to me - I’ll buy him a pint if I spot him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Making it out like they still have a foot through the royal door

How come it doesn't say what we've been hearing for the last 3 years....? "I am a proud member of the family who inflicted so much institutional racism on me, locked me up and silenced me!"

Lol at least they know they are nothing without the RF association
'My wife never said that' ...'oh duck, better try to read reread the book she I wrote' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, it looks like they haven't been updated in quite awhile as they don't split their time between the UK and Canada, it doesn't say anything about Lili, it still talks about Harry's military career when it hasn't been in the military since 2015 and it doesn't mention anything about them living in America.
I’d say those booking bios are so obsolete they’ve been archived through lack of interest
---
Pinching from gb news strapline

Harry & Meghan #360
The Show's Over
The ‘fat lady’ may be coming out to sing soon!!!! 😁😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Patrick Christy gb news is on one today.! He will be talking about 'dumped smeg' after the break. Omg guest says they spread themselves too thin) say what?? Lol Patrick says maybe they're toxic

Btw re Spotify - us Tattlers tried to warn them against working with her, but they didnt listen. Noone to blame but themselves!

• Heart
The thing is, the Tig was ages ago.

And even then, it was other people writing the content for her. Just like Archetypes was other people producing AND interviewing for her.

This time around she would need to come clean about who is writing what.

Personally, I think even if the Tig was to be resurrected it wouldn't be much of a success. This woman just isn't talented enough to make it in Hollywood. She isn't on the level.
No one is really expecting her to make a success out of it, except maybe her and her Sugars. And they also know that it wouldn't happen without buying hits.

But at the same time, it might just take off. Her word salads show that she would most likely 'curate' the vapid, rehashed material that people of a certain demographic prefer to consume. Add woke word salad, bots and Sugars, and that is in theory the perfect recipe for success in the current scenario.

Also, no one is going to ask her to come clean on who's doing the actual writing. Ghostwriting and 'curated' content are far more common than we realise. As for fact-checking, a 'for entertainment purposes only' disclaimer would suffice.

You're right that she won't make it in Hollywood, but if this takes off even a little bit, that appreciation would be fuel enough for her delusions, and that's basically what all this is about. Freebies, free luxuries and feeling like she is worshipped in her own mind - The Cut interview, until she read comments and realised what had really been written.

At what point does this thread move from the Celebs category to the Influencer one? I bet Smeg would LOVE that! ❤
😂😂😂 "Seeeeee I was born to change the world. Everyone listens to me, does as I say."

Legend in her own mind 😂

• Haha
Even if the Tig was a success surely it would not fund their lifestyle at all? Lots of freebies maybe but cold hard cash?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Middleton side is not ‘decidedly working class ‘ - Michael went to Clifton College ( public school where I think John Cleese also went) then university at a time when attendance was not so prevalent as now and there are Society and decidedly middle and upper middle class connections going way back.
I agree.

Also that last line sounds like a jeer at them - 'Dorothy pushed her children to aim high and as a result Kate's mother became an airline hostess.'

• Sick
  • Wow
Ugh. All of that fake hair looks so hot 🥵 (and I don’t mean that in a good way).
I was worried for a second 😂😂

Just remind them that the first friend that they make will be the person they spend the next three years avoiding…

(me? cynical?) 😁
More like 15 years. Sat with a girl for one class first day of college, zero boundaries. I still get Facebook requests from her every other week. She has in-laws, a husband and two kids, and yet too much time to kill 🤦

It's not like she didn't have friends. Just got upset that I wouldn't give her all details of my private life and introduce her to my friends, and share my lipstick with her, within five minutes of meeting. Reminds me of Smegs in a way 🤔 I don't know an Ashley Cole, btw, if that's what she was after 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.