Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until they get Markled too, she is so toxic, she'll Markle it.

Reactions: 34
I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid bitch!!!

I am sure that they had to pay the producers, etc out of whatever they made, much like the Netflix deal (the money is to fund the production, not just them)

Reactions: 20
But it won’t be enough for Rachel, so no matter how successful the Tig might be, it will never measure up to her 72 days of proximity to the Crown. What would be success to us, will be abject failure in her shit eating existence. She is Markled!

Reactions: 36
Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same “Markle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying Cunt of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.

Reactions: 38
At what point does this thread move from the Celebs category to the Influencer one? I bet Smeg would LOVE that!

Reactions: 27
Imagine the filming?
”No, no, no, you stupid instagram loving bitch wife, the line is because you’re worth it, NOT because I’m worth it!”
”Lets go from the top, take 43…”

Reactions: 42
I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid bitch!!!
She’ll have plundered that before it even came in

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.