Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linita obviously having a bash at subversive comedy. Good one Linita! Keep trying.

Reactions: 21
Re the working Royals only quote, as we’re talking about a couple who see imaginary slights everywhere they look I suspect that the restrictions may be there for a while, as if they’re relaxed on one occasion there’s a precedent, and if they’re not relaxed for others it must be racism or some other bollocks.

I said on a recent thread that you can tell they still have the hots for each other too. They way he undresses her with his eyes…….. 🫠🫣
to be fair if I was married to her I’d do the same?!

Reactions: 12

The only time I've been on a horse was 50 years ago and I was being trained by a seven year old on a very small horse . I was a complete scaredicat, glad when it was all over.

Reactions: 15
Sugars trying to imply that DM is using old photos to make out Smeg is trying to upstage TTC when in fact she wasn't?!?
Pull the other one, we are not Reek

True but since she’s probably just on her driveway I guess he’d really just need ‘acting’ lessons to look like he was genuinely doing a protection job

Reactions: 20
Raise your hand if you know what a Fluffernutter is!! (I ordered this, and it was delivered today so I can treat my coworkers on Tuesday to a wee bit of my New England upbringing!!) PS: It has ZERO to do with any gross stuff Smegs does/did on a yacht! !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thank you posting these pics, VC10. I have a personal connection to Chinooks.
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days

Reactions: 16
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days
They (and Blackhawks) fly over my house pretty much every day Mon -Fri. I’m glad you like them, but I’m kind of over it. One day I may just flash them my 58 year old boobies!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.