Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the DM article on Rachel's merching papwalk

Her husband and their two children - Archie, four, and two-year-old Lilibet - were not seen.

doesn't seem to see much of them does she? Do they ever have family days out?

• Sick
Reactions: 35
That jumper looks like she bought it from Pep & Co. (For those not in the U.K., Pep & Co is a very cheap clothing shop owned by Poundland.)
We've just had one open near us, here in Spain
We went this morning and spent a lot of money on food: Cadbury chocolate, crisps
So happy ,but going to be so fat, I'm a chocoholic with no willpower 😆

On topic: Thanks for all the photos of the RF today ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Catherine looks absolutely lovely, as usual. I’m a bit surprised at her color choice, though. She usually coordinates matching outfits with her family for events. Her beautiful green outfit paired with the red worn by the children and QC looks a bit Christmasy to me.
Apologies for responding to a post many pages ago but I saw on IG someone point out that as well as honouring the Irish Guards combined with her husband and children the Wales’ were in the colours of the Welsh flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Wow
Reactions: 38
It first I thought the pictures were staged, but the more I look at them it looks like she was definitely caught out as she isn't wearing any makeup and it genuinely looks like she is peed off at Backgrid for taking photos of her as she isn't smiling in any of the photos which is unlike her.
Come on, her makeup is trowled on. Heavy eyeshadow, scultpting, bronzer, light pink lippie. Strutting around with only a body guard and no other living thing in view, no cars on the street, merching that ghastly bag, and her trademark duper's delight smirk while sniffing her armpit. This is her c'est tragique, dame aux camelias, no one asks if I am ok pap walk. Firetruck off ILBW and your little pwince too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
My husband ran a German company here in the US. Once a year, the German Board of Directors would come over and we would host a big employee picnic at a State Park. One year, it was decided to offer free canoe rides or horse rides. I was not inclined to do either but my husband insisted. I went with the horse ride.

My first time on a horse.

The horse I was assigned was allegedly named “Mr Valium”…and I found that comforting. And so…giddyup… we were off. Initially, all went well and we trotted in a long line…over hill and dale. I was chiding myself, “Why was I so nervous?’

Then we came to a rather broad stream…

One by one, horses and riders elegantly crossed… till it came the turn of Mr Valium snd me. That’s when all Hell broke loose.

I will never inow what set Mr V off…or maybe he had just had enough of ME. Mid-stream, he made a sudden turn…and instead of crossing, we were headed God Knows Where. Once back on land, he took off like he was in the Kentucky Derby.
i just held on for dear life.

In time, thank God, we reached his chosen destination. Mr V was dumping me right back at the barn!!

Rejected.

Even Mr Valium himself was not laid back enough to put up with the likes of me.

My first and last time on a horse.

I have been on a couple of trail rides at the back of a riding school when young.
Novice riders get the laid back horses so ok.
But the more experienced riders get the young or fresh horses on separate times. These horses knew when they we turning towards home and it took all the riders skill to prevent a gallop home.

Years before I went there a group of ponies and horses were kept in a bush block with a bit of flat sand which reached from one fence to another.
On their days off they would all line up at one fence race to the other and walk back, wait for everybody to line up and go again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.