Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely eat Shrimp, and to be totally honest? I think it was the wooden box they came in that prompted me to buy it! (That’s a rare thing these days given, plastic is always used in packaging!) I think I’ll throw them in a crispy salad once they’re thawed unless someone has a good idea for an easy recipe?
IMG_4282.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile in So Cal TW practices riding Reverse Cowgirl. Or is that Reverse Rescue Chicken? Her next stop the roasting pan! 🐔 Ba-COCK!
WOW the balcony; FIVE happily married couples enjoying one another and ZERO tension. Well played to remove the cancer.
Ooh P Charlotte & POW such a perfect daddy daughter moment 😍
View attachment 2246484
Don’t like this photo ☹ I used to have a chicken that looked like that - her name was Edith. It makes my flesh crawl to even imagine ILBW sitting on her back!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So, in the last year or so she's been papped twice. Once during the King's coronation and once during TTC. You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm reading all your lovely posts about TTC (I'm up to page 24).

I'm going to hunt down a recording of it so I can watch, gutted I missed it but was out this morning. Bad planning on my part.
BBC2 have a highlights programme on 17.55-19.25. Tonight.

Reactions: 15
Lady C

Lazy grifters? The Harkles' Spotify contract hinged upon success and productivity targets. Spotify were disenchanted with Smeg. She was difficult to work with, workshy, not amenable to suggestions and her content was lacking. Smeg has nothing to offer but optimises and maximises the few slim assets she has. Why she was never a star - not good enough. Archetypes was a failure despite the attempt to spin otherwise.

Haz's depression deepening as a result of divorce? Fears for Haz's mental state but the reality is that you can't rescue someone who doesn't want to be rescued and is not amenable to reason.

Catherine & Middletons? Rumour that Catherine has stolen royal jewels to pay parents' 2.5 million debts - ludicrous. The Middletons are professional and successful but have suffered along with many others through the economic consequences of lockdowns.

TRF website removal? The Harkles have no place on it but are still being flaunted. An ill-judged inclusion that serves no higher purpose. Would give the message that they are not representative members of TRF anymore if they are removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My prediction is that we'll still be on Tattle in 10 years, speculating about the 'impending' divorce, and getting angry about Haz's latest court case
:ROFLMAO:
You might be, I'll probably be directing things from above (or below). 😇 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
An update from Mad Dogs & Englishmen about who they are giving the bikes to. I have to say I am struggling to understand why they are giving bikes to Trips for Kids when they already have a programme called Earn-A-Bike Path to cycling which provides the opportunity for youth who have been on rides through their Trail Rides Program to learn bike mechanics, bike safety and earn their own bike and they also celebrate the fact that they are able to get 72 kids on their very own bike each year. They also operate the Re-Cyclery Bike Shop that refurbishes and sells donated bikes, parts and accessories at bargain prices to their local community, so I am still struggling to understand the logic as to why Mad Dogs & Englishmen are donating more bikes to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
An update from Mad Dogs & Englishmen about who they are giving the bikes to. I have to say I am struggling to understand why they are giving bikes to Trips for Kids when they already have a programme called Earn-A-Bike Path to cycling which provides the opportunity for youth who have been on rides through their Trail Rides Program to learn bike mechanics, bike safety and earn their own bike and they also celebrate the fact that they are able to get 72 kids on their very own bike each year. They also operate the Re-Cyclery Bike Shop that refurbishes and sells donated bikes, parts and accessories at bargain prices to their local community, so I am still struggling to understand the logic as to why Mad Dogs & Englishmen are donating more bikes to them.
look at the hashtags!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You can see the RF are a normal loving family and so close. The way Charlotte chats so naturally to Sophie. The way W put his hand of Charlotte's shoulder guiding her indoors on the balcony, and Kate ruffles Louis's hair at the end. Kids chatting to Camilla in the carriage. You can't fake that affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Class vs trash

I applaud the artworkers at The New York Post. They’re doing excellent work. Proud of em!!

How it started…..
DA2C3919-BBF8-4F2E-AD6A-D627A97008AA.jpeg
1079741F-FC61-49A1-8B56-F9A4CE6B9827.jpeg

How things went…
FED1B8FB-D503-418F-BC1A-FFCEF00133C9.jpeg
E20BFC50-8C50-4FD4-93EA-4E82205991FE.jpeg
1911D2DE-6831-4EF1-8B5D-AFCB58F6753B.jpeg

She did it to herself. No racism. No xenophobia. No jealousy or sexism. Just a fall from grace by being greedy, grasping, devious and generally very unpleasant. Some people reached this conclusion quicker than others. The only important thing is, most of us reached this conclusion eventually.

Authenticity always wins.🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.