Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's true, it's like they never existed.
which made me think: did Harry use to ride with the troops in the past?
No, I don't think so.
This was the pair of them in a carriage in 2019. That was the time he appeared to tell her to turn around when she turned her head to speak to him, on the balcony.

5FCE60F0-0EBC-4D28-A8C4-C6C9EBFE5679.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly this and all the ways she's paying tribute to Prince Philip. The Grecian silver headdresses, the nod to Irish Guards & all the Edinburgh/Earthshot green. Utter perfection! The media is right about one thing; she's not using Diana as her example. She's a loyal British subject raised right. She took every lesson to heart from her husband and HLMTQ with humility and grace. The DOE had a few hiccups early on but the public saw she had the same qualities.
The next few monarchs may be male but the true strength of the BRF lies w/ the loyal women. QCC, PR, PrOW, DOE, Lady Louise, Princess Charlotte, Zara Tindall, etc.
RACHEL & CO WHO?
BTW I thought QC's outfit ticked every box!
I don't understand why people rag on her.
She looked fab at the 007 and even managed that next to THAT gold dress. Not easy to look great next to the perfect Princess Catherine but she does it happily.
What a glorious day 💙💚❤
BIB - Totally agree re Camilla, and I thought she looked lovely today.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor Prince George must have hay fever, he’s sneezing..he has my sympathy
I hope he hasn’t inherited his mother’s allergy to horses as it will make his Trooping of the Colour very difficult.

Reactions: 26
Yes! That would be #SoSussex 🙄🙄🙄
I'm so far behind somebody might have already said this ......

Announcing their upcoming divorce on Christmas Day would be like a repeat of Eastenders - Christmas 1986 with Angie and Den, only it was Den handing Angie the divorce papers. Unlike that episode, when 30.1 million people watched and were interested in the soap couple, nobody would give a flying fig about the Cali. soap couple splitting up (and I doubt their acting would be as good either).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm so far behind somebody might have already said this ......

Announcing their upcoming divorce on Christmas Day would be like a repeat of Eastenders - Christmas 1986 with Angie and Den, only it was Den handing Angie the divorce papers. Unlike that episode, when 30.1 million people watched and were interested in the soap couple, nobody would give a flying fig about the Cali. soap couple splitting up (and I doubt their acting would be as good either).
Ah yes, but when that divorce is announced, we’re gonna run through threads on here like a Real Housewife on Ozempic!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where was our Johnny today? Did anyone spot him?

I had to go out and missed the flypast. 😭

Reactions: 22
Now that Spotify has dropped them this tweet really did age well.
God he's a bleeping thick twit. You can see she's at least trying to sell it ... he's just a gormless know-nothing knob who has learnt some lines. Seriously ... Helicopter pilot? Do me a bleeping favour, the closest that idiot has come to piloting a helicopter is when he tried to read Budgie, but couldn't understand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching William and Charlotte, I'm reminded of the horrible comments I'd read about them - when she was nervous at an event (some thing outdoor, Charlotte was in a pink sweater), and he was comforting her. Sugars have severe daddy issues it seems 🙄

It was so sweet to see them paired up today, and William stroking her hair when she turned to him ♥ something really poignant about him in that uniform making that very natural gesture of affection towards his little daughter.

I'm missing doggie hugs. Affection-deprived today 😂
Know exactly where you are coming from Chaotic Artist. Total Daddy's girl here until the day he passed. I hope the pup is going from strength to strength.
Keeping on topic Megnutz is delusional thinking she could outdo TTC. Feeling quite jealous of Camilla's coat dress...I have lusted after a red military coat for years. Honorable mentions for Catherine and Sophie and the kids were totally adorable as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.