Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking lot photos 😂 she will be doing the Liz Cundy flamingo pose next
ruffled creasy wrinkly flamingo is SOOOOOOOO last month :ROFLMAO:
-----
Same here. William looks so like Diana that I never saw a resemblance to Charles.
Charles has really started to resemble Philip now.
i always thought they resemble him (both sons). when William was a kid, he was Charles, until he hit his teens and became Diana in male form for a couple of years, then he became handsome Charles. Harry, on the other hand, looked nothing like either his parents when a kid, then when he hit puberty he became ginger Charles, and then metamorphosed into the current ugly Charles version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was the perfect opportunity to be “caught” with the kids in a park/on a beach/ pushing a baby girl as a little boy rides his bike

I don't think thats ever going to happen. My opinion on this is if they do exist and if it was up to just her she would have merched the kids for as much as she could by now, and we would have seen them "by chance". But i have always thought Harry has made her sign something or they have an agreement that the kids won't be papped or photographed, until they are of age to understand and be asked if they want their picture out there etc. His upbringing with the press was always going to have an effect on his children in some way. I do think if their marriage had gone a more normal relaxed way, we would have seen them in royal celebrations capacity a lot, but it's gone very strange and dark, they're being weaponised against the RF, or the RF are covering a whole boat load of trouble, who knows!

Reactions: 27
That's a gallant thing to say! â˜ș

Or she's signalling to the BRF - "Give me what I want or I'll divorce your son and send him back to you". 😋
BIB
I don't know whether you were joking here, but this is exactly what I think. Her target isn't the public, Netflix or fame, it's the RF and always was. This is all for them, and if she and Harold split or don't split it doesn't matter. Ditto if he does Netflix or lies on his Visa application - or has no visa, he's irrelevant, and always was just a means to an end.
She is pretending to look miz but things are panning out nicely for her. She has her title and the leverage of the phantom flatpacks, as was her plan from the start.

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh, duck me runnin’ đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž It’s only getting up to a balmy 86F today 🙄 Me & Lady Sadie are stayin’ indoors today where the AC is because both of us abhor the heat! Tomorrow though, we’re going to check out a little lake by my house we’ve never been to before! I want her to swim! She never really has ‘cause Lake Champlain behind my Dad’s house was too shallow, but I think tomorrow’s gonna be full out doggie paddlin’ 😁
If Smegs lived nearby I’d take her with me in the Kayak & dump her in the swampy shallows w/the Water Moccasins!! 🐍 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Was Charlotte’s dress today her coronation dress restyled? It looked the same fabric and length with sailor collar and cuffs added?

Reactions: 20
BIB
I don't know whether you were joking here, but this is exactly what I think. Her target isn't the public, Netflix or fame, it's the RF and always was. This is all for them, and if she and Harold split or don't split it doesn't matter. Ditto if he does Netflix or lies on his Visa application - or has no visa, he's irrelevant, and always was just a means to an end.
She is pretending to look miz but things are panning out nicely for her. She has her title and the leverage of the phantom flatpacks, as was her plan from the start.
Half joke, half exactly what you said. Unless she catches a billionaire, she doesn't have a chance of grifting from the public etc the amount of wealth that she thinks she can from the BRF. Plus they didn't bend over and submit to her will. Her narc-ness is extremely offended. And we know she likes to give back multifold. Upsetting them/their supporters fuels her.

Reactions: 21
-----

i always thought they resemble him (both sons). when William was a kid, he was Charles, until he hit his teens and became Diana in male form for a couple of years, then he became handsome Charles. Harry, on the other hand, looked nothing like either his parents when a kid, then when he hit puberty he became ginger Charles, and then metamorphosed into the current ugly Charles version.
Harry briefly resembled Philip, in photos, when he was in uniform. He was never as handsome as Philip was though.
I only ever saw a resemblance to Diana in William.

I had a passing thought today as I watched - that neither of the grifters were missed by anyone.
Everyone looked so happy and relaxed when they stepped onto the balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you live in America?
I remember going to Oklahoma a long time ago in the summer and it was baking hot but every time I went into a building it was freezing cold, then when you left the building it was a total shock to the system with the difference in temperature 🙃
Yes, I’m in the US (Texas). You are so right about the difference in temperature! Always have a sweater handy when traveling in the South/Southwest in summer!

Reactions: 22
The one & only time I’ve been on a horse was a hot, sunny & humid day in TN, and I quickly realised that I didn’t have a clue - unfortunately the horse had also realised it. We came to a compromise, I got off and we both walked back - probably the best solution for both of us.
I used to go horse riding as a child and love horses, but my late husband was scared of them. One November our children decided they wanted to go to see Blackpool illuminations and drive through them in a horse drawn landau. As a treat for them we said yes and, after agreeing the fare, got in one on the sea front. The driver must have been 80 years old at least and we set off at a sedate pace so we could enjoy the lights. About 10 minutes into our journey something spooked the horse, up it reared then set off at an extremely fast trot through the traffic and our driver was unable to stop it, despite pulling hard on the reins and many shouts of 'Whoa', if fact he had a job just staying in his seat! Husband's face turned ashen as he sat there helpless, kids thought it was great! Then the horse decided it would mount the pavement to get past the cars. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the pavement was packed with people who scattered when they saw what was happening apart from one brave man who managed to grab the reins and halt the horses' progress.
My husband was out of that landau in the blink of an eye, a child under each arm, leaving me to fend for myself. Safely on terra firma he waved the fare at the driver who said "We haven't got to the South Pier yet, get back in and we'll finish your journey." I cannot repeat what my husband said back to him, but we never did get to finish our journey, much to the kids disappointment, and never went in a landau again!
Now every time I see the RF in a landau it reminds me of our 'adventure' in Blackpool.

Edit ....... Sorry, this is supposed to be behind a spoiler, I thought I had done it right but obviously not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
-----

BiB- Charles Spencer I think not KCIII

Reactions: 15
Harry briefly resembled Philip, in photos, when he was in uniform. He was never as handsome as Philip was though.
I only ever saw a resemblance to Diana in William.

I had a passing thought today as I watched - that neither of the grifters were missed by anyone.
Everyone looked so happy and relaxed when they stepped onto the balcony.
it's true, it's like they never existed.
which made me think: did Harry use to ride with the troops in the past?
------
eta:
BiB- Charles Spencer I think not KCIII
he certainly has his uncle's awful character

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Christopher Jones - Quora
I have just read this and am going to lie down for a while.
Wow! That’s a lot! I think we all “get” the Gruesomes and what they’re about, but that long post broke it down pretty well. It all almost sounds like MK Ultra stuff, TBH. Her looks, her touches, the claw; all tactics to keep him “in line.” They are SO perfect for each other. A Psychopath and Malignant Narcissist. A match made in hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Trust me, she is wearing makeup, and a lot of it (orange/ruddy cheeks, dark eyeliner and mascara, eyeshadow, nude lipstick/gloss).

I think she thought she looked amazing in these photos. What's working against her is the dull flat light. She would have looked better had it been sunny.

These photos are so staged it's laughable. I just saw the headline on the DM and had to rush here.

This is my favourite expression she does, I think it's only something she started doing in the last couple of years. I think she thinks it makes her look pensive and sexy at the same time. Close your mouth Meghan, you'll end up swallowing some flies!

View attachment 2246257
That expression enhances her squint too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned the Irish Guards - makes sense that she's paying a tribute to them. Plus she's standing out amongst all the white, blue and black pairings with red. IMO Charles does appear to want her to stand out at times - whether it's to counter the jealousy/Diana narrative or just showcasing the asset/helping her feel more confident and secure. Planning for the future.

ETA: BBC needs to remove all the bloody tickers and other elements for at least these events. The kids are getting hidden - they're the highlight!
Exactly this and all the ways she's paying tribute to Prince Philip. The Grecian silver headdresses, the nod to Irish Guards & all the Edinburgh/Earthshot green. Utter perfection! The media is right about one thing; she's not using Diana as her example. She's a loyal British subject raised right. She took every lesson to heart from her husband and HLMTQ with humility and grace. The DOE had a few hiccups early on but the public saw she had the same qualities.
The next few monarchs may be male but the true strength of the BRF lies w/ the loyal women. QCC, PR, PrOW, DOE, Lady Louise, Princess Charlotte, Zara Tindall, etc.
RACHEL & CO WHO?
BTW I thought QC's outfit ticked every box!
I don't understand why people rag on her.
She looked fab at the 007 and even managed that next to THAT gold dress. Not easy to look great next to the perfect Princess Catherine but she does it happily.
What a glorious day đŸ’™đŸ’šâ€

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.