Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am just wondering if these awful photos of the town bike are Backgrid's revenge for the 'car chase '.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Missed TTC as I was working but just looking at pics now. Louis as sweet as ever. Catherine doing what Catherine does.
Not sure about camilla’s outfit though. At first glance I thought she was a bloody Chelsea Pensioner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
you know the BRF discusses plans for years in advance. Do you think that Megs knew that Kate was destined to become colonel of Irish guards one day so wore the green goblin outfit to the commonwealth day service to try to ‘own’ it so on days like today when POW wears green the goblin outfit always comes up?
Could be, or she was signalling to the BRF that she wants money 😋 or she was showing off her 'fertility' 😉

I sometimes hear the soundtrack in these scenes when I think of Smegs. Fun fact, the gold-digger is named 'Camilla' 😉 Wish I could find the scenes showing how she and her mother trap the second male lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am glad everything went so beautifully for all concerned.

Everyone should be very proud of the part they played.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm trying to catch up, there's 25 new pages to read 😭 🙈

I've cleared 4 of them so I feel I need another cuppa and keep reading.

From what I've read so far, H & M never take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. The 2 of them are pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at this photo of Smegs, a thought - she could be trying to show the contrast between 'poor Kate who is forced to dress up and sit pretty and quiet and is paraded around along with her kids' and 'free to be herself Smegs, with her kids safely in their nursery'. And also 'pretty Kate' and 'busy Smegs' (actually doing duck All - maybe literally 😉).

Or alternatively, she's trying to show that she has to live so frugally and be all plain because they don't have any money and can't pay any potential court costs.

I'm still a bit confused by what's going on - why would she call Backgrid after their statement? She's famous for ghosting and later exacting revenge from those who 'wrong her'. No one else would come? And why would they come? She couldn't be offering them all that much money. Unless they deliberately took not-as-nice photos/didn't give her much choice (had read somewhere she used to demand to approve every single photo of her that was to be released).

Most likely she wanted to set up pap photos for the court cases/public sympathy. And after what went down people would say this was a real papping because Backgrid wouldn't co-operate, these aren't good photos and she isn't looking at the camera (much?).

So many possibilities, all show that we don't think of her in a good light 🤷

Reactions: 28
I missed the trooping of colour!!! I’m in London as-well I’m devastated. Look at KC gosh doesn’t he look like Prince Philip here.
IMG_8556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm reading all your lovely posts about TTC (I'm up to page 24).

I'm going to hunt down a recording of it so I can watch, gutted I missed it but was out this morning. Bad planning on my part.

Reactions: 18
Has Baroness Bruck retaken control of her twitter account as she is retweeting everything from TTC and retweeted the pap stroll from Jerseydeanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am just wondering if these awful photos of the town bike are Backgrid's revenge for the 'car chase '.
Lord I'd forgotten about that 'car chase' disaster. Well that all disappeared quite quickly didn't it :LOL: god the desperation.

Reactions: 26
Thank you for all the Trooping clips everyone has posted here! Nearly midnight here in Aus and I’m in my pjs in bed catching up on the threads and watching your clips, plus some YouTube footage. The glory of the Trooping pageantry just makes her sad pap walk just a tiny blip thats easy to ignore!

Although this day is making me miss our Queen Elizabeth so very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It was the perfect opportunity to be “caught” with the kids in a park/on a beach/ pushing a baby girl as a little boy rides his bike…

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.