Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Meghan ….. without her organised pap walk I’d have forgotten about TTC. Thanks Meghan, as soon as I saw her I knew she’d shown her face to grab headlines from something. So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm not surprised about the podcast at all. When it comes to it, Meghan (or Harry really) is not an interesting person. There is no interesting charisma or genuine charm that holds peoples attention, and she is so full of herself. I only ever heard her interview with Justin Trudeau's wife, and it was so self indulgent and boring, making it sound like it was just so hilarious when they were drinking wine by the pool. NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 33
So how does it work? Did she phone the paps to take those pictures? I'm abit green about how celebrity works.
It seems really desperate and she does look awful. Imagine being that hated.

Reactions: 21
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

72240807-12205017-image-a-53_1686989889439.jpg
QNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpg

ILBW's "sweet nod" to Philip Schofield's saggy arse
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The comments on that article are overwhelming negative! Page Six readers are not fans

"ON HEAT"....
BREAKING!!!
L'OREAL SIGNS UP THE DUCHESS OF EXCESS AS THEIR "LATEX" FACE OF 23!!!
178530.png

DUMPSTER CHIC NOW ON THE CATWALK!!! THE LIVING DEAD !!
Summer 23 Hot-Hot-Hot Looks!
Foundation in "Trojan BinMan" no. 43
Blusher in "PortaPotty" no. 8
Eyeliner in "BossEyed" no. 55
Lips in "Carcass", with Plumping Gloss in "SoLongSucker"
Hair by "Hamster & Hayseed", Wardour Street

(apologies to our dear Jar)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not surprised about the podcast at all. When it comes to it, Meghan (or Harry really) is not an interesting person. There is no interesting charisma or genuine charm that holds peoples attention, and she is so full of herself. I only ever heard her interview with Justin Trudeau's wife, and it was so self indulgent and boring, making it sound like it was just so hilarious when they were drinking wine by the pool. NO ONE CARES.
Totally agree. They are just a pair of boring whiners who had an opportunity - thanks to his birthright - to have an extremely wealthy and privileged lifestyle. The stupidity of throwing all of that away for what they now have almost beggars belief.

I didn't listen to any of her podcasts but from what I read here, she thought she was making amazing revelations when she was, as usual, late to the party. Years late, in some cases. πŸ₯±

Reactions: 26
Amazing to think all these smart red tunic soldiers performing so wonderfully and majestically at this ceremony, are actually active soldiers and could be sent to a war torn country next week.

I remember the pallbearers for HMQEII's funeral were all called back from Iraq.

Thank you tattlers for the commentary, photos and videos of TTC.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor old Charlie always looks emotional when they play God save the King. Wonder how many people are still forgetting and singing God Save the Quing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just got back from running errands. Just saw a clip of KC in the TTC and had to do a double take. Thought it was Prince Philip.

Just seen the Cambridges and Camilla.
happened to me yesterday, found a pic of him from a TTC 30 years ago, thought it was William! had to screenshot it.

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 00.12.34.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.