Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #360

Trooping of the Colour so uplifting
While the grifters keep grifting

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Somebody (it was WordSalad) asked why #boycott wickes was trending. This article explains what their COO said
Is this Wickes's Gerald Ratner moment? | The Spectator

what with him and ITV's Tower block Traceys it is so helpful to know what these people think of us - but still want our money.

Talking of salad - does anyone remember the tossing salad video that was supposed to be around? I won't go any further as this is a family show

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Neither did we get anything. I think East Aus was supposed to broadcast TTC at 7pm but not WA.
Nope not live on east coast - might be relegated to the 2am slot on 10 peach or something. But I streamed it on YouTube. There were a bunch of streams.

Reactions: 10
Trooping the Colour, followed by The Ashes! My, what a traditional English day I'm having!😀
Unlike Hazno and Ho, stuck in one of their Californian tit pits. Wonder If he misses all he had?? Oh dear, what a shame!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't think they'll divorce anytime soon. They need each other. He would rather live in misery than admit his older brother was right (just like his uncle did). But their marriage is probably just a business arrangement.
My prediction is that we'll still be on Tattle in 10 years, speculating about the 'impending' divorce, and getting angry about Haz's latest court case
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's a shame Archie's parents are, well we know what they are, because he would have loved that, the soldiers and the horses. Feel sorry for the poor little chap.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What paper is this from? Make-up free my arse. They should look at the Smeg with the towel around her head from the Nutflux docuseries she is 10 shades lighter in that.

So Backgrid is still taking Smeg's photos. Seems she is having a nice walk down the Monteshitto driveway. All dressed up with nowhere to go.

Forgot all about the white GT stripe, is it getting wider.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Aww, I loved that. The fly past had chills going through me.

Imagine flying one of those planes, must be amazing.
I recently read a book about Concorde from the former Chief Pilot, Mike Bannister. There was quite a lengthy description of flying down the Mall at the head of a formation with the Red Arrows and actually being able to see TLQ ahead of him on the balcony. Also about the effort it takes to get in formation and stay in it.

He was awestruck by the aerial view of the huge crowds.

I hope to see The Battle of Britain Lancaster, Spitfires and Hurricanes - they've just said, All Services, 70 aircraft!
I now have something in common with KC3 . We both had a birthday flypast this year by the Battle of Britain flight.

Admittedly, mine was only while it was lining up for a flypast elsewhere, but it still flew very low (and loud) right over my back garden. And it made me feel a bit special, as I love the Lancaster. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Reactions: 19
Maybe this is why we had that announcement 📢 that they were going to stop royal bashing

Evening Standard 9th December 2022

"Rishi Sunak does not back a proposed new law to strip Harry and Meghan of their Royal titles, Downing Street said on Friday.
Asked about such a move, the Prime Minister’s official spokesman: “I believe you are referring to a Private Member’s Bill which we do not support.”
It would amend the royal 1917 Titles Deprivation Act, which stripped royal titles from those who supported Germany in the First World War."
"Bills proposed by individual MPs, and without Government backing, rarely pass through Parliament........."

Rachael Maskell and Bob Seely are wasting their time with PA and Harold. Downing Street and The Palace work together, and no way will KC dare to strip the Ducal titles from Harald and his Ho. Dishi has been wheeled out to squash it imo.
It's presented as a battle between a loving father VS sterner RF members at odds over making the heartbreaking decision to remove the titles, but imo it's a con. KC simply dares not do it. Harold is untouchable and he knows it. As for stopping royal bashing, their attacks will continue.

Not removing the titles is just another example of the protection they are afforded, leaving him to pose in front of veterans as the Warrior Duke of Sussex and the Ho in videos as the humanitarian Duchess of Sussex.
This is the reality of grey-rocking. Protection, a platform, immunity, concealment, crimes covered up. They are all playing a role and none of them are being honest with us.

But as long as the RF pretend not to cover up and help, they can pretend they're grey-rocking on the high moral ground, because there are no headlines about "communication". It's rubbish.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like the weather was quite pleasant in Montecito yesterday:

Montecito Temperature Yesterday
Maximum temperature yesterday: 69 °F (at 1:53 pm)
Minimum temperature yesterday: 62 °F (at 12:10 am)
Average temperature yesterday: 64 °F

Smeg’s sweater, black tee, and black jeans in mid-June still look seasonally inappropriate and too hot for the pleasant weather. Looks like she got too warm since she removed her sweater and she looks a bit “moist” in those photos. Fool still hasn’t learned how to dress. 🙄

Meanwhile, it was a scaldingly humid 96 °F where I live. I wore shorts and a sleeveless shirt to dinner last night, but took a light cardigan with me. I ended up wearing the cardigan because it was so freaking cold in the restaurant. Restaurants and stores always crank their AC up far too high for comfort in the summer, so I always carry a light sweater or jacket with me when going out.
Do you live in America?
I remember going to Oklahoma a long time ago in the summer and it was baking hot but every time I went into a building it was freezing cold, then when you left the building it was a total shock to the system with the difference in temperature 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I recently read a book about Concorde from the former Chief Pilot, Mike Bannister. There was quite a lengthy description of flying down the Mall at the head of a formation with the Red Arrows and actually being able to see TLQ ahead of him on the balcony. Also about the effort it takes to get in formation and stay in it.

He was awestruck by the aerial view of the huge crowds.

I now have something in common with KC3 . We both had a birthday flypast this year by the Battle of Britain flight.

Admittedly, mine was only while it was lining up for a flypast elsewhere, but it still flew very low right over my back garden. And it made me feel a bit special, as I love the Lancaster. :)
I'm a huge Lancaster fangirl 😍

I just love the way you can feel the plane's thrumming "heartbeat" in your bones before you can hear or see it.

I grew up, and still live, near Ladybower, where the Dambusters practiced, and the City of Lincoln (the BBMF Lancaster in the flypast and the one that @ChipDex saw) used to fly over our house on the way to fly over the dam on their anniversary 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Was it a ‘freebie’? Surely someone of her status doesn’t GO TO the salon, did they not get her memo?? 🤣🤣🤣
She has definitely overdosed on the ugly pills.

bleeping hell, what an old,orange,obnoxious oddbit she looks, timeshare sales slapper!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My husband ran a German company here in the US. Once a year, the German Board of Directors would come over and we would host a big employee picnic at a State Park. One year, it was decided to offer free canoe rides or horse rides. I was not inclined to do either but my husband insisted. I went with the horse ride.

My first time on a horse.

The horse I was assigned was allegedly named “Mr Valium”…and I found that comforting. And so…giddyup… we were off. Initially, all went well and we trotted in a long line…over hill and dale. I was chiding myself, “Why was I so nervous?’

Then we came to a rather broad stream…

One by one, horses and riders elegantly crossed… till it came the turn of Mr Valium snd me. That’s when all Hell broke loose.

I will never inow what set Mr V off…or maybe he had just had enough of ME. Mid-stream, he made a sudden turn…and instead of crossing, we were headed God Knows Where. Once back on land, he took off like he was in the Kentucky Derby.
i just held on for dear life.

In time, thank God, we reached his chosen destination. Mr V was dumping me right back at the barn!!

Rejected.

Even Mr Valium himself was not laid back enough to put up with the likes of me.

My first and last time on a horse.
😁 I was once foolish enough in my youth to volunteer to be a rider in a camel race. The camels all lined up while everyone betted on who would win, then the trainer went down to the end of the course and rattled some food.

The camels all lurched into action and took off at enormous speed which I wasn't expecting 😃
Of course I had the misfortune to be sitting on the greediest one who was determined to be first to the food. I had to cling on for dear life praying I would make it to the end of the course.

What a dreadful experience it was! I've never ridden a camel since 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.