Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, I loved that. The fly past had chills going through me.

Imagine flying one of those planes, must be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, looks similar to that goblin green, but is actually a bit deeper and much richer. Looks premium! The difference between the two women, basically.
PCs deportment is impeccable which makes pretty much any outfit look amazing on her. Plus, PC can actually manage to keep her knees together in a ladylike manner. Unlike Rachel - did someone remove the photo from Commonwealth day as I couldn’t find it. You know which one I mean though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
PCs deportment is impeccable which makes pretty much any outfit look amazing on her. Plus, PC can actually manage to keep her knees together in a ladylike manner. Unlike Rachel - did someone remove the photo from Commonwealth day as I couldn’t find it. You know which one I mean though.
Impeccable and her outfits are always perfectly fitted with not a crease in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder what hazbot was doing ?
Pacing around in circles somewhere, muttering to himself 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure. I tried looking for it but my poor eyes are traumatised now. They were already sore from Covid after-effects 🤦 I hope Google doesn't think I want to see more photos of her randomly 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, looks similar to that goblin green, but is actually a bit deeper and much richer. Looks premium! The difference between the two women, basically.
you know the BRF discusses plans for years in advance. Do you think that Megs knew that Kate was destined to become colonel of Irish guards one day so wore the green goblin outfit to the commonwealth day service to try to ‘own’ it so on days like today when POW wears green the goblin outfit always comes up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1687005429395.jpeg

Charles III . D.G . REX. F.D.
Charles III . Dei Gratia (by the Grace of God) . Rex (King) . Fidei Defensor (Defender of the Faith

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.