Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Telegraph are reporting Reek showed up this morning?
Using a March photo?
What is going on?!
View attachment 2218663
How unlikely for The Independent to have a made up story, that didn’t happen, with out of date pictures. :rolleyes:
Predictive reporting, or using a story that appeared in a different newspaper the day before?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm liking this picture of papers being carried into court ... the reference number DOS1-9 looks a bit like DOSI or DOZEY (bleep)

1685967373517.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Smegs and Dorina gave him a lit joint and put on a movie for him 😉 Hope it was the one where Robin Williams played the ob-gyn. The Hindi movie version of it was fun too - pretty well done. Let me see I can find it.

Here we go. 00.48 onwards. It's very badly edited 🤦 movie is Nine Months.

😂😂😂😂👌

My second toes are quite adorable and not stumpy at all, thank you. This is an outrage! I would have asked my secretary to organise me a press conference, if I had one. Maybe if I email people as my own secretary? I'm sure no one has done that before 😉

Here we say that people with the second toe longer than the thumb toe dominate their spouse. And at least according to a couple of photos it had seemed to me that Sparry's second toe is also longer, but his gap is smaller than Smegsy's so by the same belief she gets to be the dominant one 🤷

Thank you ♥🤗 I actually got the job. They'll make an offer tomorrow, but they want me to join ASAP. I just have to decide whether to take it or not, hoping to hear first from a tech company that I'd applied to - better situation 🤞
Well done 🙌🙌 My Dad always said it is easier to move to a job from a job sometimes we just have to get going again lovely lady 🥰 Obviously for the right wage, because just like L'Oréal we are worth it 😂🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So now hes upset the judge by not turning up today because it was lilybucks birthday yesterday. To be honest I thought it was Tuesday anyway HOWEVER he was supposed to be available today

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's a terrible bleeping look for Mirror Group that their journalists and editors aren't going on the stand frankly. That's why I think Harry will win the case.
Is the point not that if Sherbourne wasn't accepting the statements as fact ie. We printed this as a mash of the DM's article yesterday, he should have requested to cross examine the witnesses. He can't now say he is assuming they are lying because the defence hasn't called them. They've had the statements for months to question 🤷

Reactions: 25
I'm liking this picture of papers being carried into court ... the reference number DOS1-9 looks a bit like DOSI or DOZEY (bleep)

View attachment 2218722
They wanted to write 'Doped Dozy Doozy' but they were afraid that he would start whingeing and his wife would throw broken crockery (that's all that's left after the Jordanian wedding) across the ocean 🤫🤫

Well done 🙌🙌 My Dad always said it is easier to move to a job from a job sometimes we just have to get going again lovely lady 🥰 Obviously for the right wage, because just like L'Oréal we are worth it 😂🥰🥰🥰
Thank you! ♥♥♥♥🤗🤗🤗

That's sage advice, really. Only reason I'm waiting on the tech company is that they were supposed to contact me a couple of days earlier, and they were talking about a much better situation - would be able to save more, and work from home, and once you're in a tech company, there's lots of room for growth. This one is full-time on campus almost an hour away, potentially quite less salary. I would be spending most of it on commuting. And little to no scope for promotion or increments.

But yes, I'll do it if I don't get a choice. Probably could finally look into buying a plotter in a couple of months - silver lining! ☺🤞

And yep, we definitely are worth it! ♥💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think tomorrow Harry will either be annihilated on the stand or he will not actually attend and will conveniently need to urgently go back to America, perhaps Meghan will pretend to have another miscarriage.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I think this is how the attorneys are going to bash Harry. You said it in the thread title! They will throw back at him his statement that his truth is something that is unique to him and who gives a tit if it isn't the actual truth, because it is his truth and he believes it!
---

To be honest, I think that Harold has too much on his plate currently to take part in any polo tournaments. If Meghan pissed off Delfina, that is another story. Men very often manage to look past any tiffs their wives may have with one another. Nacho won't insult his wife, but he may still be friends with Harold.
I think she got herself persona non grata at the polo club

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me too...

Lets face it, even arseholes can be in the right sometimes ;)
A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Alas, relentless press intrusion was a grievous breech for the many & this group included the entitled self-serving deluded ginger git.
He was just one of the many, nothing special about him.

Seeing as he breeches his own & his family’s privacy any chance he gets, these days what would hurt Hazza more would be a complete global press embargo.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So now hes upset the judge by not turning up today because it was lilybucks birthday yesterday. To be honest I thought it was Tuesday anyway HOWEVER he was supposed to be available today
Imagine being instructed by the Judge to be available today, and not abiding by it.

Especially (unless there are two different Justice Fancourts) it's the same Judge overseeing your almost identical case against the NOTW/Sun as well.

Harry is suing News Group Newspapers (NGN), publisher of The Sun and the now-defunct News Of The World, over alleged unlawful information gathering at its titles.

NGN is asking Mr Justice Fancourt to throw out both claims, arguing they have been brought too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It's the lead story on BBC news.

You couldn't pay for this sort of publicity!

View attachment 2218733
twit reported as ‘wasting time’ by not bothering to turn up today, as his lawyer intends to take 3 hours to state his case, while the MGN lawyer states they will need ‘very little time’ to rebut them.
Lawyer for twit then wastes time bewailing that not enough people have been ordered to waste time on this. Almost like someone wants to play to the media?

Isn’t this entire case a waste of time? twit was in a joint case with the now PoW, that he left as it wasn’t moving fast enough. Now PoW settles his case quietly, accepts damages & donates them to charity, while twit does duck knows what.
twit finds out that case is settled, & because nobody told him has to have his own day in court - that he then doesn’t turn up for.
It seems like a fit of pique that he has to have his own case because a case that he left was settled without him & he wasn’t told. It’s like surprise divorcing then complaining that your ex now won’t sleep with you…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Today is potentially going to be interesting. Harry thinks he is clever, we know he is not. He has never had an antagonistic interview, only granted to people that will softball question or mock him without him realising. He has no idea what it will be like facing a barrister who is not friendly. He will try and do the rehearsed answers, get caught out and will possibly lose his temper and say a lot of really stupid things. Possibly perjury, possibly incriminate himself, possibly just guarantee the case is lost. It could also be hilarious if the court sketch artist is there.
BiB: Real time courtroom TV…if only.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.