Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure he will turn up either, but with his barrister saying he has flown in, he surely has to be in UK otherwise Sherborne has lied to the court.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Just reading around some of this case, Even if the Queen in previous years, said that the RF wouldn't press charges and ask for damages from the press over press intrusion, until something had been settled, and then Harry jumps the gun and sues the press in any case, This is an internal family legal case surely?

Shouldn't Harry abide by the decision and wishes of the head of his family firm, ie the Queen? The Queen and the RF must have had very specific reasons and advice to make this decision.

Reactions: 24
Just reading around some of this case, Even if the Queen in previous years, said that the RF wouldn't press charges and ask for damages from the press over press intrusion, until something had been settled, and then Harry jumps the gun and sues the press in any case, This is an internal family legal case surely?

Shouldn't Harry abide by the decision and wishes of the head of his family firm, ie the Queen? The Queen and the RF must have had very specific reasons and advice to make this decision.
I think hes driven by his own needs unfortunately.

One - revenge
two - hes skint and he needs money

Reactions: 36
@Zippy2000 Glad to hear you are getting somewhere with your health problems and I hope you are soon feeling a lot better.
I had a colonoscopy last Sunday. I also had a sedative for the procedure itself … you are not knocked out just very relaxed, they also gave me the choice of having it or gas and air like pregnant women are given when in labour, so you may be offered that as an alternative. This was the third one I’ve had and the procedure is nothing to worry about. Yes, the stuff you are given to ‘clear you out’ beforehand is not the most pleasant of drinks but it has to be taken so the camera can get a good view of your colon. I had a TV screen in front of me so could see it all if I wanted to. Good luck and I hope all is fine. I was found to have diverticulosis so a change in diet is needed.
---

Top tip @AmIbeingTreasonable ….. wish I had known this before I had mine last Sunday, only started with the Vaseline halfway through the clear out. 😝
I have another tip for you folks. Be prepared for excessive farting after the procedure. And loud ones; not the discreet "Smells funny in here but I'm looking around like everyone else to see who did it" type. :cautious:

May go on for a couple of hours so do not make plans to go shopping for shoes. Or having a romantic evening. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
By the time it gets to the shoulders and body being born, it's all a big rush. The most difficult part is the head (in a normal, non-breech delivery) so for him to say he helped "ease out the shoulders and back" is a total fabrication. The way babies are shaped means that once the head is out, the rest follows on pretty quickly with one contraction. He's either seen it in a film, or he's watched a farmer help a heiffer in labour. Either way, he did not help "Lili" be "born" from MM's body.
It’s making me feel sick. The absolute last thing you want is for someone non-medical to be “easing” anything out of your vagina in labour. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think tomorrow Harry will either be annihilated on the stand or he will not actually attend and will conveniently need to urgently go back to America, perhaps Meghan will pretend to have another miscarriage.
I was just thinking that. I know nothing about legal matters but what if he doesn't turn up tomorrow, will the case be dismissed?

It might well be 'a cunning plan' by his lawyers, 'Baldrick & Co.', who know Haz will not fare well on the stand when questioned, so this way he can retire from the scene gracefully without being totally humiliated.

Reasons for not attending ...... London too dangerous for him, paps chasing him on bicycles, or the ultimate .....'he has been kidnapped'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm liking this picture of papers being carried into court ... the reference number DOS1-9 looks a bit like DOSI or DOZEY (bleep)

View attachment 2218722
It's a secret delivery from the CAS squad. Codename DOSI.

A certain SAS "special" operative, expert in many forms of fighting, seen below practicing his fencing:

IMG_20210422_115512.jpg

The fence won 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's a terrible bleeping look for Mirror Group that their journalists and editors aren't going on the stand frankly. That's why I think Harry will win the case.
I don’t think so first off do these people still work for the mirror group? Secondly are they even still alive? Third Are they retired? Remember how old a lot of the articles involved are also do these articles have any actual bearing on HIM if he isn’t in them does he even have Standing to be suing?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I would be piss of at the special person and difficult to arrange security. He knew when this court case was. He has had plenty of time to organize his security.

I hope the judge tears him a new one. I reckon it will all be soft soaped and a rap on the knuckles with no real consequence again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine being instructed by the Judge to be available today, and not abiding by it.

Especially (unless there are two different Justice Fancourts) it's the same Judge overseeing your almost identical case against the NOTW/Sun as well.

And imagine your excuse as being it was my child’s birthday party!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is the point not that if Sherbourne wasn't accepting the statements as fact ie. We printed this as a mash of the DM's article yesterday, he should have requested to cross examine the witnesses. He can't now say he is assuming they are lying because the defence hasn't called them. They've had the statements for months to question 🤷
Are you suggesting that they should have gone to court knowing that a long list of people were going to state under oath a different version of events? Versions that then have to be disproved, rather than quickly dealt with in sweeping ambiguous statements?

Reactions: 21
It didn't occur to me that this is of course a civil case and he can say whatever the duck he likes. This bleep winds me up. I hate him.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
By the time it gets to the shoulders and body being born, it's all a big rush. The most difficult part is the head (in a normal, non-breech delivery) so for him to say he helped "ease out the shoulders and back" is a total fabrication. The way babies are shaped means that once the head is out, the rest follows on pretty quickly with one contraction. He's either seen it in a film, or he's watched a farmer help a heiffer in labour. Either way, he did not help "Lili" be "born" from MM's body.
Definitely something he saw in a very bad soap.

I used to watch Corrie back in the day and for example, Kylie gave birth on Gail's couch. Despite this, the couch was pristine afterwards as Kylie and baby went away in the ambulance and everyone else sat down and had a cuppa.

Not that I expected them to show any blood or anything else but - I knew it was a soap birth and therefore not realistic 😁!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.