Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another tip for you folks. Be prepared for excessive farting after the procedure. And loud ones; not the discreet "Smells funny in here but I'm looking around like everyone else to see who did it" type. :cautious:

May go on for a couple of hours so do not make plans to go shopping for shoes. Or having a romantic evening. 🤭
We’re still talking about court testimony?
Would still smell like shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is surprising.

I thought if they were to divorce, the fans would be on Peg's side.

It might be a huge war actually, Harry seems to have some fans of his own too.

I will have no side. I will be at Adelaide Cottage, sitting in between William and Catherine like

Save us some popcorn. We'll be there soon! Someone bring some extra salt🧂and I'll grab the Cheesy Poofs, tea & Babycham
🧡 I bought a bit stock in Highclere Gin and received an unopened bottle that is perfect to celebrate the downfall of Them Overseas. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #355 Read all about it, Read all about it, Haz is acting like an entitled prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another volunteer for CAS This is Trixie one of my mums cats as you can see She is an expert at blending in
332071014_1289649611615857_1404096697333466933_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Are you suggesting that they should have gone to court knowing that a long list of people were going to state under oath a different version of events? Versions that then have to be disproved, rather than quickly dealt with in sweeping ambiguous statements?
Bearing in mind the court has chosen 33 samples of the 140 presented articles to concentrate on. I would imagine that is so the statements per these articles have been gathered and presented to the prosecution to allow cross examination of the witness if required. Am I just getting myself confused 😂😂

Reactions: 20
As my mum just said to me ... If it was me and I told the judge I couldn't come because the trains were all up the wall I'd be found in contempt. Have I said I hate him yet? I hate him. When is this 'lesson' he's going to teach us all going to be taught anyway? twit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He's going to be an absolute disaster on the stand and his team knows it. They've also tried to place their bets on him being such a special and unique individual who is deserving of preferential treatment. Clearly, this strategy is already backfiring.

• Sick
Here's something to laugh at on a Monday morning

View attachment 2218514
They bathed with Tide? (Video below for reference)

Oh look Sparry's fingers match Smegsy's! The Mr (not!) Fantastics! 🤦

The child in the light teal frock - is that supposed to be Farkle? If not, where is Farkle?

Thank you for sharing, these are so creepy and funny! 😂🤗♥

ETA: Guy in the video was making jalebis - I just finished a packet that dad had bought for me. They're a delicious way of soothing a sore throat! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He's going to be an absolute disaster on the stand and his team knows it. They've also tried to place their bets on him being such a special and unique individual who is deserving of preferential treatment. Clearly, this strategy is already backfiring.
Don't you know he has been trained in interrogation tactics 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He didnt turn up today because his paid-for supporters could only get Tuesday and Wednesday off work/school to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sky news implying he might show up this afternoon to placate judge and then have less time on the stand. I really hope he turns up but the judge makes him wait until tomorrow and do the full day and a half

• Haha
It's a terrible bleeping look for Mirror Group that their journalists and editors aren't going on the stand frankly. That's why I think Harry will win the case.
Surely Harry's legal team should have indicated that the wanted to cross examine Mirror group's statements to get them called? - Harry is the plaintive and it's up to his side to prove his case - not up to Mirror group to assume who Harry's side wants to cross examine

Sherbourne (representing Harry) does not seem to be covering himself in glory here
- he couldn't get his client to court on time (pissing off the judge and wasting court time)
- he is trying to argue that Mirror group is responsible for illegally obtaining information despite the fact that some were based on information that had previously appeared in other publications and some based on interviews Harry himself gave (the judge seemed nonplussed by this)
- he tried to get new statements introduced into evidence very recently and after the deadline for submissions passed (the judge ruled against their inclusion on May 23 but it makes the whole management of Harry's case look like a shambles)

Reactions: 37
He’s motivated by money now he has to fund his own lifestyle. There were all sorts of dodgy activities going on in the press so from that point of view it’s right the press should be punished albeit financially. But he’s not going to win in the grand scheme of things because he has astronomical lawyers’ fees to pay. Yes he’ll get some costs if he’s successful but probably not the full amount so he’ll have the balance to pay. Plus factor in the costs of travel over to the U.K. he’s probably going to be out of pocket.

Settling with POW is a calculated result for both parties, cuts down on legal fees, POW doesn’t have to open himself up to cross examination etc.

Reactions: 26
Surely Harry's legal team should have indicated that the wanted to cross examine Mirror group's statements to get them called? - Harry is the plaintive and it's up to his side to prove his case - not up to Mirror group to assume who Harry's side wants to cross examine

Sherbourne (representing Harry) does not seem to be covering himself in glory here
- he couldn't get his client to court on time (pissing off the judge and wasting court time)
- he is trying to argue that Mirror group is responsible for illegally obtaining information despite the fact that some were based on information that had previously appeared in other publications and some based on interviews Harry himself gave (the judge seemed nonplussed by this)
- he tried to get new statements introduced into evidence very recently and after the deadline for submissions passed (the judge ruled against their inclusion on May 23 but it makes the whole management of Harry's case look like a shambles)
I wonder if they were planning for MGN to fold before this, and settle out of court? You know, like in a drama production.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay, my second toe is longer than my big toe, and I assure you I share no kinship with TW. I was always told it was a sign of high intelligence - it appears that may have been a lie. So, are all of the rest of you running around with stumpy second toes? I thought this was common, though TW’s feet are uncommonly ugly.
I've got longer second toes on each foot and so has my aunt, was always told that it's a sign of bossiness in women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I used to work for a solicitors who did both civil and criminal defence. We had some real rich idiots on the civil side. The solicitors had some balls to stand up and utter the crap they did. As long as legally they can say it they will. H has already been rude to the judge, but if he turns up this aft and says my solicitor was incorrect I was always coming the solicitor will say he was mistaken 🤷 I bet Sherbourne can't wait to be done with H and his pisstaking attitude 😉

Reactions: 26
Our new Tattler s won't know about our CAS squad so if you have any feisty pets who would enjoy a good nip,piss and dump on the Cunsters let me know.

Ginger Tom with his one eye is the head Honcho so you would have to get his approval first.

Any photos would be considered and welcomed its a very exclusive club🐱🐱🐕🐕
SOME OF US have better things to do Darling Nutty [yawn]… I’m in the ‘Sick of Them Snooze Squad’ [yawn]…
(My Devon Rex Wally teaching me the art of not giving a ‘bleep’)
IMG_0524.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.