Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hazza not in court today then maybe his team are trying to get idiot boy to learn the script

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Have never had a baby so can't comment on that, though I'm sure it's too rushed and sensitive in there to just let non-medical person get involved that way.

The very concerning questions apart (why does he want to know what it was like in there? 🙄) I want to know why he couldn't see. Tears? Smoke from the joint he was puffing as he watched a movie or show with a birth on the telly?

O/T: A month since I realised that I was really sick, met my family doctor yesterday. I'm pretty sure he's a magical druid or something because he told me again that my lungs are clear and it's just the upper respiratory system that's screwed. And he again threatened to give me a medicine that I didn't want to take (ethical and material concerns regarding the manufacturer) - he always threatens me with a penicillin drip or some injection when I don't seem to be getting better after a while. Anyway, breathing is still bad but the panic attacks have lessened drastically since our talk, which has led to overall improvement. So yay!

Also, I have a job interview today. Have zero idea about the current state of my field 😂 let's see how it goes 🤷
Good luck @ChaoticArtist sending positive vibes ❤🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We should make a game of 'Can I come back daddy...'
Can I come back daddy...they wouldn't allow me to work with peasants.
Can I come back daddy...It was coercive control but then he noticed.

Etc etc. Have fun!
Can I come back daddy...The Queen said NO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just saw he's been accused of wasting the court's time and that his lawyer tried to defend him by saying he's in a "different category" from other claimants because of his status. The other claimants are also very famous and built their careers on their own merits rather than being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, so that's laughably false and arrogant. You would think they'd learn to tone down the entitlement when their approval ratings are some of the worst I've ever seen.

Thankfully the Mirror Group barrister protested and said he's going to subject Harry to a day and a half of cross examination, which the judge has approved.
Potentially good because Harry thought it was only tomorrow and has no time to make extra preparations.
And sounds like he's already annoyed the court officials.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2218556

Huh?

Security.

Lilibet's birthday.

Are these things you, as a serious person, should give as an excuse not to be in court?

WTF?
Flew in yesterday? It’s a 10.5 hour flight from LAX, & they’re 8 hours behind. Even allowing for landing at 23:59 (not going to happen) that means that takeoff was between 05:00 & 06:00 LA time.
”spent yesterday celebrating his daughter’s birthday“? What unmitigated bullshit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

hazza not in court today then maybe his team are trying to get idiot boy to learn the script

They don't want him over-stressed.

But when you bring a case to court, you show up from day one till the end.

You want to be there and hear every aspect of the case.

To me, this seems like he is a puppet on strings. Show up here, don't show up there.

Translation: He arrived stoned out of his mind and we need a day to sober him up

Where do we reckon he is staying?

Does Oprah et al have houses in London? Seeing as they can't afford hotels anymore.

Flew in yesterday? It’s a 10.5 hour flight from LAX, & they’re 8 hours behind. Even allowing for landing at 23:59 (not going to happen) that means that takeoff was between 05:00 & 06:00 LA time.
”spent yesterday celebrating his daughter’s birthday“? What unmitigated bullshit.

I was trying to do the math too and it didn't add up to me.

Reactions: 30
Potentially good because Harry thought it was only tomorrow and has no time to make extra preparations.
It'd be especially funny if they thought they could reduce the cross-examination to only a day by having him fly in late since they know he's such a hopeless case at explaining himself and sticking to one story. He couldn't even do that in an hour long Tom Bradby interview so the thought of him squirming and becoming enraged under proper and prolonged questioning is hilarious. His little scheme, if they planned it, has backfired.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2218556

Huh?

Security.

Lilibet's birthday.

Are these things you, as a serious person, should give as an excuse not to be in court?

WTF?

So incredibly disrespectful to the court.

My guess is that someone is back at the office trying (in vain) to prep him for cross-examination. Maybe he refused to get in earlier to prep because, you know, a 2 year old's birthday is more important than the Court's time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Gb news just said Judge Fancourt was surprised H wouldn't be at Court today as sometimes the barristers questions run short or wtte. I took that to mean if they had time to spare he should be available to take the stand
I know this much, if there is one single thing judges hate more than anything else (on both sides of the Atlantic) is people wasting the courts time and/or essentially 'taking the piss'. Arrogant turd. Oh GOD I hope he gets bleeping DESTROYED.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Well on the topic of tea/coffee.
After decades of dog ownership, I now have a cat.
Its a mysterious thing , wearing a cat costume, so probably not even a real cat.
Its known as the Ginger Eunuch, to avoid confussion with Ginger Tom.
Since his arrival I drink everything out of a Stein.
This type of thing, just smaller:
View attachment 2214685
The reason is because Ginger Eunuch has the paw of ''detect fluid.''
Before the stein I would stand while drinking, occasionally I would sing God Save the Queen, to make it less weird.
The paw of ''detect fluid'' also keeps the lid on the loo, my taps have ties(to prevent lifting)by said paw, the bathtub needs a cover, and I'm eating out of a lided toddler bowl.
The paw of ''detect fluid'' also has a thing for creams, or eyeshadows.
I wonder if the Queen had a similar problem at a certain point, because it would explain tupperware.
Good Morning Tattle family, happy Monday! I’m sorry, I’m an idiot sometimes, what is the paw of detect fluid? Lovely Stein by the way.
My grandmother’s house where I grew up was full of them. Haven’t seen or thought about them in ages. Thanks for the memory! ❤ ❤

I’m waiting for the end of Raunchy Rachel. Can’t you feel it rumbling, and ready to bubble to the top and spill out? Rachel, Rachel. You could have (nearly did) have it all (except for the top spot). All the lies, and manipulations are going to come falling down around her knees. I truly believe in Karma. You don’t duck with the most beloved woman on earth, and win. You just don’t. You get all your tit back ten fold. So that is what I’m patiently waiting for.

Like Biff in Back to the Future, Markle will be sitting in the open convertible, when a dump truck full of hot steamy manure in front of her drops it’s load right into her lap. She’ll be swarthed in a white Herve Leger Bandage dress, sitting in a big pile of poo. Couldn’t happen to a more fitting person. Oh, please let it happen in NY. What ever her comeuppance is, I hope it starts right here in the Big Apple.

I can’t wait.

ps - and congratulations on your mysterious stranger @Evangelina. Is the new furry one joining the CAS? North American Branch?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
By the time it gets to the shoulders and body being born, it's all a big rush. The most difficult part is the head (in a normal, non-breech delivery) so for him to say he helped "ease out the shoulders and back" is a total fabrication. The way babies are shaped means that once the head is out, the rest follows on pretty quickly with one contraction. He's either seen it in a film, or he's watched a farmer help a heiffer in labour. Either way, he did not help "Lili" be "born" from MM's body.
Smegs and Dorina gave him a lit joint and put on a movie for him 😉 Hope it was the one where Robin Williams played the ob-gyn. The Hindi movie version of it was fun too - pretty well done. Let me see I can find it.

Here we go. 00.48 onwards. It's very badly edited 🤦 movie is Nine Months.

I think Sparry himself was an afterbirth - they accidentally threw out the baby and kept him.
😂😂😂😂👌

Okay, my second toe is longer than my big toe, and I assure you I share no kinship with TW. I was always told it was a sign of high intelligence - it appears that may have been a lie. So, are all of the rest of you running around with stumpy second toes? I thought this was common, though TW’s feet are uncommonly ugly.
My second toes are quite adorable and not stumpy at all, thank you. This is an outrage! I would have asked my secretary to organise me a press conference, if I had one. Maybe if I email people as my own secretary? I'm sure no one has done that before 😉

Here we say that people with the second toe longer than the thumb toe dominate their spouse. And at least according to a couple of photos it had seemed to me that Sparry's second toe is also longer, but his gap is smaller than Smegsy's so by the same belief she gets to be the dominant one 🤷

Good luck @ChaoticArtist sending positive vibes ❤🤗
Thank you ♥🤗 I actually got the job. They'll make an offer tomorrow, but they want me to join ASAP. I just have to decide whether to take it or not, hoping to hear first from a tech company that I'd applied to - better situation 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.