Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the end of Raunchy Rachel. Can’t you feel it rumbling, and ready to bubble to the top and spill out? Rachel, Rachel. You could have (nearly did) have it all (except for the top spot). All the lies, and manipulations are going to come falling down around her knees. I truly believe in Karma. You don’t duck with the most beloved woman on earth, and win. You just don’t. You get all your tit back ten fold. So that is what I’m patiently waiting for.
"Raunchy Rachel". I like that! 🤭

We'll have "The end of Raunchy Rachel" as thread title when it happens - it's absolutely perfect! 👌

Essentially there was an estimated time slot given to give all parties the time they need to examine/cross examine. It was decided/expected for hairy to be in today and tomorrow due to witnesses and evidence etc but he and his team clearly don’t want him being cross examined for that long so they’ve decided not to have him in today. Judge has now reslated and the time has been extended to spread into Wednesday as well.
Thank you for the explanation. So it works the opposite of a Test match? Wouldn't they be able to have more time with him tomorrow? Should have had him up today and tomorrow. I vaguely remember the stories of the conditions of certain night watchmen (cricket) overnight. Sparry would have enjoyed it 😉
---
LMAO

Wut?

View attachment 2218598

Harry's lawyers are also high apparently.
Sparry seems to have taken legal advice from Heard 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Proud stumpy here. Daughter has a very long second toe though. She has footballers’ feet and hates the way they look. They aren’t her best feature (she has a lovely face, but I guess I’m biased)
The hubby's side of the family have slightly webbed feet so I have two children with their second and third toe slightly webbed. They don't swim an better for it 😂😂

Thank goodness I taught them all how to keep their feet looking on point unlike Smeg's Mum 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's going to win isn’t he, little tit.
AIUI, “directed“ is legalese for “directed to appear”, meaning that you will appear at the date/time specified.

It's a terrible bleeping look for Mirror Group that their journalists and editors aren't going on the stand frankly. That's why I think Harry will win the case.
They reprinted stories from other publications from the day before & presumably can prove it, how could they guess that some loon would argue they were from hacking?
Still, there’s some spare time today now…

Reactions: 30
Just another example of one rule for us and one rule for the elite. If we hadn't bothered to show up to court when we were due to give evidence the case would be tossed out, we would be in contempt and fined or potentially imprisoned.

M lies and gets away with her. Her mate scoobie lies and gets away with it.

H doesn't even bother showing at court. How can anything be more contemptuous that that and all that happens it that the judge 'expresses surprise'.

I am bleeping sick of them. He is only who he is due to an accident of birth. He isn't clever. He isn't talented. He has no discernable skills or usefulness in life yet he is allowed to get away with this tit over and over again with no consequence.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
It's a terrible bleeping look for Mirror Group that their journalists and editors aren't going on the stand frankly. That's why I think Harry will win the case.

I actually think he should win.

But not before we get all the dirt we need.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just another example of one rule for us and one rule for the elite. If we hadn't bothered to show up to court when we were due to give evidence the case would be tossed out, we would be in contempt and fined or potentially imprisoned.

H doesn't even bother showing at court. How can anything be more contemptuous that that and all that happens it that the judge 'expresses surprise'.

I am bleeping sick of them. He is only who he is due to an accident of birth. He isn't clever. He isn't talented. He has no discernable skills or usefulness in life yet he is allowed to get away with this tit over and over again with no consequence.
Bib There’s always hope 😁
eta: “due to actions, award reduced to £1 & no costs” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the Telegraph are reporting Reek showed up this morning?
Using a March photo?
What is going on?!
Screenshot_20230605-123907.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

In Hindi we say "Main karoon toh saala character dheela hai", and that's ... accurate.

(Transl.: If I do it, I'm said to have a loose character)

Context: It's a line in a song about how others keep having multiple affairs but if the hero/his friend do it then they are accused of having loose morals. We now apply it to basically any such unfair situation where one is being singled out for something that others also do without any consequences or anyone batting an eyelid.

So the Telegraph are reporting Reek showed up this morning?
Using a March photo?
What is going on?!
View attachment 2218663
They were smoking with Bristle Head? Or maybe they also applied the Elizabeth Arden cream 😉

Reactions: 19
AIUI, “directed“ is legalese for “directed to appear”, meaning that you will appear at the date/time specified.

They reprinted stories from other publications from the day before & presumably can prove it, how could they guess that some loon would argue they were from hacking?
Still, there’s some spare time today now…
If they got it from other papers don’t they have a reasonable expectation that it is legitimate in the same way Dan Wooten had a legitimate reason to believe Johnny Depp was a wife beater - I know different points of law but a paper can’t be expected to assume all other newspapers obtain stories illegally?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Gb news just said Judge Fancourt was surprised H wouldn't be at Court today as sometimes the barristers questions run short or wtte. I took that to mean if they had time to spare he should be available to take the stand
1685965883936.png

• Sick
Reactions: 28
If they got it from other papers don’t they have a reasonable expectation that it is legitimate in the same way Dan Wooten had a legitimate reason to believe Johnny Depp was a wife beater - I know different points of law but a paper can’t be expected to assume all other newspapers obtain stories illegally?
From my understanding, reprinting stories in good faith, particularly with a reasonable expectation that the other publication would have carried out due diligence and obtained information legally, may not cut it anymore.

And particularly in Sparry's case, when he has been oh so vocal and the previous cases have established that the papers gossip about him and Smegs, and have previously obtained a 'private' letter and printed enough of it to be deemed as 'too much', then I think the judge might pull up the newspaper for not taking especial care.

Maybe they are cleverer than we thought 🤷 maybe they'll markle themselves again😉

Reactions: 17
If he wins he wins. He’ll need the money to pay for his security after all.
But a bit like the Johnny Depp case - it doesn’t matter what the judge rules really, it’s the court of popular opinion that really matters.

But it’s not a great start is it? I mean if I was going to sue somebody, and refused all settlement offers and was determined to take them through the courts, you wouldn’t be able to keep me away from the first day. Not showing up is not a great look. Clearly he was never taught the importance of first impressions.

Or maybe he just turned up 3 days early by accident

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.