Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strong indicators that the original is from Phil Dampier.
It means that he wanted to portray Eugenie as someone that intentionally wants to overshadow the Waleses and Bea.(during the Jordanian wedding)

Most names are somehow in Royal/or Jacks lineage, why they shortened Ronald is a mystery.
But Ronald (Sarah's dad) was actually called Ronnie/Ron.
George is Jack's dad, and of course King George.
Theres an awful lot of rubbish published in the media!
I had no idea that anyone would be so petty as to try and do this about Eugenie and her new baby! If her baby was born on the 30th May, that does make the original dates sort of correct, and means she decided to spend the first few days enjoying her son, maybe choosing the names and telling immediate family, before making a public announcement!

Reactions: 29
Did he drive the fastest milk cart in the west?

Errrrnieeeeee.......

P.S. very nice name.... pleased for them ;)
P.P.S @PurpleReign you beat me to it :D
I found Sienna more confusing.
Where did it come from.
The combo of August/Ernest has history for example:
Prince Albert (Franz August Karl Albert Emmanuel )
Ernest Augustus Charles John Leopold Alexander Edward
but Sienna?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Strong indicators that the original is from Phil Dampier.
It means that he wanted to portray Eugenie as someone that intentionally wants to overshadow the Waleses and Bea.(during the Jordanian wedding)

Most names are somehow in Royal/or Jacks lineage, why they shortened Ronald is a mystery.
But Ronald (Sarah's dad) was actually called Ronnie/Ron.
George is Jack's dad, and of course King George.
King George was actually Albert, known as Bertie

Reactions: 22
I had no idea that anyone would be so petty as to try and do this about Eugenie and her new baby! If her baby was born on the 30th May, that does make the original dates sort of correct, and means she decided to spend the first few days enjoying her son, maybe choosing the names and telling immediate family, before making a public announcement!
I agree, it's nice that the family (apart from W&C) have been able to move away from announcing ASAP. Hopefully this will continue to be the norm for the whole family (and we can bin off the whole hospital steps thing).

Reactions: 23
So Hazno did show up at court a few weeks back when he didn't have to and today when he was expected didn't bother?
I don't really give a toss but why?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Of course, ''create a boogeyman'' and profit, until there's nothing left to milk.
And if Eugenie (and she likely did) have a CS, she isn't going to bounce around and announce names and birth on Insta the day it happened.

P.S I'm not giving up on Ginger Eunuch.
I made him a catio, I obtained many lids, I learned to hide under the bed with my food, I'm hidding my hair masks and makeup...
Just to train the fish in martial arts and I'm golden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been dying to tattle since my lunch break but it’s rude to ignore your work colleague when it’s just the two of us but MY GOD the agony! 😱 dramatic but true.

Ginger tits didn’t show up because it had dawned on him that the good ol’ KC for the other side will give absolutely duck all shits about his story and will hopefully rip him a new hole. Dumbo thought he could manipulate the courts to his requirements but nooooo, M’Lud isn’t happy , keep it up judge 🥰🥰.

God I’d love to phone in sick tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This makes me laugh so much because my grandad, Ronnie, was a milk man and we used to say Ronnie was the fastest milkman in the north west 🤣🤣🤣
Just had my second cuppa and saw the Sun article. The first thing that sprang to mind was lol no Andrew then and this
gettrz5ajl2bk8kvp8my.jpg

---
I have been dying to tattle since my lunch break but it’s rude to ignore your work colleague when it’s just the two of us but MY GOD the agony! 😱 dramatic but true.

Ginger tits didn’t show up because it had dawned on him that the good ol’ KC for the other side will give absolutely duck all shits about his story and will hopefully rip him a new hole. Dumbo thought he could manipulate the courts to his requirements but nooooo, M’Lud isn’t happy , keep it up judge 🥰🥰.

God I’d love to phone in sick tomorrow.
This is uber evil but I was low key relieved that a friend's funeral was rescheduled.
We'll be working from home all week so I can watch between calls! 👀
I'd say pull a sickie but u might need to save it for the imminent divorce or hotel drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loving all the Ernie references 😂

So H didn't turn up then as expected, hope the judge reads him the riot act tomorrow.

Reactions: 19
He really does look identical to Archie as the hair and the face match.
He does!
Bit of a tinfoil hat moment here but could Lili as a toddler in Netflix horrorshow crawling and sitting on Haz's lap being read a story have been little Augie? I'm not convinced "she" was a girl or the same child as the Lili we saw on her 1st Birthday. Could explain why Jack snubbed/glassesed Hazno at the Queens Funeral. Maybe Jack was just pissed off at how Hazno had treat the Mrs granny?

Reactions: 14
Is she coming to support him or is she sending him to humiliate himself alone? Surely a wife attends such an event as moral support.
She’s too scared of being booed and humiliated. Her ego wouldn’t take it

Reactions: 18
I was just thinking that. I know nothing about legal matters but what if he doesn't turn up tomorrow, will the case be dismissed?

It might well be 'a cunning plan' by his lawyers, 'Baldrick & Co.', who know Haz will not fare well on the stand when questioned, so this way he can retire from the scene gracefully without being totally humiliated.

Reasons for not attending ...... London too dangerous for him, paps chasing him on bicycles, or the ultimate .....'he has been kidnapped'.
If he gets kidnapped FFS no one pay the bloody ransom! Let em keep the thundercunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.