Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
A joke I’ve just seen on Reddit.

A duchess, a narcissist and a liar walk into a bar.
The bartender says,

“What can I get you, Meghan?”

Creeps out of thread …….😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Mancunian

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #355 - Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

knoddle

VIP Member
Hate to say it but I thought William and Catherine were very subdued. There didn't seem to be much interaction between them at the service and even on way out. Could be just me.
---
This is what I meant
They were at a Jordanian Royal Wedding, their behavior was respectfull and circumspect-not attention seeking. Had haz and smeagol attended no doubt she would be wearing a tacky, garish, wrinkled, poorly fitted dress, would have stared and smirked at the camera and poked out her tongue. Haz would have tottered about in his heels with an unbuttoned coat made by dior and blown pupils.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

D. A.

VIP Member
Is this what Reek & Smeg were trying to get ahead of?
Screenshot_20230601-161134.png

Off for a cuppa & catch up 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Sukysue

Thank you to LyraBalaqua for the winning thread title, Chita's title was very narrowly beaten by 2 votes.
As for the Recap l am afraid the gruesome twosome are being extremely quiet and although a lot of clickbait is being put out from the media, most if it is unbelievable, such as the possibility of The Ho and H not using the RF for any more material 🙄
Comes to something when KCIII would rather go to Transylvania than be in the country, when his spare part is here , attending his next court case 🤣
PLease feel free to recap as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I am doing an assignment for school but will also be posting screenshots and stuff

1685960632797.png

Translation: They want to grill him. He is going to look like an uncooked prawn by the time they are done with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Talent agency??
Since when was wearing nice clothes badly a talent? Shes achieved nothing else.
I dunno…she married a (then) hugely popular Prince, the most popular royal after HMLQ, to great rejoicing and welcome…she had a £32 million pound wedding at taxpayer’s expense. A lovely home with a £2 million pound refurb. Status. A title that meant something, one of the royal family. Jewels (briefly), red carpet events, you name it. She’d reached the pinnacle…and she pissed it all up the wall. She’s lost all the popularity, status, credibility. They are now sitting at around the same level of general disgust as Andrew. She was hob bobbing with heads of state, travelling the world. In five short years she lost it all. Most people would be hard pressed to do all that in five years. It’s a talent, I tell ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

HadBax

Chatty Member
WOW! Love the cake!
According to Laura P, the Ho's favourite flowers are peonies, as featured at Legless's party cake.
Figures. Poisonous and flaccid.
It would be nice if someone clever could attach Hamster's new cake legs to Lil's torso.

Harold is arriving in the UK this Sunday, according to Hello! As soon as I click on it, it disappears but he could well be here already.
Ugh. She keeps stealing my favorite things. First, it was emeralds, now it’s peonies.

Palate cleanse: Here’s a photo of a floral arrangement I made yesterday using peonies and hydrangeas.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Vanelope

VIP Member
Hate to say it but I thought William and Catherine were very subdued. There didn't seem to be much interaction between them at the service and even on way out. Could be just me.
---
This is what I meant
Looked like they were chatting the whole time. They have mastered the talk while walking and looking ahead so as not to fall arse over tit in front of world media.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I saw this elsewhere online.
The poster swears it was taken at a local market in Italy.
I tell you this just in case any of you have been desperately searching for such a thing.
You’re welcome 👍

IMG_1699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Honeystar

VIP Member
Can’t help but compare Catherine arriving in her gown, tiara, royal orders to greet a receiving line of royals…to Meghan arriving at a low budget award ceremony via the Hertz counter

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh how I hope he is shown up as a moronic buffoon by the legal bods 🤞🏻🤞🏻. I get the feeling he feels he is superior to even the legal counsel and so I desperately hope that he will be torn to shreds on the stand with no holds barred, no quarter given. I should like to see his credibility left In tatters and his return to the USA be in humiliation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Amen to that!
---
Thread title suggestion inspired by @The Wicked Lady, my contribution is "Spare" Harry and Meghan #355 I swear Spare to tell my truth,
the whole of my truth,
which is nothing like the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

inyo

VIP Member
I just saw he's been accused of wasting the court's time and that his barrister tried to defend him by saying he's in a "different category" from other claimants because of his status. The other claimants are also very famous and built their careers on their own merits rather than being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, so that's laughably false and arrogant. You would think they'd learn to tone down the entitlement when their approval ratings are some of the worst I've ever seen.

Thankfully the Mirror Group barrister protested and said he's going to subject Harry to a day and a half of cross examination, which the judge has assented to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I am still surprised about how fast they are becoming really irrelevant. Their PR team still pushes for "shocking" stories, trying to pull a reaction (is she pregnant? Are they living apart? Are they friends with A-Lists? Will they stop talking about the royals), but right now, no one cares. Apart from the ones who live of it: Angela Levin, Tom Bower, and sorts. No one cares.

Even to plant stories, it's easier now to plant whatever about KP and BP being at odds, milking that highly unlikely angle, than to push for whatever happens in Montecito.

Also, time is never on their side. If you zoom out of all the shenanigans - court procedures, accusing TRF of everything under the sun - you realise that everything they brand themselves about is a lie. They were all about environmentalism and conservationism, but apart Travalist (and that's a business, a shady one BTW) they have not even been preaching us about it (because then we would mock about the private plane galore hypocrisy). They were all about mental health, but since Todge joined Better Up (a business, a shady one BTW) they stopped advocating about it to only talk about it if they are accusing TRF or Todge is promoting the business who pays him. They were all about Africa. We now know that was about the dream of being King and Queen of the Commonwealth and because they decided to say that after all Commonwealth is Empire 2.0, so Africa is out of their agenda as well. They were all about Invictus, but then the ILBW tried to make it all about her and we haven't seen them promoting Invictus in about a year and rumour is Netflix even dropped the documentary about it. After the ridiculous stunt on Memorial Day, when they invaded a cemitery with cameras in hand, they never again cared about wounded soldiers. She was all about feminism, then launched a podcast where she belittled her female guests to prove a point about all the stereotypes she was accused of.

Oh yes, the ILBW occasionally uses some local charity to promote herself (latest pictures of her folding onesies for the poor while dressed in over expensive clothes) or to get on some bandwagon (Uvalde). But there's absolutely no cause, no humanitarian cause, that they can be spokespeople for.

Their brand, Sussex brand, is absolutely empty: it means nothing, it stands for nothing. This is just the beginning of them becoming irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
1685960899007.png

Huh?

Security.

Lilibet's birthday.

Are these things you, as a serious person, should give as an excuse not to be in court?

WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick

Shushex

VIP Member
I'm surprised at how short it was!
Yes, apparently Muslim weddings can even take 10 minutes or less (Nikkah).

There is a reception dinner later (Valima).

And William and Catherine will be there, they were heard telling the Groom and Bride "See you Later".
this is technically the 3rd day of the wedding. what they did just now is signing the final wedding contract in front of the official public notary.
the first day there would be the religious ceremony, where they go before the sheikh and are married. then there's the groom's party.

the second night it's the bride's party, where it's attended by women only so they can take off their hijabs. they dress the bride then draw on her hands with henna and "drip her in gold" literally, as she is gifted gold jewellery by all the attendees.

normally, at the end of the party, the groom and his entourage arrive at the wedding venue and only the groom is allowed in so he can be congratulated by the womenfolk, then both newlyweds leave in a caravan of cars and fanfare, but they left that last part for the separate "westernised" wedding they are having today.

i imagine they will all retire for a bit and change for the big banquet later tonight.

in Syria, because we condense all these steps in one day/evening we usually have night weddings. bride and groom go to the public notary where there's a sheikh to witness the wedding one day, or even a couple of days before the banquet. then there's the 2 separate parties in the afternoon: the groom and the menfolk with the arada (fanfare/batucada) start off at the groom's house and go to the bride's house where the women are waiting, then they embark together to the wedding venue, if the family is secular. if not, things happen as i described above: only groom enters and the men dance and sing outside, then he comes out with his wife and go home in a car caravan.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Just another example of one rule for us and one rule for the elite. If we hadn't bothered to show up to court when we were due to give evidence the case would be tossed out, we would be in contempt and fined or potentially imprisoned.

M lies and gets away with her. Her mate scoobie lies and gets away with it.

H doesn't even bother showing at court. How can anything be more contemptuous that that and all that happens it that the judge 'expresses surprise'.

I am fucking sick of them. He is only who he is due to an accident of birth. He isn't clever. He isn't talented. He has no discernable skills or usefulness in life yet he is allowed to get away with this shit over and over again with no consequence.

• Sick
  • Angry