Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to LyraBalaqua for the winning thread title, Chita's title was very narrowly beaten by 2 votes.
As for the Recap l am afraid the gruesome twosome are being extremely quiet and although a lot of clickbait is being put out from the media, most if it is unbelievable, such as the possibility of The Ho and H not using the RF for any more material 🙄
Comes to something when KCIII would rather go to Transylvania than be in the country, when his spare part is here , attending his next court case 🤣
PLease feel free to recap as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Maxima thought it was the perfect occasion to air out her twins 😳

Oh, look, people are rejoicing in the streets! Must be in anticipation of the next Archetypes podcast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well , the Jordanian royal palace is beyond stunning, the bride looked breathtaking and PoW looked sublime yet conservative in Elie Saab, she just doesn’t ever get it wrong.

… and ginger tits and ILBW are where?, oh yeah prepping dumbo for his court appearance next week .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you for the new thread, and I love the title! 😂♥

I see @Poppea - hope you're doing better now! And you too, @Cassandra333. Missed you! ♥

The Gruesomes are being too quiet. God I hope they aren't busy getting interns to make making more podcasts and documentaries. Let them be just quietly sitting in a haze, #IYKYK.

When it comes to the Gruesomes and making people work, I am reminded of the panels in the Asterix and Obelix comics which showed slaves getting whipped as they worked, and the times they managed to turn the tables.

This is what happened when Smegs started singing for the staff, to 'motivate' them.

images - 2023-06-01T202418.870.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they allowed to drink at these weddings? You know, to toast the married couple? Will there be tiaras later? So many questions.

Reactions: 24
Wow PoW looks stunning,

Bea &Edo definitely move in royal circles if invited to this wedding, is that the sound of plates shattering I hear in California, oh yeah they had James Corden for dinner last night 🙈 I guess these are the circles Megz thought she would be moving, not representing Hertz picking up a made up award
---
Just wondering is the Jordanian marriage and arranged wedding, or a love marriage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Yes, apparently Muslim weddings can even take 10 minutes or less (Nikkah).

There is a reception dinner later (Valima).

And William and Catherine will be there, they were heard telling the Groom and Bride "See you Later".

I noticed that the Prince gave W&C both warm greetings with hugs and double kisses, so they obviously know each other. Weren't Sophie and Edward the usual wedding reps? I wonder if this is the beginning of easing Beatrice into part-time royal work. I am not totally against that (and Eug, if she proves her loyalty) - I would love for William to be able to have the support of a large number of cousins, like HMTLQ had. They don't need to be full time

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I noticed that the Prince gave W&C both warm greetings with hugs and double kisses, so they obviously know each other. Weren't Sophie and Edward the usual wedding reps? I wonder if this is the beginning of easing Beatrice into part-time royal work. I am not totally against that (and Eug, if she proves her loyalty) - I would love for William to be able to have the support of a large number of cousins, like HMTLQ had. They don't need to be full time

Apparently Beatrice holidays with them? And the bride is friendly with Edo (apparently same Architecture circles)

I really like the direction of William and Catherine attending royal events. I hope to see them do more of this. The British royals tend to come across as unfriendly because they don't participate in many celebrations when others always come to theirs.

Beatrice and Edo are quite the elegant pair too. Who knew this was how it would turn out? They looked great.

Are they allowed to drink at these weddings? You know, to toast the married couple? Will there be tiaras later? So many questions.

It's a white-tie event. So tiaras are optional. I hope Catherine and Beatrice do wear them.

There is no alcohol at Muslim weddings, as far as I know. And I think his sister didn't have alcohol at hers, so probably not.

Isn't Bea a C of State?

Yes, she is.

Reactions: 46
Is this what Reek & Smeg were trying to get ahead of?
Screenshot_20230601-161134.png

Off for a cuppa & catch up 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm surprised at how short it was!
Yes, apparently Muslim weddings can even take 10 minutes or less (Nikkah).

There is a reception dinner later (Valima).

And William and Catherine will be there, they were heard telling the Groom and Bride "See you Later".
this is technically the 3rd day of the wedding. what they did just now is signing the final wedding contract in front of the official public notary.
the first day there would be the religious ceremony, where they go before the sheikh and are married. then there's the groom's party.

the second night it's the bride's party, where it's attended by women only so they can take off their hijabs. they dress the bride then draw on her hands with henna and "drip her in gold" literally, as she is gifted gold jewellery by all the attendees.

normally, at the end of the party, the groom and his entourage arrive at the wedding venue and only the groom is allowed in so he can be congratulated by the womenfolk, then both newlyweds leave in a caravan of cars and fanfare, but they left that last part for the separate "westernised" wedding they are having today.

i imagine they will all retire for a bit and change for the big banquet later tonight.

in Syria, because we condense all these steps in one day/evening we usually have night weddings. bride and groom go to the public notary where there's a sheikh to witness the wedding one day, or even a couple of days before the banquet. then there's the 2 separate parties in the afternoon: the groom and the menfolk with the arada (fanfare/batucada) start off at the groom's house and go to the bride's house where the women are waiting, then they embark together to the wedding venue, if the family is secular. if not, things happen as i described above: only groom enters and the men dance and sing outside, then he comes out with his wife and go home in a car caravan.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you to LyraBalaqua for the winning thread title, Chita's title was very narrowly beaten by 2 votes.
As for the Recap l am afraid the gruesome twosome are being extremely quiet and although a lot of clickbait is being put out from the media, most if it is unbelievable, such as the possibility of The Ho and H not using the RF for any more material 🙄
Comes to something when KCIII would rather go to Transylvania than be in the country, when his spare part is here , attending his next court case 🤣
PLease feel free to recap as well.
I like that KCIII has gone to Transylvania - maybe he will pick up some royal relatives to do a few odd-jobs opening Fish Sanctuaries or summat, to replace the two that are broken beyond repair, thus taking the stress off the older Aunties etc

I read somewhere that he is directly descended from Vlad the Impaler, which certainly explains his uncanny resemblance to Grandpa Munster.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A joke I’ve just seen on Reddit.

A duchess, a narcissist and a liar walk into a bar.
The bartender says,

“What can I get you, Meghan?”

Creeps out of thread …….😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.