Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's waiting till she's more settled before sharing? In her case it doesn't need to be shared the same day as the birth.
Or Meghan and Harry were told she was in labour when she wasnt yet to see if they would leak the info.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Or Meghan and Harry were told she was in labour when she wasnt yet to see if they would leak the info.
Ooooo @Chita i like your style of thinking!
---
I’m stupid when it comes to court stuff, what does this mean?
Essentially there was an estimated time slot given to give all parties the time they need to examine/cross examine. It was decided/expected for hairy to be in today and tomorrow due to witnesses and evidence etc but he and his team clearly don’t want him being cross examined for that long so they’ve decided not to have him in today. Judge has now reslated and the time has been extended to spread into Wednesday as well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
From the most ridiculous, sycophantic article in Times2, the arts section of The Times, claiming that MM is going to be commanding £300,000 for Instagram wearings of a frock.
IMG_1579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Re the polo team - I'm sure an ultimatum that either the Harkles go or we go was issued by the lads who found their presentation invaded by Meghan trying to take their prizes from them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am doing an assignment for school but will also be posting screenshots and stuff

1685960632797.png

Translation: They want to grill him. He is going to look like an uncooked prawn by the time they are done with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I just saw he's been accused of wasting the court's time and that his barrister tried to defend him by saying he's in a "different category" from other claimants because of his status. The other claimants are also very famous and built their careers on their own merits rather than being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, so that's laughably false and arrogant. You would think they'd learn to tone down the entitlement when their approval ratings are some of the worst I've ever seen.

Thankfully the Mirror Group barrister protested and said he's going to subject Harry to a day and a half of cross examination, which the judge has assented to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Someone just asked a similar question in the Philth Schofield thread, and it made me wonder about Harry and Meg. Considering he’s so trigger happy with legal action / leaking things through their friends, why are we seeing more and more stories about the negative state of their relationship?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
1685960899007.png

Huh?

Security.

Lilibet's birthday.

Are these things you, as a serious person, should give as an excuse not to be in court?

WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Gb news just said Judge Fancourt was surprised H wouldn't be at Court today as sometimes the barristers questions run short or wtte. I took that to mean if they had time to spare he should be available to take the stand

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.