Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Ho Tatties!

Any news of Euge?
Was the report of her being labour a factual source? I am a bit worried of so, she went into labour what Thursday/Friday? and still nothing, I might not be a fan of her and still think she is a fox in the hen house but I genuinely hope all is Ok

Reactions: 26
As I have previously stated I am on the fence about flatpicks, however the single most compelling evidence that the baby in their old Christmas card is related to smeagol is her second toe which is longer than her big toe just like her alleged mama.
View attachment 2217036View attachment 2217052:oops:
Okay, my second toe is longer than my big toe, and I assure you I share no kinship with TW. I was always told it was a sign of high intelligence - it appears that may have been a lie. So, are all of the rest of you running around with stumpy second toes? I thought this was common, though TW’s feet are uncommonly ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This all day!
My heart will break if the UK falls to the sinister agenda that's pitted people against one another in the US. Our country continues to encourage divisiveness and chaos.
I'd give anything to leave America permanently & establish UK residency. It's such a wonderful, welcoming and diverse society; it makes me physically ill to think of the damage the evil duo have caused 🤮 I'm mixed-race (Asian/British) and feel far more comfortable in the UK than the US. Racism & divisiveness are always on the menu here!
Harold's being fed drugs and misinformation while being abused into this hateful mental state. His hypocritical attitude screams woke US delusion. She's trying like gangbusters to play the Merry Widow so she can grift and monetize this tragic situation... The never ending WAAGGH!!!
I can't feel much sympathy for Aitch after the elder abuse and tit HE heaped on the Cambridgelings. I'll feel sad when he ultimately dies (can't see another viable outcome) as even posthumously it's his family that will ultimately suffer. 💔
---

Off Topic Healthcare
Did your doctor mention Reactive Airway Disease? I've got great lungs but my airway, esophagus & digestive system is scarred due to bloody thrush while I was on a ventilator/life support for Septic Shock in 2016. It feels like I can't breathe especially post-Covid x4 and severe seasonal allergies. If they're giving you steroids it may be making the panic attacks worse. Maybe your airway is the issue if your lungs sound clear? Sending you healing vibes and big hugs!! 🥰🤗
O/T: Thank you so much ♥🤗 Doc says it's the chronic bronchitis and upper response syndrome that most of my dad's side of the family has. And he would know. When I say he's my family doctor - he has been treating four generations of my relatives (paternal grandfather's brother's family, and us) starting some time after Partition, and his wife is our relative on my paternal grandmother's side as we realised a couple of years ago 😂 and apparently we boast a lot of raging hypochondriacs 😂 he has done physical examination - does it regularly - and hasn't seen any scarring, last x-rays were also clear. I'll ask him again the next time I see him though. Although a different diagnosis won't make much difference in treatment - he's an allopathic doctor but relies more on natural remedies instead of throwing chemicals at us due to potential side effects and chronic nature of our issues. Also, medicine today is banned tomorrow 🤷

He has never prescribed me any steroids, hospital did when I was nine and I'm still reaping the idiotic effects (things got big which is fun for everyone except me and others with smaller things) 🙄 Panic attacks are due to stress and resurgence of claustrophobia (had it due to trauma and a bit genetic from mum, but I'd worked on it) post the first round of Covid and reaction to the two vaccines. And also chronic Vit B12 deficiency. Thyroid levels are low but hospital said we have to treat with vitamins and not thyroid medication (multiple reasons).

I'm so sorry you'd had to go through that - sounds like a nightmare! 😱🤗 I get thrush a lot and septic shock is one of our biggest concerns. Allergies dry out the throat which makes it easier for germs to grip it. Doc recommends frequent saline gargles, honey (great antiseptic), and eating something warm with ghee (clarified butter). I don't like oily stuff so I avoid it, but I've seen improvement after I did all three together - so maybe try that in allergy season? The menthol in lozenges also dries out/burns the throat, so I avoid those now. My main trigger remains stress though.

On topic: Really complicated task, keeping our bodies healthy and us functional. Which is why I'll never understand people like Smegs messing around with known disruptors and drugs with terrible side effects and unnecessary surgeries just for aesthetic purposes. And she still looks like shite! 💩

Since we Tattlers are being all Grey's Anatomy here, maybe Smegs will now ask to star in the next season? She might fit in well, playing Rachel whoever again, in a white coat or scrubs this time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😢

I am really hoping Reek gets his arse handed to him on a plate this week but am worried that the Royals will step in & we will have a week of "Haz wins hearts in the court room & is the first to meet Eug baby" bollocks......

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
FFS it is offical i am cursed just sent myself flying and smacked the side of my face into the edge of the tv unit I am going to have an imppresive black eye 🤬 fluff my life hopefully seeing ginger nuts in the box will cheer me up

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Was the report of her being labour a factual source? I am a bit worried of so, she went into labour what Thursday/Friday? and still nothing, I might not be a fan of her and still think she is a fox in the hen house but I genuinely hope all is Ok
If I remember correctly, her last and Beatrice's birth announcements were made a couple of days after. I don’t blame them at all.

Reactions: 29
An estranged member of the Royal family, using the courts to sue private companies is "fighting the establishment"?
bleeping for virginity springs to mind.
OMG, I am cringing so badly right now. That doesn't happen except in bad soaps does it?! Him literally delivering the baby!

Great post @Hannahebee - thank you. I genuinely can't keep up with who he is suing and for what so that was a great help. 😊
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he suggest the cord was wrapped round Lilibet and yet somehow the doctor let someone completely untrained deliver her in this potentially high risk situation?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
This article that states Eugenie was in labour, is dated 2nd June, six days ago. I wonder why no announcement's been made yet. Hope everything's OK.

Maybe she's waiting till she's more settled before sharing? In her case it doesn't need to be shared the same day as the birth.

Reactions: 22
I see Misan Harriman has now posted a Happy Birthday message to Lili via his stories, but it is noticeable that he hasn't said Happy Birthday Lili and he has also used the same picture as last year, so it looks like he hasn't been asked to take a picture of her this year because if he did he would have released a new picture of her IMO.
View attachment 2217334
This was the best photo out of, I assume, a lot of photos if this Misan person is an actual photographer, so he managed to get a photo of a child (whoever she is/it is/they are, wouldn't want to presume anyone's pronouns 🙄) looking like it has no legs. And this was the best of the bunch?!🤣🤣 Ah, remember when cuntchops released it last year during all the Jubbly fun and everyone was like "ah right, anyway...".xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is essential to establish the following:
Does the hate/dislike of Harry matter more than the objective problematic of some media practices.
Freedom of the press:
Prince Harry is drunk and a self confesed drug user.
Not freedom of the press:
Prince Harry is drunk and a self confesed drug user, a woman rapist, batterer, and murderer.(without a shred of evidence)
Freedom of the press:
Harry's friend XYZ was in charge of supplying drugs from ABC.
Not freedom of the press:
A person (media) selling drugs to someone associated with Harry (even if the person doesn't use at all) to artificialy create ''evidence'' about drug usage.(even if nothing happened, just ''documenting'' the offering is enough to accuse)
Attempting to prevent his joining the military that way.
Your(ones) freedom, is to believe whatever you wish.
You (one) should not be able to ruin someones life, criminaly implicate them etc... by claiming/creating something without a shred of evidence.
From your post above:
''But I have no idea at all why whyHazno thinks he has anything at all to add to the debate?''
A Royal face
Global exposure of the case
Implication of individuals who were directly associated with both-the Government and Royals.(All Charles and Camillas spin doctors are one way or the other involved(of course it will fail)
A modern precedent (stand) but contrarary to media narratives Royals were in court(testified) before.(Edward VII example)
From your post:
''What a waste of everyones time and money, to indulge spoilt childish behaviour!''
The price of this (money in this) shouldn't matter.
You(one) should know, that's priceless, someone took it away from you (one), by lying.
Admitably, I don't understand why Harry should lose his case?
Because he is a traitor?
Because Peg, because I don't like them?
Because damage on them is desirable, even if it damages others?
Not sure who benefits from that.
Surely some of these things relate to issues across more than one area? Maybe there were times that Harold was hard done by the press in the pass, but, were these issues actually illegal? Which is what the Mirror case is about?

Some of these things surely are a difference of opinion? Are any of these illegal, or just ill advised? There is the whole Freedom of Information issue, The Public interest issue, the issues that arise from individuals selling their stories, eg Paul Burrell, friends or associates of Harry, and maybe even ladies like Angela Kelly.

Then add in issue around Hazno and his active service in Afghanistan, which must have caused so so many issues on a state level, I can imagine loads of indirect pressure and publicity around this, to prevent Hazno doing any kind of active service there, from all kinds of people, the RF, secret services, the military itself. because Harold serving a war in Afghanistan was such a bad idea from a diplomatic point of view! I am no diplomat, but I studied history and have an educated awareness of the mess that is and was Afghanistan. Its a mess politically for so many different reasons, the Russians failed to sort things out, the Americans and British failed to sort anything out, its a religious fundamentalist state, whose people are in poverty, but it has a massive income from the poppies /drugs it grows, and from wealthy sympathisers like Bin Laden. so a mess. The minute Hazno arrived in Afghanistan to play at soldiers, he put a massive target over not only his head, but also over the soldiers he was serving with. If he had been seized as a hostage, what kind of disaster would this have been?

In some ways:
The price of this (money in this) shouldn't matter.
You(one) should know, that's priceless, someone took it away from you (one), by lying.

Except that we all know that in reality, money in the current world in 2023, does matter a great deal. There is a virtual recession, people are needing to use food banks, far too many people are homeless, or struggling to survive. So a multi millionaire Prince, suing the British Press virtually for hurty feelings, looks extremely tacky to me, and a huge waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere.
Exactly what was taken away from him? How did he actually miss out?

And did anyone actually lie about him, or did they instead distort the actual truth and embroider the facts a bit to suit their story? A bit like almost everything H & M do?

Reactions: 34
Have never had a baby so can't comment on that, though I'm sure it's too rushed and sensitive in there to just let non-medical person get involved that way...
By the time it gets to the shoulders and body being born, it's all a big rush. The most difficult part is the head (in a normal, non-breech delivery) so for him to say he helped "ease out the shoulders and back" is a total fabrication. The way babies are shaped means that once the head is out, the rest follows on pretty quickly with one contraction. He's either seen it in a film, or he's watched a farmer help a heiffer in labour. Either way, he did not help "Lili" be "born" from MM's body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Today is potentially going to be interesting. Harry thinks he is clever, we know he is not. He has never had an antagonistic interview, only granted to people that will softball question or mock him without him realising. He has no idea what it will be like facing a barrister who is not friendly. He will try and do the rehearsed answers, get caught out and will possibly lose his temper and say a lot of really stupid things. Possibly perjury, possibly incriminate himself, possibly just guarantee the case is lost. It could also be hilarious if the court sketch artist is there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
PS Evangelina if you have a really difficult rescue cat, I would send it back!! Life is too short to have to protect simple things like drinks from an animal!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Today is potentially going to be interesting. Harry thinks he is clever, we know he is not. He has never had an antagonistic interview, only granted to people that will softball question or mock him without him realising. He has no idea what it will be like facing a barrister who is not friendly. He will try and do the rehearsed answers, get caught out and will possibly lose his temper and say a lot of really stupid things. Possibly perjury, possibly incriminate himself, possibly just guarantee the case is lost. It could also be hilarious if the court sketch artist is there.
I recommend the court sketch artist be our @Chita as we need all the details clearly shown. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
By the time it gets to the shoulders and body being born, it's all a big rush. The most difficult part is the head (in a normal, non-breech delivery) so for him to say he helped "ease out the shoulders and back" is a total fabrication. The way babies are shaped means that once the head is out, the rest follows on pretty quickly with one contraction. He's either seen it in a film, or he's watched a farmer help a heiffer in labour. Either way, he did not help "Lili" be "born" from MM's body.
I personally was in the ‘stay by my head at all times’ camp. Given he was bouncing on the ball taking gas and air he is far too childish and immature to witness the very messy reality of birth without mortally insulting all involved and probably getting a heel to the face. The entire birth story is fictional ‘walking two hours after an epidural’ - carrying your catheter bag were you? I am a flat pack truther but even if the babies were real that story was not.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.