Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Poor bairn hanging on for grim death in the second picture. I’m not sure why he hasn’t got a leg either side, or is not sitting on her enormous arse which looks like a shelf!
The women in the second picture doesn't even look like Meghan.

Reactions: 16

Duee

VIP Member
Yes, they're also right on the point that our late Queen understood this very well. Listen to the people, but it all seems to be unravelling as the writer says.

What's worse about this is that the COS list has just been updated. If it had been left as is there might be hope the Stoat would be dumped post-Coronation. As I said before, I think this was one of his demands, and I don't believe for a minute that the Stoat slunk off defeated and empty-handed having been grey-rocked by the stalwart Chuck.
I've read far too many times that they never actually met or spoke face-to-face for it to be true. The litmus test will be the event itself.
Has it been really updated now? What has been actually updated? Because, based on a quick search here and our discussions here a few months ago, the change (if this is what has changed) was in plan for a while:

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Thank you @toninottony, well done! And @vretch for the recap.

The Ho is used to keeping journals and ran The Tig for some time. In some ways she's disciplined and highly organised while appearing scatty. They planned to leave the RF as soon as they had the wedding under their belt and the baby scam going, and kept all their US agents and attorneys who they used again when they went to L.A.. She's a meticulous planner and her instability looks like disorganization but it isn't.

Imo she'll have receipts, recordings and photos from long before anyone rumbled them, and will have these safe with Rick Genow. She has no boundaries and neither has the Stoat, and this is why they're dangerous.

Most people love someone, which can be a vulnerability and be exploited, but I don't think the Stoat has ever loved anyone. Not PP or the Queen, they were useful. His mother is a morbid Oedipus obsession he uses for PR, and he imagines he loved her but I doubt now he was ever capable of loving anyone. He's a cold fish, and cruel, and his soul has come out through his face in middle age - cock nose, ratty teeth and glinting piggy eyes. To think that he was ever considered lustworthy!

Anyway, @Cat Eyez, thank you too, and yes I'd say she's got useful receipts.
Thank you Cinny, just reading - I'm very behind 🐈

• Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I’ve had a brush with the paps. A certain yellow submarine chap is super close to my house and said chap got a bit confused. Lovely fellow, enjoyed a good cup of builders tea and a home made chocolate pond pudding and left. This was quite some years ago though but I’d imagine that with new legislation etc they can’t just hang out on your drive/stable/land anymore? This was waaaaaaayyyyyyyy back; in the mists of time.
was it the mist rolling in that caused the chap's confusion!

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
Also kicking myself. Really wanted the royal tankard but everything is out of stock. I got a teacup and saucer though. Coronation
Actually, do you Tattlers have a list of items that are a must for coronation (other than tiaras) from lets say M&S or Fortnum&Mason or Tesco or whatever? Might take more time to deliver to continental Europe….

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I think at 94 Lady Pamela will enjoy it more watching it at home in comfort
Maybe you’re right but would have been nice to be asked. Or she may have declined but press speculation saying she’s been snubbed isn’t nice for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Ijustdontbelieveit

In the comments - a flat-pack truther
and a comment on a 'pink' baby shower and 'birth' in April...
These people are so ridiculous. As I've previously said Archie's birth is publicly registered at the General Register Office. Anyone can see it. Are they really saying that the staff at the hospital where he was born and the Registrar who signed the certificate would have somehow colluded to invent the birth of their male child , because that's what would have had to happen for the birth registration to be fake. Why would they risk their careers to do that? These"flat pack truthers" are just as stupid as flat earthers. H and M tell enough lies which can be proven, no need for anyone else to make up stuff which can easily be shown to be false.

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food ;)
Ive ordered cream teas for gifts from this company and the recipients said they were lovely

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
Off topic, my first few German phrases I have learned (until I’ve had my internship in Frankfurt so I cannot pretend I can’t speak German):

- Entschuldigung, ich habe meine Hausaufgabe vergessen (at school: “Sorry, I forgot to do my homework)
- Haribo macht Kinder froh (a phrase from a commercial that Haribo makes kids happy)
- Vielen Dank für die Blumen… (thank you so much for the flowers, from the Tom&Jerry intro song)
🤷‍♀️🤣🇩🇪
Still perfect, note even a typo! Gratuliere! 🤗

• Haha