Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower will be discussing if W is doing the right thing by keeping quiet and saying nothing about H. And they will talk about that photo. On about 10.30 on Uncancelled

Reactions: 14

Poppea

VIP Member
Good evening @Poppea .. thank you in anticipation of your congratulations on my flawless German.
"Ich bin ein Prinz und ein Betrüger, hier vor euch Fotzen, um Geld für meine betrügerische Wohltätigkeitsorganisation zu bekommen. Gebt großzügig ihr Idioten. Prost, Arschlöcher,!"
A bit vulgar, but befitting their behaviour!

Eins mit Sternchen!😉 (Summa cum laude!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
My Coronation shopping bag purchased at Glamis Castle when on holiday in Scotland last week. The packaging tells me it is made from recyclable spun bonded polypropylene (would expect nothing less) and seems very strong so, with a bit of luck, might see me through to Will's Coronation!

KC3 does have a crease straight down the middle of his face and across his forehead due to being folded up in the packaging which kind of distorts his features somewhat but it tells me "DO NOT IRON" so I'll have to wait until the creases drop out or learn to live with it!
These things are sent to try us! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 2114095
Put it on a hanger and hang it in the bathroom while you take a steamy shower. That’ll steam the folds out

• Heart

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
"One of the Queen's two surviving bridesmaids is NOT invited to King Charles' coronation: Lady Pamela Hicks, 94 - who saw George VI and Elizabeth II crowned - gets apology from Palace for not being among 2,000 guests at slimmed-down ceremony"

Bad decision Charles, a really bad decision (n)
Can’t they give her Meagains seat as she has more important business on the day from what we’ve been told 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13